What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

I'm only extrapolating using your line of logic.

You can't lord over whose religion is right over numbers or global reach, Christianity beats you on that front.

Your Christian brothers had to invent terror and ISIS because they feared the spread of Islam. Not that they can stop it even with their propaganda machinery.

Our places of worship were never made on the worship places of others. This is your propaganda. Great mosque of Mecca was built by Abraham Hazrat (peace be upon him) in the middle of the desert 5000 years ago. Land for the Holy Mosque In Madina was purchased on cash from two brothers. Islam is the religion of magnanmity. Hindus were worshipping Muhammad Bin Qasim when he was leaving India. To this date Hindus remember the magnanimity of Akbar the great.
Dont you feel any shame lying that our worship places were built on top of other religions places of worship

Go read your history again, and find out who use to practice their religion at Kaaba, before their temple and idols were destroyed prophet and his followers and a Mosque was built in its place.

Kaaba was built first by Prophet Abraham who was the biggest opponent of idol worshiping like any Prophet sent by God

So clearly it was a corruption that was done by people over the centuries and corrected by Islam

Go figure. The same RSS Hindus claim that Abraham is their Hindu Brahma LOL

Pakistan should open centre of ALL INDIA MUSLIM LEAGUE in PAKISTAN and provide Muslims in India a platform to speak and raise voice against injustices of Hindustan.

It was obvious few will always cry. And some of you folks will rejoice such instances.

LOL at few. Dude get your head out of your rear and stop making up your own convinient truth.

The logic of RSS is mindboggling. Steal a place of worship from one community and pretend that all is well and jolly.

Kaaba has been there not the Masjid al Haram, and Kabaa was place of worship for non muslims of Mecca.

Their temple was destroyed by Prophet himself, when his army conquered Mecca. Isn't that the truth ?
Temple? WTF where the temple came about?
Hazrat Ibrahim AS constructed Ka'abah which is house of ALLAH for paying of One God. Later ppl put statues inside which were removed by our Prophet SAW.

The events of this week are historical, the seeds of doom have been sowed and harvest will be ready in due time. India needs enemies no more, it's more than capable of shooting itself in the foot. Inauguration of Kirtarpur will be the first chapter in the long history for the struggle of Khalistan.
Has anyone seen statement from that Owaisi dude, I remember him mocking PM Imran Khan for raising minority issues in India. Wonder how time changes

Those few are the ones who were actually fighting this case for past decades. Not your sarkari Muslims

Anyways we don't need your alternate land
Unfortunately for you sir, your sentiments are entirely ignored here in India.

People are simply relieved it's done with.

Go read your history again, and find out who use to practice their religion at Kaaba, before their temple and idols were destroyed prophet and his followers and a Mosque was built in its place.
Don't mix mythology with historical facts.

Original temple at Kaaba was destroyed by prophet and his followers and mosque was built in its place is a historical fact.
Where as God asked Abraham and his son to build Kaaba is mythology.
From where do you got this fact????

The events of this week are historical, the seeds of doom have been sowed and harvest will be ready in due time. India needs enemies no more, it's more than capable of shooting itself in the foot. Inauguration of Kirtarpur will be the first chapter in the long history for the struggle of Khalistan.
Has anyone seen statement from that Owaisi dude, I remember him mocking PM Imran Khan for raising minority issues in India. Wonder how time changes

Owaisi brothers must be in a fix. They cannot speak openly against the judges. They will have to be very careful in giving their opinion on this ridiculous and third rate verdict of Justice "Gangadhooi".

I do intend to stay on here and discuss with people who are into sensible discussion.

People who pass their opinions as statements are free to keep going on and on about how India is going to break. I'm not going to rain on their parade. Not sure what part of this got you hurt, maybe you are one of those? Anyway, enjoy theorizing how India is going to break.
Sure pal...the random comments of an anonymous Indian posting online "hurt" me :lol:

U must have a big head to assume that u matter to me that much. I couldn't care less what u do or say here...or whether or not u stay or leave this forum. I was just pointing out that ur comment was moronic. If u truly didn't care about ppl's opinion or predictions then u wouldn't even bother commenting.

Anyways no point in going back and forth about this...it's good that u finally realized the obvious that's evident in the name of the forum.

Don't mix mythology with historical facts.

Original temple at Kaaba was destroyed by prophet and his followers and mosque was built in its place is a historical fact.
Where as God asked Abraham and his son to build Kaaba is mythology.

Kaaba being built by Prophet Abraham is itself a historical fact you dumb

It was a peaceful revolution that rid kaaba of evil of idol worshipping. Nothing wrong in correcting a corruption

Back
Top Bottom