What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

LOL at superstars. These niggas ain't superstars. They just a bunch of tree jumping Indian niggas.
Go get yourself checked up. Last I checked, getting a Bollywood entry was the big thing for Pakistani actors and actresses ( who obviously are talented ). Go make your film industry better.

This is Jinnahs message in action

Even the SC wont protect Indian muslims rights, even though they hold the title deed

Jinnah always said this would be the case

To Indian muslims, India is your enemy
The Hindus are usurping your rights

It is happening right in front of our noses. These RSS monkeys can call it whatever they like. This is daylight robbery and more is to come.

Go get yourself checked up. Last I checked, getting a Bollywood entry was the big thing for Pakistani actors and actresses ( who obviously are talented ). Go make your film industry better.

LOL you can keep those cocksuckers on your side. Their loyalty only lies with money. It is good we know who they are. Separates the traitors from the rest.

RSS Hindus are in a fvcking fix LOL Look at all the pleading and reasoning.

True

And with will of same God this injustice would be reversed again
Insha allah...may god be on the side of justice..may the oppressors who feel they own god , face the wrath of that god

Well they are RSS monkeys

Start celebrating even before the game is ended

Aren't they claiming the same thing for occupied Kashmir? LOL these RSS niggas think disputes are resolved as soon as they utter the word resolved LOL

Judge, jury and executioner lads. That is what RSS rape brigade stands for.

Now let the Indian Muslim suck it in one by one. This is just a tiny taste of what is on the menu.

Insha allah...may god be on the side of justice..may the oppressors who feel they own god , face the wrath of that god

We started from Arabian peninsula. And now exist in nearly in every country of the world. There are practicing white European Muslims in millions who never visited Arab lands even once.

Still have doubts whose side God is on? :lol:

Aren't they claiming the same thing for occupied Kashmir? LOL these RSS niggas think disputes are resolved as soon as they utter the word resolved LOL

Judge, jury and executioner lads. That is what RSS rape brigade stands for.

Now let the Indian Muslim suck it in one by one. This is just a tiny taste of what is on the menu.

They think they have acted a little tough in their long history of humiliation and the game is over :lol:

LMAO

Amit Shah Welcomes SC Verdict, Makes an Appeal | Welcoming the unanimous SC verdict on the contentious Ayodhya title dispute case, Union Home Minister Amit Shah writes, " I appeal to people of all communities and religions to accept this decision with ease and remain committed to our resolve of 'Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat', full of peace and harmony.

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/ind...char-supreme-court-uttar-pradesh-2379563.html

He is begging for calm and acceptance after robbing an entire community of their place of worship.

Please read the verdict from today, where does it say, there was no temple, when the mosque was built ?

Even if your assumption is taken on face value.

Look at this way, you have a piece of land and you build your house but there a lightning strike and your house burns down.

I, your neighbour, take advantage of the situation, and I build a house on top of the foundation of your house.

Does that mean, now the new house and land belongs to me now? or will they still belong to you ??
By your logic every piece of land owned by current owner belonged to someone else at some time.

USA belonged to red Indians. Will it be given back to them???

We started from Arabian peninsula. And now exist in nearly in every country of the world. There are practicing white European Muslims in millions who never visited Arab lands even once.

Still have doubts whose side God is on? :lol:
Ok...i am talking about this particular case

Back
Top Bottom