What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

They be super stars for you. I consider them kanjars, they are more Hindus than Hindus, Scum of the earth
They are Indians. They will do everything for the interest of India. I dont understand why you mad at them. Do you think all Muslims are Pakistani? They dont give a damn about people from other countries who disagree with their actions or inaction.

Judgment Delivered in India.

Judgment delivered by Indian Supreme Court.

Judgment between Indian citizens.

Indians are calm but pakistanis are going gaga over the decision :lol: and they say they are not obsessed with India :rofl:

LOL so calm that Modi has to deploy an army of security forces.

So calm that Hindus are butchering Indian Muslims in broad daylight.

So calm that Modi is begging for understanding and calm.

Sounds like business as usual in Hindustan.

The land is being given to Hindus . So how is it not hurting either groups .

These extremist Hindus have their own new definition of "amicable settlement". May be this Kangaroo Justice "Gangadui" also thought on same lines.:lol:

RSS land SO their rules. Muslim are 2nd class citizens in india and they should live with it. love to see muslim of gangodesh reaction. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Correction, there was a mosque there, just like there was a temple, both of which have been brought down.

At present there is nothing there. So whom does the land belong to now ?

That is the question supreme court had to address.
According to the SC there was no temple when the Mosque was built. It was already destroyed.
But then the mosque was destroyed in 92. And now a temple will be built on a destroyed mosque's land. And the destruction of the mosque was unconstitutional.

They are Indians. They will do everything for the interest of India. I dont understand why you mad at them. Do you think all Muslims are Pakistani? They dont give a damn about people from other countries who disagree with their actions or inaction.

That is why you are snatching their places of worship from them LOL

Sounds like a good reward plan for obedient Indian Muslims.

Glad it's over.

It is not over. It only began. You wish it was over.

These extremist Hindus have their own new definition of "amicable settlement". May be this Kangaroo Justice "Gangadui" also thought on same lines.:lol:

LOL RSS is judge, jury and executioner.

It is a big slap on Indian Muslim face.

Now let's move onto Taj Mahal which in reality is another Hindu temple LOL

I hope RSS does the same for Taj Mahal and tens of thousands of other mosques and places of worship in RSS land. All of it must be donated for a charitable cause i.e. Hindu temples LOL

As for Indian Muslims, keep blaming Pakistan LOL
Yes, of course. Do you think only you people have the right to reclaim Palestine, Rakhine etc.

It is not over. It only began. You wish it was over.
Why are you so concerned over an internal matter of India ?

The legal fight is over, just a matter of building a temple there, then it will be completely over.

Create your own superstars instead of whining how Indian Bollywood stars dont bid for Pakistani Sentiments #facepalm

LOL at superstars. These niggas ain't superstars. They just a bunch of tree jumping Indian niggas.

It is a win-win for both parties. There will be a mosque and a temple built. It is just that the disputed land will be where the temple will be built.

Didn't the Muslims get allocated land to build a mosque?

Win win deal.
Hindus get to build Ram temple.
Muslims get to build a new mosque in Ayodhya.

Take the alternate land and shove it up your as$

This is Jinnahs message in action

Even the SC wont protect Indian muslims rights, even though they hold the title deed

Jinnah always said this would be the case

To Indian muslims, India is your enemy
The Hindus are usurping your rights

According to the SC there was no temple when the Mosque was built. It was already destroyed.
But then the mosque was destroyed in 92. And now a temple will be built on a destroyed mosque's land. And the destruction of the mosque was unconstitutional.

Please read the verdict from today, where does it say, there was no temple, when the mosque was built ?

Even if your assumption is taken on face value.

Look at this way, you have a piece of land and you build your house but there a lightning strike and your house burns down.

I, your neighbour, take advantage of the situation, and I build a house on top of the foundation of your house.

Does that mean, now the new house and land belongs to me now? or will they still belong to you ??

Back
Top Bottom