What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

yes, it is common sense.
But then, when did common sense apply in India?

We supported Palestine cause based on historical claims
But we close and chant "secularism" when talking about Ram.

Cool that SC constitutional bench has delivered a slap to the seculars of India.
Now with RJB out of the way, it paves way for reclamation of thousands of temples and it's lands.
TBH, I am just glad that this is over. I have gotten tired of hearing this discussed on PDF every other week.

Now, if only NRC could be administered in a similar fashion.

Where are the RSS cocksvckers Mullah Diesel, Bilawal and Nawazoo? Don't they always identify themselves as Indian Muslims? LOL Now fvck off to RSS Hindustan because you hate Pakistan so much.
That batsard NS had said words to the effect that there is no difference between Allah and Ram (nauuz o bi Allah) see what is happening today

Where is the RSS cocksvckers Mullah Diesel, Bilawal and Nawazoo? Don't they always identify themselves as Indian Muslims? LOL No fvck off to RSS Hindustan.
Billo and Nawaz identify as Indian Muslims? I wasn't aware of that. Nawaz is of Kashmiri origins...he should be the last person on Earth to try and identify as an Indian Muslim considering what India is doing in IOK. Billo...he is confused about his gender(we all are)...so it's expected of him to be confused about his origins as well.

TBH, I am just glad that this is over. I have gotten tired of hearing this discussed on PDF every other week.

What if it isnt over? What if it has just begun ?

Amen to all of your wishes RSS disciple.

Let me give you a little tip. Why don't you claim Salman Khan's expensive mansion? It is RSS property after all. You could live like a king. Just a humble suggestion.

Where are the RSS cocksvckers Mullah Diesel, Bilawal and Nawazoo? Don't they always identify themselves as Indian Muslims? LOL Now fvck off to RSS Hindustan because you hate Pakistan so much.
This Mullah diesel is a follwer of Deobandi ulema who have always licked balls of Hindus

LOL why should we be at each other's throats for this? if allah is so mighty and powerful, he would demolish the temple if its built on his house plot and conversely if this raam dude is more powerful he would successfully protect his temple. let the gods fight this one out for themselves. would be fun to see which god comes out on top.:coffee:

Amen to all of your wishes RSS disciple.

Let me give you a little tip. Why don't you claim Salman Khan's expensive mansion? It is RSS property after all. You could live like a king. Just a humble suggestion.
What makes you think that I am an RSS follower?

your courts decision has proved everything in India is about religion. You are no more secular, and it isnt solved amicably

Sorry, but your contention is not correct. We must be clear that neither Indian National Congress, nor India, was ever secular. This was the grand deception and fraud, which was played by the elite Hindus, to deceive Muslims and other religious minorities of subcontinent. Quaid e Azam fully realized it and hence the struggle for Pakistan. In Quaid's view, as far as Muslims were concerned, there was no difference between Congress and other extreme Hindutva outfits.

We must also understand that the day India becomes truly secular; it would be fragmented on the ethnic lines; as Europe has. Hinduism is the binding force, which is keeping India united. Secularism is a garb to hide the underlying ugly body of religious intolerance and extremism.

Last edited:
Sorry, but your contention is not correct. We must be clear that neither Indian National Congress, nor India, was ever secular. This was the grand deception and fraud, which was played by the elite Hindus, to deceive Muslims and other religious minorities of subcontinent. Quaid e Azam fully realized it and hence the struggle for Pakistan. In Quaid's view, as far as Muslims were concerned, there was no difference between Congress and other extreme Hindutva outfits.

We must also understand that the day India becomes truly secular; it would be fragmented on the ethnic lines. Hinduism is the binding force, which is keeping India united. Secularism is a garb to hide the underlying ugly body of religious intolerance and extremism.
Secularism is nothing but a farce. Just look at the west which was the inventor of this term.

India's constitution was secular but the public is another case which everyone ignored.

"Mullah ko jo hai Hind mein sajday ki ijazat
"Nadaan yeh samajhta hai ke Islam hai azaad"
Iqbal
Tadoy is 142nd birth anniversary of Iqbal.
Iqbal saw this day 142 years ago. Lanat on MULLAH. Long live Iqbal
"Mullah ko jo hai Hind mein sajday ki ijazat
"Nadaan yeh samajhta hai ke Islam hai azaad"
Iqbal
Tadoy is 142nd birth anniversary of Iqbal.
Iqbal saw this moment 142 years ago. LANAT on mullah, long live Iqbal

Back
Top Bottom