What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

There were many of the Deobandi school who supported Pakistan.

Your views are your views. My views are my views.

Everyone has Freedom of Speech. Afterall you talk so much about Canada's multiculturalism.:D

My views are based on historical facts which to this day people are trying to rewrite the history.

Mullah organization opposed Pakistan. Ahmedhiya community and Indian Muslims supported Pakistan. That is the reality.

Clearly, you are not familiar with the hostile experience of Mullah organization against Jinnah (R.A) and their opposed Jinnah (R.A)'s concept of Pakistan.

My views are based on historical facts which to this day people are trying to rewrite the history.

Mullah organization opposed Pakistan. Ahmedhiya community and Indian Muslims supported Pakistan. That is the reality.

Clearly, you are not familiar with the hostile experience of Mullah organization against Jinnah (R.A) and their opposed Jinnah (R.A)'s concept of Pakistan.
Only Maulana Abul Kalam Azad really opposed, as he was with the garbage Indian National Congress.

I didn't lose my identity as some people do... ;)

You mean to say that you are proud being backward and narrow minded person?

Identity is useless if you are backward and narrow minded. Jinnah (R.A) was liberal who mingled with British people and their culture and practiced his law career in UK most of his times. That doesn't mean he was not Muslim, and same goes for every liberal Muslims in Pakistan including Ahmedhiya community who supported Jinnah (R.A)'s Pakistan against the Mullah organization. Even Afghanistan with the same extremist mindset also opposed Pakistan.

You sure you are proud being backward and narrow minded person like Afghani hick? To me, that is not compliment.

My views are based on historical facts
The reality and facts are Pakistan was supported by or inspired by -

*Indian Muslims
*Shia Muslims
*Ahmedi Muslims.

Bizzare but true. But let's face it. You can't make country in the clouds hard as you might try. We the "sons of the soil" gave the land and the people to make a country. That is a fact also.

Only Maulana Abul Kalam Azad really opposed, as he was with the garbage Indian National Congress.

Of course, only Mullah organization including Afghanistan [backward nation] supported Pakistan while liberal community and Ahmedhiya community opposed Pakistan. Bravo!

Who says that history cannot be doctored? :disagree:

*Indian Muslims
*Shia Muslims
*Ahmedi Muslims.

Bizzare but true. But let's face it. You can't make country in the clouds hard as you might try. We the "sons of the soil" gave the land and the people to make a country. That is a fact also.

True. Ironically, the very those people are often accused with ill intention towards Pakistan while real criminal that opposed Pakistan still get away after immigrating to Pakistan like shamelessly and now trying to doctor the history to their benefits by corrupting the vision and ideology of Allama Iqbal (R.A) and Jinnah (R.A).

I'm not here to argue.

Everyone is entitled to their views.

Even the Aga Khan III who was an Ismaili helped make Pakistan.

I see you guys have an interest in me ;)

Ironically
Agreed but I have never undestood how they allowed people like Maulana Maudoodi when you know what he had said about Pakistan before 1947? Can't figure out why they let that s.o.b in and then even allowed him to propogate his views even after his anto Ahmediya riots and his guilt in that criminality? Even they he was released soon enough?

You mean to say that you are proud being backward and narrow minded person?

Identity is useless if you are backward and narrow minded. Jinnah (R.A) was liberal who mingled with British people and their culture and practiced his law career in UK most of his times. That doesn't mean he was not Muslim, and same goes for every liberal Muslims in Pakistan including Ahmedhiya community who supported Jinnah (R.A)'s Pakistan against the Mullah organization. Even Afghanistan with the same extremist mindset also opposed Pakistan.

You sure you are proud being backward and narrow minded person like Afghani hick? To me, that is not compliment.
I'm not Afghanistani or an Afghan citizen for that matter.

Jinnah was a great man.

Even Jinnah was raised an Ismaili but then died a Sunni near his death I believe.

*Indian Muslims
*Shia Muslims
*Ahmedi Muslims.

Muslim League was founded in East Bengal :lol:.

Even though there is no Muslim League today in Bangladesh but in Pakistan :D.

I know quite a few things myself too. :)

@Iqbal Ali You know how we are "adveritisement" for secularism - you and I? The fact that living in secular West our faith has not degraded [you confirmed that earlier] means a good Muslim does not need the state to regulate religion. That is endorsement of secularism by you and I.

I'm not Afghanistani or an Afghan citizen for that matter.

Jinnah was a great man.

Even Jinnah was raised an Ismaili but then died a Sunni near his death I believe.

But with your mindset, you could easily play Afghani hick. No offense.

Jinnah (R.A) never propagated his faith to the community. He simply built the platform where everyone can practice their faiths unopposed. Faith was rather personal to him as documented.

Muslim League was founded in East Bengal :lol:.

Even though there is no Muslim League today in Bangladesh but in Pakistan :D.

I know quite a few things myself too. :)

East Pakistan was originally part of Pakistan, and still is despite the unfortunate 1971. Even today, the love for Pakistan is there except the minority who are pro-India.

Bengal movement played vital role for Pakistan which might be unheard in Pakistan history book. They along with the Indian Muslims (Sunni/Shia), Ahmedhiya community played vital role for Pakistan. Even the Balochistan and NWFP that were leaning towards their independence pushed for being part of Pakistan in the last min before the partition agreement meeting.

I'm not here to argue, because everyone is entitled to their views.

Jinnah (R.A) never propagated his faith to the community. He simply built the platform where everyone can practice their faiths unopposed. Faith was rather personal to him as documented.

East Pakistan was originally part of Pakistan, and still is despite the unfortunate 1971. Even today, the love for Pakistan is there except the minority who are pro-India.

Bengal movement played vital role for Pakistan which might be unheard in Pakistan history book. They along with the Indian Muslims (Sunni/Shia), Ahmedhiya community played vital role for Pakistan. Even the Balochistan and NWFP that were leaning towards their independence pushed for being part of Pakistan in the last min before the partition agreement meeting.
Actually good riddance to Bangladesh.

All those poor would ruin Pakistan anyways.

Even the Aga Khan the Third played a big role in making Pakistan.

And how do I know you are not Afghanistani or an Afghan ;)

I'm not here to argue, because everyone is entitled to their views.

Fair enough.

Actually good riddance to Bangladesh.

All those poor would ruin Pakistan anyways.

Even the Aga Khan the Third played a big role in making Pakistan.

I beg to differ. It was big loss for Pakistan and still is. To this day, Bangladesh aka former East Pakistan is often used as example to undermine two-nations-theory which was built upon Hindu-versus-Muslim.

But Narender Modi has revived the two-nations-theory given his political terrorist-outfit rampage on Indian Muslims majority under the name of beef laws proves why Jinnah (R.A) was right to go for Pakistan as separate Muslim nation.

And how do I know you are not Afghanistani or an Afghan ;)

For starter, i am not proposing backward and narrow mindset culture. :D

Fair enough.

I beg to differ. It was big loss for Pakistan and still is. To this day, Bangladesh aka former East Pakistan is often used as example to undermine two-nations-theory which was built upon Hindu-versus-Muslim.

But Narender Modi has revived the two-nations-theory given his political terrorist-outfit rampage on Indian Muslims majority under the name of beef laws proves why Jinnah (R.A) was right to go for Pakistan as separate Muslim nation.

For starter, i am not proposing backward and narrow mindset culture. :D
But Bangladesh never went back to Indian sovereignty, so the two nation theory still holds.

Ofcourse Jinnah was right about partition and demanding a separate nation for Muslims.

Ofcourse you are not backward too and your liberal views...(Sarcasm :D ;) )

But Bangladesh never went back to Indian sovereignty, so the two nation theory still holds.

Ofcourse Jinnah was right about partition and demanding a separate nation for Muslims.

Ofcourse you are not backward too and your liberal views...(Sarcasm :D ;) )

True. Two nations theory still stands despite the circumstance.

Conservative and liberal don't belong in the same sentence. Luckily, liberalism is not crime in Canada as it is in Pakistan and India where the fancy word for secularism is sickular. :D

Back
Top Bottom