What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

It's a good thought but one that can back fire easily. Pakistani society is not at a place where everyone will agree to a non Islamic religious name. This will attract unnecessary attention or maybe even an attack. A smart thing to do is to name a building or the library and not the entire university. It's a university, let kids study in peace.

Bull shit literacy rate hoga to ese psychotic log hojate hai.

A university is a a place of study.

Go to China if needs be of your thirst to knowledge.
Mohammad.

Good luck convincing to the member who lives in Canada - the greatest multicultural nation which the concept of diversity has failed him terribly.

It doesn't matter where the knowledge comes from. As long as it is knowledge which is the sign of light, gaining and promoting knowledge should be encouraged. Hence the memorable phrase of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); even if we go to China to seek the knowledge, then so be it.

People tend to forget that the ultimate source of knowledge is ALLAH that blesses to whom ALLAH wills. It doesn't have to be Muslims only. Everyone who strives hard for the knowledge will be blessed with the knowledge and more. :)

Good luck convincing to the member who lives in Canada - the greatest multicultural nation which the concept of diversity has failed him terribly.

It doesn't matter where the knowledge comes from. As long as it is knowledge which is the sign of light, gaining and promoting knowledge should be encouraged. Hence the memorable phrase of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); even if we go to China to seek the knowledge, then so be it.

People tend to forget that the ultimate source of knowledge is ALLAH that blesses to whom ALLAH wills. It doesn't have to be Muslims only. Everyone who strives hard for the knowledge will be blessed with the knowledge and more. :)
I believe you are referring to me ;)

Why thank you I didn't know I was that famous ;)

I am an overseas Pakistani. :D

Should have been in the name of some Muslim. We don't need this type of radical liberalism which mutilates our ideology and purpose of creation of a separate country.
Whats next Shivaji Monument in front of Faisal Mosque?

I'm against the name of the university.

Why should we name our universities after our enemies?
Your days are outnumbered in this country.You illegitimate sons of zia ul haq should be snatched away from your Pakistani citizenships because you are insulting the secularism and legacy of our great founding father.
PS
A good news indeed.We must not forget about the great people of our soil regardless of any religion,caste etc.Initiates like these will definitely promote tolerance in our society and secularism will prevail automatically.
Next university should be made after bhagat singh.

Sikhs killed most number of muslims during partition. Whole east punjab is almost muslim free now. There's a difference between liberal and pseudo liberal. Rather name it voltaire university.

Your days are outnumbered in this country.You illegitimate sons of zia ul haq should be snatched away from your Pakistani citizenships because you are insulting the secularism and legacy of our great founding father.
PS
A good news indeed.We must not forget about the great people of our soil regardless of any religion,caste etc.Initiates like these will definitely promote tolerance in our society and secularism will prevail automatically.
Next university should be made after bhagat singh.
Actually liberal filth like you your days are numbered.

Jinnah was not secular.

General Zia ul Haq was a great man.

Secularism is not compatible with Islam, you liberal filth, even your name gives it away.

Nice try though. ;)

Serious question. Is your faith in Islam or practice degraded in any way in Canada?
No,

What about you, you live in UK?

It appeared you tried to quote me, but you didn't quote my whole sentence.

I believe you are referring to me ;)

Why thank you I didn't know I was that famous ;)

I am an overseas Pakistani. :D

You are not overseas Pakistani. You are Canadian Pakistani who is fortunate to live in the greatest multicultural nation where the experience of diversity is so full of rich, yet that has appeared to have failed you unfortunately.

You are not living in USA where it is ruled by raving madman like Trump. Nor you are living in UK where Brexit is now reality. You are living in Canada where Justin Trudeau is personally voted by majority who support multiculturalism and freedom of speech/expression.

I am stunned by your narrow mindset despite your exposure to the environment in Canada where the diversity is richly full of flavors in the land of multiculturalism.

You are not overseas Pakistani. You are Canadian Pakistani who is fortunate to live in the greatest multicultural nation where the experience of diversity is so full of rich, yet that has appeared to have failed you unfortunately.

You are not living in USA where it is ruled by raving madman like Trump. Nor you are living in UK where Brexit is now reality. You are living in Canada where Justin Trudeau is personally voted by majority who support multiculturalism and freedom of speech/expression.

I am stunned by your narrow mindset despite your exposure to the environment in Canada where the diversity is richly full of flavors in the land of multiculturalism.
And How do you know I am a Pakistani Canadian?

Yes I have dual citizenship. I was born in it.

And your point is...? :)...????

Actually liberal filth like you your days are numbered.

Jinnah was not secular.

General Zia ul Haq was a great man.

Secularism is not compatible with Islam, you liberal filth, even your name gives it away.

Nice try though. ;)

Shocking to read this ignorant comment especially by Canadian Pakistan. You are embarrassment to the Canada and its multiculturalism and its diversity.

And by the way, Jinnah (R.A) endorsed Islamic democracy in secularism sense where everyone can preach and practice their faiths unopposed, hence the mass Ahmedhiya community supported Jinnah (R.A) whereas the narrow and extremist mindset opposed Pakistan.

Jinnah (R.A) never wanted Pakistan to be radicalism given his unfriendly history with Mullahs as they spared no expense opposing Jinnah (R.A) and his promised to execute the vision of Allama Iqbal (R.A)'s vision; Pakistan.

Last edited:
Shocking to read this ignorant especially by Canadian Pakistan. You are embarrassment to the Canada and its multiculturalism and its diversity.

And by the way, Jinnah (R.A) endorsed Islamic democracy in secularism sense where everyone can preach and practice their faiths unopposed, hence the mass Ahmedhiya community supported Jinnah (R.A) whereas the narrow and extremist mindset opposed Pakistan.

Jinnah (R.A) never wanted Pakistan to be radicalism given his unfriendly history with Mullahs as they spared no expense opposing Jinnah (R.A) and his promised to execute the vision of Allama Iqbal (R.A)'s vision; Pakistan.
There were many of the Deobandi school who supported Pakistan.

Your views are your views. My views are my views.

Everyone has Freedom of Speech. Afterall you talk so much about Canada's multiculturalism.:D

And How do you know I am a Pakistani Canadian?

Yes I have dual citizenship. I was born in it.

And your point is...? :)...????

Given your flag, the hint is obvious regardless of your citizenship in status.

The main point remains the same. Your exposure to the greatest multiculturalism amidst the richly experience of diversity failed you [your narrow mindset] big time.

Given your flag, the hint is obvious regardless of your citizenship in status.

The main point remains the same. Your exposure to the greatest multiculturalism amidst the richly experience of diversity failed you [your narrow mindset] big time.
I didn't lose my identity as some people do... ;)

Back
Top Bottom