What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

Hein?Munna i speak what you can call street lingo those who live here know it unlike you i can actually read and write in urdu

Oh yeah man with exposure who loves to repost propaganda after being debunked time and time again what good does that exposure cause :D

Supremacy?Nah that comment was directed at the canada based molvi who was speaking for Islamabadis without knowing true feelings of Islamabadis about it

Darlin that has always been the way i roll freedom of speech(as long as its not anti national in a sense that it aids terrorists or groups that harms us) and freedom of religion is what i am ok with but that doesnot mean i am ok with freedom for baboons to spread Nawaj propaganda unchallenged :D

Darlin your ex master just threatened to break the country in half if he is not re-throned

It is hard to make on the drivel post you just posted. Propaganda, misdirected quote, personal rhetoric, absurd assumption and on the top of it, spoken like man-child, no offense. Just like that, Imranistan has never left. :D

I don't know what to say but I am sick of some people politicizing every little thing.
The strange thing is osp,s (overseas Pakistanis) have more issues with name of university than peole of Islamabad :D

The strange thing is osp,s (overseas Pakistanis) have more issues with name of university than peole of Islamabad :D
Alot of overseas Pakistanis think they are too good for Pakistan that's why they complain. :D

good move, really see indians burning in the thread when Pakistanis are appreciating the move while indians trying their best to show that Pakistanis are not liking it with quoting few Pakistanis:lol: typical indian style:enjoy:

I hope Sikh in india also enjoy the same freedom they get in Pakistan or UK.

Sikhs killed most number of muslims during partition. Whole east punjab is almost muslim free now. There's a difference between liberal and pseudo liberal. Rather name it voltaire university.
And what about the sikh women raped and murdered by muslims during partition?
Blame Britishers for all that mess and in the butcher some way the partition was executed,not the people of subcontinent.

I'm against the name of the university.

Why should we name our universities after our enemies?

:hitwall:

wow so guru nanak was an enemy of pakistan ? strange since he died several hundred years before pakistan even existed and not to mention did nothing bad against muslims or people of modern day pakistan.
I wonder though......are you also against everything named after bin qasim too ? he actually ATTACKED and INVADED what is now modern day pakistan or is it more that you don't mind just because he was muslim but just don't like naming anything after a leader who was actually a native to what is modern day pakistan just because it's related to sikhism and therefore india too.

Back
Top Bottom