What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

So what is there are more Sikhs in Canadian cabinet than in Modi's cabinet.

Sikhs are still unimportant in the international arena.

Everyone except baboon leagis and geobar clowns :D
And who are they??? :D ;)

Not fully true. Rajputs gujjars khatris consider as high caste. No punjabi rajputs left in india. Besides almost all muslim elites descendants lives in northern pakistan now.
LOL:lol: a Bangla claiming to know who is high caste and not in the Indus region.

Caste system available in bengal as well. Dont trust me? You can google it.
You will not find Jats, Gujjars , Khatris, Arain, Ghakkars etc in your neck of the Ganga woods....Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai:lol:

You will not find Jats, Gujjars , Khatris, Arain, Ghakkars etc in your neck of the Ganga woods....Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai:lol:

Yes those are north indian castes. If you are pashtun or baloch then you are technically iranian. We have brahmins who are racially closer to north indians.

Yes those are north indian castes. If you are pashtun or baloch then you are technically iranian. We have brahmins who are racially closer to north indians.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Your Brahmins look like marasis and churays, I will leave it at that.Kudos

You can believe whatever you like ;) :D

I will not waste my time with your nonsense because we will always disagree.

Okay libertine... ;)

You may have the last word at times, but it doesn't mean you are right. :D

Agree to disagree may work on the opinionated debate but not on the factual debate. If the debate is based on the factual content, that rules out agree to disagree. Thought you should know! :D

I have no interest sounding self-righteous since life is more than that. Life is combination of colors that can be encouraged only in the society that encourages open-minded thinking. For that, i will always be voice to serve the repeated reminder especially to certain bloke who is too spoiled in the richly colorful of diversity to realize the true gift that is staring at his face.

A Canadian with little knowledge about Pakistan,s history arguing with another Canadian with little knowledge of Pakistan,s history :pop: time

I actually live in this city and frankly speaking people have zero issues with the name the only thing people are interested in are the courses it will offer and their fee structure :angel:
@Mugwop @The Sandman @Hell hound @django

I am beginning to think you know nothing about Pakistan history. Your Urdu is weaker than mine considering you speak of Urdu-lingo which butchers the truest Urdu language at best.

You use Canadian card to brush under the carpet instead of disputing my factual debate to prove me wrong.

I was born in Pakistan, grew up in Pakistan during the childhood. Then i lived in Canada. Right now, i am man with the exposure of Pakistan and Canada while your exposure to Pakistan is even limited never mind to the other nations.

Although it is blessed to be privilege with but instead of sounding ignorant just to appear supremacy, perhaps you should be open to the curiosity to explore as the curiosity wouldn't kill you bit. Don't be scared like Nazi Trumpistan who don't understand the alien concept hence sees it as threat without putting efforts to try to get to know the alien concept better so it is not really threat as one is led to believe.

Agree to disagree may work on the opinionated debate but not on the factual debate. If the debate is based on the factual content, that rules out agree to disagree. Thought you should know! :D

I have no interest sounding self-righteous since life is more than that. Life is combination of colors that can be encouraged only in the society that encourages open-minded thinking. For that, i will always be voice to serve the repeated reminder especially to certain bloke who is too spoiled in the richly colorful of diversity to realize the true gift that is staring at his face.

I am beginning to think you know nothing about Pakistan history. Your Urdu is weaker than mine considering you speak of Urdu-lingo which butchers the truest Urdu language at best.

You use Canadian card to brush under the carpet instead of disputing my factual debate to prove me wrong.

I was born in Pakistan, grew up in Pakistan during the childhood. Then i lived in Canada. Right now, i am man with the exposure of Pakistan and Canada while your exposure to Pakistan is even limited never mind to the other nations.

Although it is blessed to be privilege with but instead of sounding ignorant just to appear supremacy, perhaps you should be open to the curiosity to explore as the curiosity wouldn't kill you bit. Don't be scared like Nazi Trumpistan who don't understand the alien concept hence sees it as threat without putting efforts to try to get to know the alien concept better so it is not really threat as one is led to believe.

Oh my its you again.

Listen libertine, please save me the bandwidth.

By the way I didn't bother reading your post, because its probably junk.

Anyways I have other threads to comment.

Till then, have a nice day ;)

As usual we agree to disagree, and thats that.

Hein?Munna i speak what you can call street lingo those who live here know it unlike you i can actually read and write in urdu
Oh yeah man with exposure who loves to repost propaganda after being debunked time and time again what good does that exposure cause :D
Although it is blessed to be privilege with but instead of sounding ignorant just to appear supremacy,
Supremacy?Nah that comment was directed at the canada based molvi who was speaking for Islamabadis without knowing true feelings of Islamabadis about it
perhaps you should be open to the curiosity to explore as the curiosity wouldn't kill you bit.
Darlin that has always been the way i roll freedom of speech(as long as its not anti national in a sense that it aids terrorists or groups that harms us) and freedom of religion is what i am ok with but that doesnot mean i am ok with freedom for baboons to spread Nawaj propaganda unchallenged :D
Don't be scared like Nazi Trumpistan who don't understand the alien concept hence sees it as threat without putting efforts to try to get to know the alien concept better so it is not really threat as one is led to believe.
Darlin your ex master just threatened to break the country in half if he is not re-throned

And yet we hate them hell we killed a million folks in 47 just because we hated each other :D

Sikhs came after Muslims in Punjab

Islamabad-Margalla hills is technically Punjab :D

Um there are places in Pakistan called HARIpur and Kot RADHE KISHAN @Iqbal Ali
Hindu =/ Indian

A Canadian with little knowledge about Pakistan,s history arguing with another Canadian with little knowledge of Pakistan,s history :pop: time

I actually live in this city and frankly speaking people have zero issues with the name the only thing people are interested in are the courses it will offer and their fee structure :angel:
@Mugwop @The Sandman @Hell hound @django
I don't know what to say but I am sick of some people politicizing every little thing.

Back
Top Bottom