What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

I don't know where you read your history but Jinnah was very secular person. His distaste for Gandhi was because Gandhi did bring religion into the freedom movement but perhaps that was necessary to make it a mass movement.

Jinnah was a cosmopolitan person from South Bombay - he married a Parsi - after Partition he bought shares of Air India and even asked Nehru to keep his bungalow in Malabar Hill intact so he could possibly retire there. I am not a fan of his, but just don't completely twist history to suit any narrative.
The parsi woman converted to Islam

You're an idiot who is obviously not from canada, and if you are, some sikh has penetrated your rear end and you enjoy it too much to think anything about canada could be exaggerated.

Are you sharing your experience?

You did quote me out of turn and that is unrelated to the topic.

Yes, except Canada is almost entirely dependent on the US. 70% of Canada's exports go there. 90% of the population lives in the regions geographically closer to the US border.

So you are equating the government of Canada to import/export in terms of economy?

There's nothing wrong with a factually accurate statement that sikhs are hostile to muslims, especially pakistani muslims. Why doesn't Canada have an Adolf Hitler School of Arts? Grow up, little man. Grow up.

I am beginning to think you had bad experience with Sikhs, hence your blurt out sharing experience in public domain.

Whatever your bad experience with Sikh has nothing to do with liberalism nor the topic we are talking about. Anyhow, i feel sorry for your bad experience with Sikhs which you seem to hate like they are plague to you.

It is your opinion. Thats why i refuse to debate you. End of discussion. Dont waste my time.

If you cannot dispute my factual debate, then you have no reason to be in this thread given your constant anti-liberalism based on out of turn along with unable to dispute my factual debate.

Are you sharing your experience?

You did quote me out of turn and that is unrelated to the topic.

So you are equating the government of Canada to import/export in terms of economy?

I am beginning to think you had bad experience with Sikhs, hence your blurt out sharing experience in public domain.

Whatever your bad experience with Sikh has nothing to do with liberalism nor the topic we are talking about. Anyhow, i feel sorry for your bad experience with Sikhs which you seem to hate like they are plague to you.

If you cannot dispute my factual debate, then you have no reason to be in this thread given your constant anti-liberalism based on out of turn along with unable to dispute my factual debate.
You can believe whatever you like ;) :D

I will not waste my time with your nonsense because we will always disagree.

Okay libertine... ;)

You may have the last word at times, but it doesn't mean you are right. :D

That's approximately 1.14 acres for both Gandhara and Nanrhuk university. Still a decent sized spot, I assume will be out in the outskirts, or one of those far off sectors like J-15.

Likely. But is there any place where it's specified it's foreign funded? I'm 90% sure it's foreign funded as well. Who in their right minds will want a nuna university in Islamabad? His religion is seen as a clownish religion, with a joke of a people.

Spot on! Sikhism is a hindu sect that is specifically anti-Islam. They can not eat halal meat, they can not make friends with muslims, they are a sect of hinduism that hates Muslims.

Yet Pakistanis are so ignorant of this. In Canada, there's all these sikhs, and they are friggin racist as hell.

Yes, in that it made it smaller. Prior to sikhs, Muslims had under one boundary regions of present day india, Kashmir, and parts of Iran and Afghanistan. This was all under one boundary.

You're an idiot who is obviously not from canada, and if you are, some sikh has penetrated your rear end and you enjoy it too much to think anything about canada could be exaggerated.

Yes, except Canada is almost entirely dependent on the US. 70% of Canada's exports go there. 90% of the population lives in the regions geographically closer to the US border.

There's nothing wrong with a factually accurate statement that sikhs are hostile to muslims, especially pakistani muslims. Why doesn't Canada have an Adolf Hitler School of Arts? Grow up, little man. Grow up.

They didn't enslave Muslims. Muslims were part of the army fighting to expand their territories. They killed Hindus and sikhs. Read the kind of torture Mughals did on sikhs.

They tortured locals your ancestors, after under pressure local sikhs converted, bowed down and followed moughals , now they call themselves Pakistanis

You were not muslims always

Hindus under Maurya, Gupta, Rajput
Buddhists Under Kaushans, Huns, Ashoka
Muslims under Moughals, Durranis, Gaznavis

Sikh DNA and Pakistani DNA have much more common then Pakistani DNA and Moughal DNA,
you are contradicting your self , any on who came from outside and ruled has enslaved you

They tortured locals your ancestors, after under pressure local sikhs converted, bowed down and followed moughals , now they call themselves Pakistanis

You were not muslims always

Hindus under Maurya, Gupta, Rajput
Buddhists Under Kaushans, Huns, Ashoka
Muslims under Moughals, Durranis, Gaznavis

Sikh DNA and Pakistani DNA have much more common then Pakistani DNA and Moughal DNA,
you are contradicting your self , any on who came from outside and ruled has enslaved you
We have nothing in common with Sikhs.

Sikhs are mostly Indians.

Sikhs have a completely different culture and DNA from Pakistanis.

We have nothing in common with Sikhs.

Sikhs are mostly Indians.

Sikhs have a completely different culture and DNA from Pakistanis.
The 110 million Punjabis of Pakistan have a lot common with Sikh-Punjabis, they share culture and DNA.

The 110 million Punjabis of Pakistan have a lot common with Sikh-Punjabis, they share culture and DNA.
Umm... No we do not.

You are just an Indian sychophant.

Pakistani Punjabis have now intermarried with Pathans, Sindhis, and Balochis.

Lol

Mughals were around long before the sikhs. Sikhs were the converted hindus.

Most of the present day Muslim population converted on their own. There was rsistence initially, but there always is for something new. Vast majority converted on their own.

Sikhs are mainly jats and mazhabis. Jats never considered high caste and mazhabis are basically dalits.

Umm... No we do not.

You are just an Indian sychophant.

Pakistani Punjabis have now intermarried with Pathans, Sindhis, and Balochis.
Its true that Pakistani Punjabis dont have respect for their language , culture and traditions but they are still same people as those of Indian Punjab. The only difference is religion.

Sikhs are mainly jats and mazhabis. Jats never considered high caste and mazhabis are basically dalits.
And Jats are most numerous in Pakistani Punjab. The converted Dalits also exist in Pakistani Punjab, a whole lot of them.

Its true that Pakistani Punjabis dont have respect for their language , culture and traditions but they are still same people as those of Indian Punjab. The only difference is religion.
And yet we hate them hell we killed a million folks in 47 just because we hated each other :D

Sikhs came after Muslims in Punjab

Hazrat Baba Guru Nanak (rh) preached peace and unity of God, he was a great saint and a man worthy of respect, regardless of one's religious persuasion.

Those criticizing the name should study his life more deeply and not get sucked in to the political tussle between the Mughals and the Sikh leaders afterwards, or the actions of agitators in partition.

And personally I think it should have been built somewhere in Punjab, not Islamabad.
Islamabad-Margalla hills is technically Punjab :D

Um there are places in Pakistan called HARIpur and Kot RADHE KISHAN @Iqbal Ali
Hindu =/ Indian

My views are based on historical facts which to this day people are trying to rewrite the history.

Mullah organization opposed Pakistan. Ahmedhiya community and Indian Muslims supported Pakistan. That is the reality.

Clearly, you are not familiar with the hostile experience of Mullah organization against Jinnah (R.A) and their opposed Jinnah (R.A)'s concept of Pakistan.
A Canadian with little knowledge about Pakistan,s history arguing with another Canadian with little knowledge of Pakistan,s history :pop: time

I actually live in this city and frankly speaking people have zero issues with the name the only thing people are interested in are the courses it will offer and their fee structure :angel:
@Mugwop @The Sandman @Hell hound @django

Liberalism relates to the modern era and how this world is changing ,accept it or not this era will change you so your days are numbered.But you will take more time to change.
Liberals are the only reason why Trump affiliates have not succeeded in banning Mosques and Islamic practices in Canada
Besides Jinnah is dead, Pakistan should be an Islamic state.
Why not make it like the country you live in so you dont have to live abroad
Sikhs are not important in international politics let alone domestic politics
Do you really live in Canada?There are more sikhs in Canadian cabinet than in Indian cabinet
Randi-jit singh wiped out entire villages of Muslims in what is today Indian Punjab.
Yes i know he used Imperial Mosque as stable but my view of guru nanak is soft because he was a peaceful person who preached love
  • Classical liberalism, a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties
Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce,

Dont play with words you dont understand :D

Not unusual, Pashtuns have excessively shed blood of other Pashtuns throughout history....
Nothing like that bruh we literally killed our frikin neighbours the streets of Punjabi cities were filled with corpses for month

The violence of partition shaped the mentality of Punjabis and Kashmiris the hate now is eternal

And Jats are most numerous in Pakistani Punjab. The converted Dalits also exist in Pakistani Punjab, a whole lot of them.

Not fully true. Rajputs gujjars khatris consider as high caste. No punjabi rajputs left in india. Besides almost all muslim elites descendants lives in northern pakistan now.

Back
Top Bottom