What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

I wanted to make a Sikh state based upon Vatican and like on teaching on Tableeghi jamat (as it is a religious org but extremely apolitical.. like no participation in khatm -e nubuwwat moment, afghan jihad, political parties etc etc)
so result will be a religious state with centre of apolitical people indulged in religious and science teaching,,,, it will be the hub of sikh visitors..
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/khalistan.381189/
@Mian Babban

Actually liberal filth like you your days are numbered.

Jinnah was not secular.

General Zia ul Haq was a great man.

Secularism is not compatible with Islam, you liberal filth, even your name gives it away.

Nice try though. ;)
Jinnah was 100% secular you ignorant do some research.
I am glad zia ul haq was blown to thousands of pieces and did not get a proper grave.
Liberalism relates to the modern era and how this world is changing ,accept it or not this era will change you so your days are numbered.But you will take more time to change.
Shocking to read this ignorant comment especially by Canadian Pakistan. You are embarrassment to the Canada and its multiculturalism and its diversity.

And by the way, Jinnah (R.A) endorsed Islamic democracy in secularism sense where everyone can preach and practice their faiths unopposed, hence the mass Ahmedhiya community supported Jinnah (R.A) whereas the narrow and extremist mindset opposed Pakistan.

Jinnah (R.A) never wanted Pakistan to be radicalism given his unfriendly history with Mullahs as they spared no expense opposing Jinnah (R.A) and his promised to execute the vision of Allama Iqbal (R.A)'s vision; Pakistan.
Perfect comment.
Pakistanis like him give us a bad name.A country which hosted them and gave them so much instead of being thankful they criticize them,suck their welfare system like leeches and want a sharia law there.

Jinnah was 100% secular you ignorant do some research.
I am glad zia ul haq was blown to thousands of pieces and did not get a proper grave.
Liberalism relates to the modern era and how this world is changing ,accept it or not this era will change you so your days are numbered.But you will take more time to change.

Perfect comment.
Pakistanis like him give us a bad name.A country which hosted them and gave them so much instead of being thankful they criticize them,suck their welfare system like leeches and want a sharia law there.
Oh my here comes secular trash again. :lol: :D

Jinnah always quotes Islam in his speeches.

Now where does he use the word secularism in his speeches.

Jinnah was never secular you sickular rat.

Besides Jinnah is dead, Pakistan should be an Islamic state.

How so? . Present-day Baluchistan, Sindh, GB and FATA+PATA were not part of Sikh kingdom

There is great possibility Peshawar may have been part of Afghanistan if not handed in plate. British conquered sikh empire in 1849, barely 100 years before giving it up. They would likely have made some deal with Kabul kings to create buffer state. With few more decades passed British would have lost any desire to integrate more lands in to British Raj as world was changing.

There is great possibility Peshawar may have been part of Afghanistan if not handed in plate. British conquered sikh empire in 1849, barely 100 years before giving it up. They would likely have made some deal with Kabul kings to create buffer state. With few more decades passed British would have lost any desire to integrate more lands in to British Raj as world was changing.
The expansion of Russia towards Afghanistan kept them on their toes and they would have annexed Quetta and Peshawar even if it were not part of Sikh kingdom. British parliament did actually debate in 1870s whether to pull back and set river Indus as boundary of India or push forward......majority of them went for "forward policy"

Secularism is not title, rather it conforms to the definition of democracy in multiculturalism sense.

Check out the direct quote from Jinnah (R.A).

• Democracy is in the blood of Muslamans who look upon complete equality of man. I give you an example. Very often when I go to a mosque, my chauffeur stands side by side with me. Muslamans believe in fraternity, equality and liberty. (Speech at Kingsway Hall, London. 14.12.1946)

“Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

“No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

# That quote also goes against everything narrow minded conservative group believe in regards to the women role in the society.

• It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law giver the Prophet of Islam (Peace Be Upon Him). Let us lay the foundation of our democracy on the basis of the truly Islamic ideals and principles. Our Almighty has taught us that our decisions in the affairs of the state shall be guided by discussions and consultations. (Sibi, 14.02.1948)

# When Islam prevailed with majority of Muslim people came back to Makkah, they launched verbal election to choose leadership. Then they endorsed equality in all form which put women on map, and ended slavery of black people. Not only that, the concept of secularism continued when Muslim army conquered Iraq, and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A) gave his words to Iraq that Iraq will not be coerced to the religion and in life general. In fact, they will be allowed to practice freedom of speech/expression in religion and life as they see to their fit thus conforming to the understanding of the secularism. Anyone who opposes will be not only enemy of Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A), but also the enemy of ALLAH based on Holy Quran.

Holy Quran emphasizes greatly on equality, women empowerment, love and kind where people from all kinds [tribal] are created so they get to know each other. And that is only possible in the democracy land that practices on secularism spirit conforming the culture of multiculturalism that thrives on diversity.

Again, secularism is not just title, rather it conforms to the meaning of equality which is based on freedom of speech/expression in religion and life unopposed.

Ironically, Sharia laws as you kindly believe was unheard during 5-7 century. That concept was raised in 8th century, but practiced in 10th century which was the purpose to keep the population like sheep as the population was growing in magnitude. Hence that empire collapsed immediately since that empire broke the promised code with Holy Quran.

Then Ottoman Empire came who revived the democracy in secularism sense. Many people from all over the worlds such as Christians, Jewish, followers of Zoroastrianism and many more emigrated to Ottoman Empire and flourished there. That Ottoman Empire ruled more than 600 years as long as they practiced democracy in secularism sense. And that ruling ended as soon as its army started going against the codes of Holy Quran with the combination factors of Arab-regions betrayal, and internal struggle that ended the Ottoman Empire officially in 1924.

The same concept of Sharia law revived by British Kingdom to keep the occupied population like sheep for hundred years, but that didn't deter Muslim people to keep resisting British army whether in form of resistance, or group of army for years thus paving the path for the creation of Pakistan through Allama Iqbal (R.A) and Jinnah (R.A).

Ironically, most of people opposed Sharia laws that is responsible for the creation of Pakistan whereas those who endorsed Sharia laws met its demise sooner than expected. Because Sharia laws is barbarism concept that is meant as tool for the darkness whereas Holy Quran is light that encourages people to seek in form of knowledge, spirituality, and exposure to the creations [nature, diverse people,...etc].

You can have your views fallen king

Islam promotes womens empowerment. No one is denying this.

It would have been and kudos to people who thought about.

Knowing the mullah crowd, this ain't gonna happen. The country will sink into a deep blackhole (intellectually atleast)

After chairing a meeting on Monday, Siddiq-ul-Farooq told media that the Board has approved 50,000 square feet land at its Complex in Islamabad for the construction of BGNU as well as GHIU.

That's approximately 1.14 acres for both Gandhara and Nanrhuk university. Still a decent sized spot, I assume will be out in the outskirts, or one of those far off sectors like J-15.

These projects are foreign funded and have ulterior motives , hidden agenda.

Likely. But is there any place where it's specified it's foreign funded? I'm 90% sure it's foreign funded as well. Who in their right minds will want a nuna university in Islamabad? His religion is seen as a clownish religion, with a joke of a people.

And who cares about Guru Nanak other than Sikhs. :D

Sikhs are an unimportant community in the world.

Sikhism is just a sect of Hinduism.

Spot on! Sikhism is a hindu sect that is specifically anti-Islam. They can not eat halal meat, they can not make friends with muslims, they are a sect of hinduism that hates Muslims.

Yet Pakistanis are so ignorant of this. In Canada, there's all these sikhs, and they are friggin racist as hell.

The Sikh kingdom has had a vital role in shaping the boundaries of our state.
People just don't realise that....both Ranjeet Singh and Guru Nanak are sons of soil.

Yes, in that it made it smaller. Prior to sikhs, Muslims had under one boundary regions of present day india, Kashmir, and parts of Iran and Afghanistan. This was all under one boundary.

You are not overseas Pakistani. You are Canadian Pakistani who is fortunate to live in the greatest multicultural nation where the experience of diversity is so full of rich, yet that has appeared to have failed you unfortunately.

You're an idiot who is obviously not from canada, and if you are, some sikh has penetrated your rear end and you enjoy it too much to think anything about canada could be exaggerated.

You are not living in USA where it is ruled by raving madman like Trump.

Yes, except Canada is almost entirely dependent on the US. 70% of Canada's exports go there. 90% of the population lives in the regions geographically closer to the US border.

Shocking to read this ignorant comment especially by Canadian Pakistan. You are embarrassment to the Canada and its multiculturalism and its diversity.

There's nothing wrong with a factually accurate statement that sikhs are hostile to muslims, especially pakistani muslims. Why doesn't Canada have an Adolf Hitler School of Arts? Grow up, little man. Grow up.

killed your ancestors enslaved you,

They didn't enslave Muslims. Muslims were part of the army fighting to expand their territories. They killed Hindus and sikhs. Read the kind of torture Mughals did on sikhs.

Last edited:
That's approximately 1.14 acres for both Gandhara and Nanrhuk university. Still a decent sized spot, I assume will be out in the outskirts, or one of those far off sectors like J-15.

Likely. But is there any place where it's specified it's foreign funded? I'm 90% sure it's foreign funded as well. Who in their right minds will want a nuna university in Islamabad? His religion is seen as a clownish religion, with a joke of a people.

Spot on! Sikhism is a hindu sect that is specifically anti-Islam. They can not eat halal meat, they can not make friends with muslims, they are a sect of hinduism that hates Muslims.

Yet Pakistanis are so ignorant of this. In Canada, there's all these sikhs, and they are friggin racist as hell.

Yes, in that it made it smaller. Prior to sikhs, Muslims had under one boundary regions of present day india, Kashmir, and parts of Iran and Afghanistan. This was all under one boundary.

You're an idiot who is obviously not from canada, and if you are, some sikh has penetrated your rear end and you enjoy it too much to think anything about canada could be exaggerated.

Yes, except Canada is almost entirely dependent on the US. 70% of Canada's exports go there. 90% of the population lives in the regions geographically closer to the US border.

You're an idiot who's either never been to canada, or a canadian who has fallen for bs marketing. There's nothing wrong with a factually accurate statement that sikhs are hostile to muslims, especially pakistani muslims. Why doesn't Canada have an Adolf Hitler School of Arts? Grow up, little man. Grow up.

They didn't enslave Muslims. Muslims were part of the army fighting to expand their territories. They killed Hindus and sikhs. Read the kind of torture Mughals did on sikhs.
I agree with you.

Unfotunately this forum is infected with liberal sickular fascists.

I agree with you.

Unfotunately this forum is infected with liberal sickular fascists.

I believe secularism has merit as well. But we have to be rational. If there's a person who started an anti-Islamic cult (sikhism), we should think twice about someone who created the people that hated, and attacked, our ancestors. Randi-jit singh wiped out entire villages of Muslims in what is today Indian Punjab. No secular person will agree that someone against their ancestors should be seen in high standing. The problem is, most of them just bandwagon jump, without knowing much details. So if Turd-o in Canada likes sikhs, some bandwagon jumpers must like sikhs too. They don't even think twite. That's where I disagree with them.

I believe secularism has merit as well. But we have to be rational. If there's a person who started an anti-Islamic cult (sikhism), we should think twice about someone who created the people that hated, and attacked, our ancestors. Randi-jit singh wiped out entire villages of Muslims in what is today Indian Punjab. No secular person will agree that someone against their ancestors should be seen in high standing. The problem is, most of them just bandwagon jump, without knowing much details. So if Turd-o in Canada likes sikhs, then these bandwagon jumpers must like sikhs too. That's where I disagree with them.
Sikhs are not important in international politics let alone domestic politics

I don't know where you read your history but Jinnah was very secular person. His distaste for Gandhi was because Gandhi did bring religion into the freedom movement but perhaps that was necessary to make it a mass movement.

Jinnah was a cosmopolitan person from South Bombay - he married a Parsi - after Partition he bought shares of Air India and even asked Nehru to keep his bungalow in Malabar Hill intact so he could possibly retire there. I am not a fan of his, but just don't completely twist history to suit any narrative.

Back
Top Bottom