What's new

Baba Guru Nanak University to be set up in Islamabad

You guys are so much indoctrinated with hatred that you fail to realize that Baba GuruNanak and Maharaja Ranjit Singh and revolutionary Bhagat Singh were the sons of the soil of Pakistan. Instead of being proud of them, you are getting paranoid.

Should have been in the name of some Muslim. We don't need this type of radical liberalism which mutilates our ideology and purpose of creation of a separate country.
Whats next Shivaji Monument in front of Faisal Mosque?

I'm against the name of the university.

Why should we name our universities after our enemies?

Wth

Do you know what a celebrity is?

He was a spiritual teacher who lived in Pakistan and founded the Sikh religion.

That's all there is to it.

Stop crying Islam
And who cares about Guru Nanak other than Sikhs. :D

Sikhs are an unimportant community in the world.

Sikhism is just a sect of Hinduism.

You guys are so much indoctrinated with hatred that you fail to realize that Baba GuruNanak and Maharaja Ranjit Singh and revolutionary Bhagat Singh were the sons of the soil of Pakistan. Instead of being proud of them, you are getting paranoid.
To be quite frank Bhagat Singh was not that great of a freedom fighter.

I see Chaudhry Rehmat Ali more of a freedom fighter than Bhagat Singh ;).

Oh my here comes the liberal fascist brigade. just like one of the posters said here previously. :lol:

The Sikh kingdom has had a vital role in shaping the boundaries of our state.
People just don't realise that....both Ranjeet Singh and Guru Nanak are sons of soil.

Should have been in the name of some Muslim. We don't need this type of radical liberalism which mutilates our ideology and purpose of creation of a separate country.
Whats next Shivaji Monument in front of Faisal Mosque?
yes we should have named it after some Afghan or Central Asian Invader, or may be some one from Iran, KSA or UAE but he should be a muslim.
I suggest Hamd Bin Jasim University will be the best.

yes we should have named it after some Afghan or Central Asian Invader, or may be some one from Iran, KSA or UAE but he should be a muslim.
I suggest Hamd Bin Jasim University will be the best.
i was not arguing with Pakistan's Zee TV generation. Little boys and girls who's parents dumped them in front of iNDIAN CABLE tv TO WATCH IT ALL DAY, AND NOW THEY TALK INDIAN PROPAGANDA.

Bull shit literacy rate hoga to ese psychotic log hojate hai.

A university is a a place of study.

Go to China if needs be of your thirst to knowledge.
Mohammad.

Your remark pretty well explains why Pakistan is in such a rut. You are cut off from your own roots.

Be it Chaudhary Rehmat Ali of Gaffar Khan or Bhagat Singh, you cant measure their contribution towards freedom struggle. People like you discredit the sacrifices of all those people who fought for freedom against British India. In your myopic vision, only those people are great who asked for Pakistan.
And who cares about Guru Nanak other than Sikhs. :D

Sikhs are an unimportant community in the world.

Sikhism is just a sect of Hinduism.

To be quite frank Bhagat Singh was not that great of a freedom fighter.

I see Chaudhry Rehmat Ali more of a freedom fighter than Bhagat Singh ;).

Oh my here comes the liberal fascist brigade. just like one of the posters said here previously. :lol:

Your remark pretty well explains why Pakistan is in such a rut. You are cut off from your own roots.

Be it Chaudhary Rehmat Ali of Gaffar Khan or Bhagat Singh, you cant measure their contribution towards freedom struggle. People like you discredit the sacrifices of all those people who fought for against British India. In your myopic vision, only those people are great who asked for Pakistan.
Oh really.

Your India is even in a worse rut.

the BJP are destroying India apart. ;)

great step we need to teach our generations abut other religions and how to respect of other religions too . i hope we have a university of every religion in Pakistan . enough of haters and ignorant generation
We should teach the new generations about the history of other religions.

To teach them about other cultures as well.

i was not arguing with Pakistan's Zee TV generation. Little boys and girls who's parents dumped them in front of iNDIAN CABLE tv TO WATCH IT ALL DAY, AND NOW THEY TALK INDIAN PROPAGANDA.

Am not talking to a Mullah either. and stop assuming others as boys and girls.

Bull shit literacy rate hoga to ese psychotic log hojate hai.

A university is a a place of study.

Go to China if needs be of your thirst to knowledge.
Mohammad.
Pakistan's literacy rate is currently 65%.

Back
Top Bottom