What's new

Azerbaijani, Turkish communities hold protest action in Stockholm

I think you do care what other people think. Otherwise you won't get so up in arms each time there is talk about acknowledging the genocide that Ottoman Empire carried out against the Armenians.

But anyways, its been a 100 years since it happened. Time to move on I guess.

see it like this; I, and i am sure many of my fellow Turks, don't care what people think about this issue, but what annoys me, personally, is the way people accuse us of something without doing some reading about the Turkish, the Armenian and 3rd party accounts, in an objective way while taking into consideration the world, politics and circumstances at that time, and even now. i have seen many people taking this fabrication for truth purely because they; 1) don't bother to read, but rather just prefer to be neutral and believe what they see, which eventually will lead them to the Armenian point of view since their vision is being spread by the worldwide western media. 2) they hold a grudge against Turks (there are lots of them), thus automatically take it all for truth.

What does Armenia want recognition is that all? Do they want money, punishment members of Turkish government in jail?

He must be iranian or kurd
Cant see his flags,he could be from evrywhere.

What does Armenia want recognition is that all? Do they want money, punishment members of Turkish government in jail?
They want recognition and a big piece of land(eastern Turkey) from us.
I said this before,we are not the US,dreams in our part of the world turn into nightmares but they dont get it.

What ethnic Swedish people decide to do in their ethnic homeland is their business. If Turkish people don't like it maybe they should return to their homeland of turkey.

What an idiotic ignorant rant...These protestors dont vandalize anything, dont hurt anybody, they are just protesting which they have every right to do so...Go educate yourself about what democracy is before posting nonsense kid..

If Swedish people tried to do this in turkey they would be beaten and arrested, there is a clear double standard.

Your ignorance about Turkey starts right there to begin with..No need further discussion with an ignorant like yourself

Millions of people around the world believe the Armenian genocide occurred and that turkey wants to hide this fact to save its image.

Millions of people believe aliens exist too...So what?

And by the way I have nothing personal against Turkish people

What makes you think we give a flying fook about what you think of us?

millions of people believed they were gonna die in 2012 , so what's your point?
Haha, or majority of people in the past believed the world was flat.

Piece of thought...

If really 1.5 million Armenians died while the total population of Armenians were 1.3 million
1. How could Ottomans kill more Armenians than exist?
2. On what statistics does the accusers base this? They pull statistics from their behind.
3. Where is the evidence that a genocide happened? Nobody got killed because they are what they are. They got killed because they attacked the government.

Also, another piece of thought. Armenians have good tactic, they keep accusing and then avoiding the duty to prove their case in court. Also they get the attention off what they did. Armenians ceased the city of Kars and annihilated the Muslim population to hand it over to the Russians. That is just one example. Another example is terrorizing Turkish supply lines to Caucasus front.

If Armenians agree to take this matter to the court, they will be worse off since they are the ones who commited crimes and took arms against the government.

Last edited:
Good news... Karabakh will return sooner or later.

Number of people willing to migrate from Armenia reaches 38% - official

Wed 22 January 2014 06:47 GMT | 11:47 Local Time
125277.jpg

There is a 13% drop in number of people willing to migrate worldwide.

It has been shared by Deputy Chief of Staff and Chief of External Relations Department at the Presidential Administration of Azerbaijan Novruz Mammadov on his Facebook page.

“The number of people in Armenia willing to migrate has increased from 10% to 38% while this figure has dropped by 13% worldwide,” the official noted on his account.

At the end of 2013, Speaker of the Armenian parliament Aram Manukyan said that the total number of people leaving the country will reach 150,000, which will be a record figure in migration statistics of Armenia at a time of a peace.

Haha, or majority of people in the past believed the world was flat.

Piece of thought...

If really 1.5 million Armenians died while the total population of Armenians were 1.3 million
1. How could Ottomans kill more Armenians than exist?
2. On what statistics does the accusers base this? They pull statistics from their behind.
3. Where is the evidence that a genocide happened? Nobody got killed because they are what they are. They got killed because they attacked the government.

Also, another piece of thought. Armenians have good tactic, they keep accusing and then avoiding the duty to prove their case in court. Also they get the attention off what they did. Armenians ceased the city of Kars and annihilated the Muslim population to hand it over to the Russians. That is just one example. Another example is terrorizing Turkish supply lines to Caucasus front.

If Armenians agree to take this matter to the court, they will be worse off since they are the ones who commited crimes and took arms against the government.

Their ever changing statistics are even more inflated than the South Sudanese economy lol. If it continues like this, I predict 2 million Armenian deaths by 2018 :cheesy:

LOL at Armenians they first stole our homeland and want Armenia to annex it because we are in Kazakhstan and Russia........

Back
Top Bottom