What's new

Azerbaijani, Turkish communities hold protest action in Stockholm

What ethnic Swedish people decide to do in their ethnic homeland is their business. If Turkish people don't like it maybe they should return to their homeland of turkey.

If Swedish people tried to do this in turkey they would be beaten and arrested, there is a clear double standard.

And guess who it is that lobbies for these kind of questions in our parliament? You guessed right - Armenians, Greeks and PKK-sympathizers. The average Swede you would meet on the street couldn't care less about this kind of accusations against Turkey. Hell, people here don't even know what "Armenia" is :haha:...

Millions of people around the world believe the Armenian genocide occurred and that turkey wants to hide this fact to save its image.
Despite many countries supporting the western armenian fabrication, Turkey still has great relations with many Asian, African, south American countries, which some of them also support the fabrication. We have nothing to lose already, it can only get better with them.

And where do those countries around the world get their info from? Right, from the western countries because of their worldwide influence. The fact that there were/are western sounds against the Armenian genocide means that the topic is essentially controversial, what happened later are just political games against Turkey. This is further reinforced by the fact that no one is talking about the atrocities committed against the Ottoman subjects in the east at the hands of the Ottoman armenians. you too sound like you simply believe what you eagerly want to see and hear. after all, who doesn't dislike those annoying Turks, who once posed a great threat to Europeans, who deserve all objections and hardships through such actions, right??
from what I studied there is a distinct possibly attaturk was a crypto Zionist Jew . And by the way I have nothing personal against Turkish people

from what I studied there is a distinct possibly attaturk was a crypto Zionist Jew . And by the way I have nothing personal against Turkish people
why the need of bringing Ataturk and his religion (as if it's of great importance) into this subject? Seems you're just trolling instead of commenting with logic and arguments. See ya

Botkyrka by my understanding is an immigrant dominanted suburb (förort). Ive never been to Stockholm but based on the time I have spent in Göteborg , this area Botkyrka is probably domianted by Assyerer and Syrianer. Not many Swedes or outsiders go to such areas.

I think the Genocide of the Armenians did happen.

And Armenians living in the west have every right to build statues to commemorate this genocide which Hitler used as a template to do his Holocaust.

Getting a brain washing in madrasa doesnt count as studying, just saying.
No matter how bad you wish you were a European you are NOT! From what I have read many Turks have mongoloid blood. Do not act like you are better than anyone as your ancestors are from Mongolia :yay:

And Armenians living in the west have every right to build statues to commemorate this genocide which Hitler used as a template to do his Holocaust.
exactly the Turks treated the Armenians the same way the nazis treated the Jews.

Kobe is a real man, cry me a river Armenians. :bunny:

So it seems there is a heavy pressure upon Kobe Bryant from the Armenian community.. in order to reduce THAT pressure a little bit the THY should simply contract another 1 or 2 great basketbal players so that HE can share the pressure this is a simple and effective strategy to silence these people for a while.

They would appear as a bullies in the eyes of the public if they go against 3 stars instead of just 1 alone man.

No matter how bad you wish you were a European you are NOT! From what I have read many Turks have mongoloid blood. Do not act like you are better than anyone as your ancestors are from Mongolia :yay:
Im a proud Turk and im proud of my Central Asian Ancestry!

So it seems there is a heavy pressure upon Kobe Bryant from the Armenian community.. in order to reduce THAT pressure a little bit the THY should simply contract another 1 or 2 great basketbal players so that HE can share the pressure this is a simple and effective strategy to silence these people for a while.

They would appear as a bullies in the eyes of the public if they go against 3 stars instead of just 1 alone man.
No need to do something, kobe showed them his big black middlefinger, hes still under contract with THY.

First of all you can't think about these issues. Your way of thinking doesn't change the facts. And facts should be declared by historians. Not by propaganda and Armenian lobbies.

Anyways, we don't care what you think about.

You can't find much Turk, who wants their identity to be seen as European. We are Turks and that's it.

First of all you can't think about these issues. Your way of thinking doesn't change the facts. And facts should be declared by historians. Not by propaganda and Armenian lobbies.

Anyways, we don't care what you think about.

I think you do care what other people think. Otherwise you won't get so up in arms each time there is talk about acknowledging the genocide that Ottoman Empire carried out against the Armenians.

But anyways, its been a 100 years since it happened. Time to move on I guess.

Millions of people around the world believe the Armenian genocide occurred and that turkey wants to hide this fact to save its image.

billions of people believe in hundreds of religions, some other millions of people don't believe at all, it means some of those millions of people are wrong another word "millions of people" can be manipulated by facts or lies but all of these "millions" do believe they are right... sometimes people believe at things with just an instict, without a proper reason. Unless "millions of people" search both Ottoman or armenian... or a related 3rd party's archieves; I do give no sh*t million times what millions of people believe in... regards

Back
Top Bottom