What's new

Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan

WHy dont you talk about Azerbaijani genocide? do you know that if Ataturk wouldnt send Enver pasha to Azerbaijan(especially when Turkey was in war against whole world), There wouldnt be a people called Azeris now. All this happened before even Ottoman started to move, which i would say was the reason.
How about Khogaly massacre... ?
Turkey made it very simple, said to Armenia that lets open our Archives, if it was ever mentioned that kill Armenians or anything like that, we will accept the massacre. But, you know what happened? Armenia refused to open there archives related to this...
You dont have to be genius to understand if it happened or not..
Turkish people are the only nation or empire that never did a massacre... They just want to show Turkey like themselves...

Brother, please ignore troll posts.

Full support to Azerbaijani brothers from Pakistan.

Thank you my Pakistani brothers... I saw how Pakistan with with Azerbaijan and never recognized Armenia..
Turkish people never forget help during the bad time and you proved it again and again in history.. I wish you peace but im sure everybody would love to pay it back one day..
at that time, thousands of Turkish soldiers died because of cold when they were sent to fight Russia, do we have to say that Turkey did massacre to its soldiers?
But, you can find hundreds of proves that at that time, Armenians killed and burried Turkish people in eastern tUrkey to make it easy for RUssian attack... Turkey's problem was that they were too democratic and most of high ranking places were given to Armenians and others which lead to collapse of Ottoman..

Last edited:
Thank you my Pakistani brothers... I saw how Pakistan with with Azerbaijan and never recognized Armenia..
Turkish people never forget help during the bad time and you proved it again and again in history.. I wish you peace but im sure everybody would love to pay it back one day..
at that time, thousands of Turkish soldiers died when they were sent to fight Russia, do we have to say that Turkey did massacre to its soldiers?
But, you can find hundreds of proves that at that time, Armenians killed and burried Turkish people in eastern tUrkey to make it easy for RUssian attack... Turkey's problem was that they were too democratic and most of high ranking places were given to Armenians and others which lead to collapse of Ottoman..

We appreciate your thanks, please always know that we are one people. Any Turks or Pakistanis who died as a result of anti-Muslim forces are shaheed and blessed in Jannat. Any pain you felt, we feel it just the same.

Mughal empire also fell in a similar way to Ottoman Empire. Pakistan understands Turkey and Azerbaijan because we experienced a similar defeat followed by massacres and loss of territory. Our faith is pure and we are not backstabbing nations like some of the others.

We are striving to bring power and glory back to the Muslim Ummah and our people.

WHy dont you talk about Azerbaijani genocide? do you know that if Ataturk wouldnt send Enver pasha to Azerbaijan(especially when Turkey was in war against whole world), There wouldnt be a people called Azeris now. All this happened before even Ottoman started to move, which i would say was the reason.
How about Khogaly massacre... ?
Turkey made it very simple, said to Armenia that lets open our Archives, if it was ever mentioned that kill Armenians or anything like that, we will accept the massacre. But, you know what happened? Armenia refused to open there archives related to this...
You dont have to be genius to understand if it happened or not..
Turkish people are the only nation or empire that never did a massacre... They just want to show Turkey like themselves...

We know exactly how it is, don't worry. We saw how the figure of 300,000 was changed to 3,000,000 in the time it took a flight to take off from Delhi and land in Dhaka.

Why am I being accused of sectarianism by supporting Armenia against Azerbaijan? I'm Shia and so is Azerbaijan.

Who cares if you are Shia or Sunni, every Pakistani is equal. I'm from a family that have equal number of Shia and Sunni. Kindly don't play sectarian card you or whoever.

You have right of your opinion just as I or others do. You can fall for Armenia or Bangladesh fake @zz genocides which we don't believe. We have seen how the figure of 30,000 died was converted into 300,000 and then 30,000,000. Both Turkeye and Pakistan are victim of false non existent genocides which even the civilized world doesn't believe.

Its not on the news
Because the OP is inaccurate. Unfortunately Azerbaijan did not conquer an inch of occupied territory. Azeri troops just marched into a buffer zone (no man's land) between both countries which was never claimed by the Armenians in the first place, hence, no Armenian soldiers were deployed in that area. However, it is true that the Azeri military has strategically improved its position on the Eastern front after this recent movement. It was dumb by the Armenians to let the Azeris come closer to the line of contact. In this sense, yes, this is good news for us.

Why am I being accused of sectarianism by supporting Armenia against Azerbaijan? I'm Shia and so is Azerbaijan.

So tell us why?

Easy there, quit dragging Bangladesh into this. I know how full of nonsense the India/Awami League version of 1971 War is. The Armenian Genocide was real, planned and orchestrated with participation by the Zio-fascists. Makes it bad enough to me. 30k is also a genocide, by the way.

Understood. You are against any kind of crimes. No matter from whom against whom.

Easy there, quit dragging Bangladesh into this. I know how full of nonsense the India/Awami League version of 1971 War is. The Armenian Genocide was real, planned and orchestrated with participation by the Zio-fascists. Makes it bad enough to me. 30k is also a genocide, by the way.
BS...!

The so called armenian genocide is an international lie fabricated by the defeated. it has no legal evidences to prove its trueness but only based on stories. and for long been used as a tool to keep armenian nationalism alive and also a political tool against Turkey...

Back
Top Bottom