What's new

Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan

I believe that pushing towards Nahçıvan basically means an uninterrupted land connection between Turkish and Azerbaijani mainland which would be a strategic turning point with tremendously positive outcomes for Turkish people even if the border is 7 kilometers, just my opinion though.

I think it would be in the interest of NATO and the Americans too, if it wasnt for the Armenian diaspora.

It is an russian propaganda channel named southfront (crimean front). They mention 3 scenarios about the issue. Depending on Armenia's actions Armenia loses illegaly occupied land but always have very strong protection of its own land via US or Russia.

Is that the same report you have never published in full.

Why would any BD brag about it. It was a report commissioned by you to whitewash your crimes.

He was not an impartial independent author, he was a Pakistani commissioned by Pakistan to gloss over Pakistan’s failures. Even then you failed to publish it fully due to uncomfortable truths.

BD does not need a Pakistani to define our history. We don’t brag about your crappy report... we laugh at your incompetence to even implement a whitewash.

I've seen tons of Bangladeshis crying to publish the report so that the death figure come out.

Neither do Pakistanis need a pup puppet to define Pakistan's history. Keep your fake azz genocide and sh00v3 it where the sun don't shine.:D

I've seen tons of Bangladeshis crying to publish the report so that the death figure come out.

Neither do Pakistanis need a pup puppet to define Pakistan's history. Keep your fake azz genocide and sh00v3 it where the sun don't shine.:D

You can do the same. You can’t even publish your own report...what credibility as a nation do you have? Keep repeating your mantra no one gives a crap.. least of all anyone from BAngladesh.

You can do the same. You can’t even publish your own report...what credibility as a nation do you have? Keep repeating your mantra no one gives a crap.. least of all anyone from BAngladesh.

We don't give a fkk about an insignificant puppet land, which is why we don't waste time publishing any report.

Actually our "crap" is given much more importance than yours even when your master india is standing with you, ever wonder why nobody recognise your f@rts about killed figure or r@p3 figures? Pakistan had challenge you in UN about those numbers but your officials feared the truth to be exposed n@ked which is why they ran with tails between their leggies lungis.

Can you guys keep Pakistan Bangladesh out of this, off topic, especially Pakistanis calling other countries puppet states, don’t forget the Chinese are buying out your country.

@cabatli_53

Don’t be like those Bangladeshi extremists who join a Pakistani website to criticize Pakistan.

We respect Turks, but won’t tolerate abuse of our nation.

Don’t be like those Bangladeshi extremists who join a Pakistani website to criticize Pakistan.

We respect Turks, but won’t tolerate abuse of our nation.

Only extremists here were and are Pakistanis since you did happily kill your Muslim “brothers and sisters”, other Turks might falll for brotherhood bs not me. Stick on topic please.

“We respect Turks” lol well you have to, they ruled your lands, made you Muslim and still give you charity.

Only extremists here were and are Pakistanis since you did happily kill your Muslim “brothers and sisters”, other Turks might falll for brotherhood bs not me. Stick on topic please.

“We respect Turks” lol well you have to, they ruled your lands, made you Muslim and still give you charity.

You are a fool. Many of us are Turks also. Go put up your soapbox somewhere else.

@cabatli_53 please clean the thread up, its one thing claiming ummah bs is another claiming it while denying you killed 1000s of Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom