What's new

Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan

Is that why the whole world barring Turkey and its fascist friend Israel recognize the Armenian Genocide? :)

Karabakh has nothing to do with the so called genocide in first place. I dont know why you're bringing it up. And before you point your finger at other countries, look at your own.

What has the current situation between Azerbaijan and Armenia to do with Turkey? And if we don’t like Genocide, why you are not supporting Jews as a victim of a Genozid against the racist Iran regime?
what does iran has to do with any jews genocide?..last i check it was Europe and Germany not Muslims....now, we do see Europe doing a second genocide by giving weapons, support to Israel

Can you elaborate what exactly happens there right now?

Why is Azerbaijan pushing in Nahçıvan?

I believe that pushing towards Nahçıvan basically means an uninterrupted land connection between Turkish and Azerbaijani mainland which would be a strategic turning point with tremendously positive outcomes for Turkish people even if the border is 7 kilometers, just my opinion though.

Who cares if you are Shia or Sunni, every Pakistani is equal. I'm from a family that have equal number of Shia and Sunni. Kindly don't play sectarian card you or whoever.

You have right of your opinion just as I or others do. You can fall for Armenia or Bangladesh fake @zz genocides which we don't believe. We have seen how the figure of 30,000 died was converted into 300,000 and then 30,000,000. Both Turkeye and Pakistan are victim of false non existent genocides which even the civilized world doesn't believe.

Why not reduce it down 3 to rather than 30000 whilst you are at it.

Good luck to Azerbaijan for gaining back territory. Hopefully soon you will be able to gain all your stolen country.

I hope Azerbaijan can take over, in bits and pieces, Nagorno Karabakh. I hope Turkey, Pakistan and others help it do so.
We are ready, and way capable.. but, Georgian war showed that Russia will step in..
Georgia lost in air warfare.. If Turkey supply Azerbaijan with Hisar air defence missiles, we can see a war after 2025.. Armenia is like a sick person in the region... all their government assets were sold to Russian companies..
But, Iran will still help them to stop Azerbaijan and Turkey getting closer..

Why not reduce it down 3 to rather than 30000 whilst you are at it.

Good luck to Azerbaijan for gaining back territory. Hopefully soon you will be able to gain all your stolen country.

The HamoodurRehman Commission that you Bangladeshis brag about puts the figure around 27,000. Do you even know how much is 30,000 people?

We are ready, and way capable.. but, Georgian war showed that Russia will step in..
Georgia lost in air warfare.. If Turkey supply Azerbaijan with Hisar air defence missiles, we can see a war after 2025.. Armenia is like a sick person in the region... all their government assets were sold to Russian companies..

what? Azerbaijan has the most advanced AD network in the region

as i mentioned above, it is nothing against Russian air force... it can stand for days and then we know what is gonna happen..
You cannot win Russians with their air defence system, thats another topic too..

as i mentioned above, it is nothing against Russian air force... it can stand for days and then we know what is gonna happen..
You cannot win Russians with their air defence system, thats another topic too..

its a good thing we have Belarusian and Israeli systems aswell then

Can somebody inform us pls when has this happend? I haven't heard about any fights between Azerbaijan and Armenia in past days or weeks?? I'm bit surprised although I applaude to Azerbaijan to return they land back!

Can somebody inform us pls when has this happend? I haven't heard about any fights between Azerbaijan and Armenia in past days or weeks?? I'm bit surprised although I applaude to Azerbaijan to return they land back!

over a period of 10 days Azerbaijan took back control of areas that were previously under occupation in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Armenians still control a small strip of land at the border.

The HamoodurRehman Commission that you Bangladeshis brag about puts the figure around 27,000. Do you even know how much is 30,000 people?

Is that the same report you have never published in full.

Why would any BD brag about it. It was a report commissioned by you to whitewash your crimes.

He was not an impartial independent author, he was a Pakistani commissioned by Pakistan to gloss over Pakistan’s failures. Even then you failed to publish it fully due to uncomfortable truths.

BD does not need a Pakistani to define our history. We don’t brag about your crappy report... we laugh at your incompetence to even implement a whitewash.

Back
Top Bottom