What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

Iran- Country under sanctions from US and Europe.

Turkey - Full support from NATO.

Don't put it on just oil, look at other factors too.
NATO is military alliance, NOT economic, jesus..

Even if Iran was not under sanction it would be the same shithole. There is no freedom, ethics or growth in that country. The only thing they have is oil.

Persians and their so-called cultural supremacy. When you try to explain something to them, if they realize that they're wrong then they're trying to bring we're culturally superior, our poets and our scientists...

But Chatai language, Uighurs, Khazars... No, they won't understand. If you're really interested in Turkic culture, Surenas, why don't you just look for the Khazarian Culture a bit?

So? Sanctions are not because of Turks but because of Persians themselves.

Even if Iran was not under sanction it would be the same shithole. There is no freedom, ethics or growth in that country. The only thing they have is oil.

Nice shithole:

No, the thing we have is; brains and culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, I've just read the comments that were posted here.

These poor Iran-fanboy trolls can't even bare the reality and need to steal Turkic history? WTF

It's so funny to see Persians talking about us.

Today Turkish Culture, legacy, supremacy is everywhere . I am not going to flame this however I would like to just explain a few things.

First Turkish Culture is everywhere its one of the most spread.

Turkish Food like Baklava, Kebab, Lahmacun, Börek, Döner, çay and many other things. Today you could go to every inch of balkans and you would see Börek there and other Turkish Cultural extensions. Same as middle east and anywhere else.

Turkish architecture. You could go to anywhere from Bosnia, Greece, Makedonya, etc to Algeria to Israel to Syria to Türkmenistan to Asia you would either see Seljuk or Ottoman architecture.
Many other Turkish Culture is everywhere from Turkish Baths in Hungary to middle east to North Africa.

Turkish army. Army has been very important continously and Turkish race is world known for their Warrior, Empire building race. Today when you ask a European about this they would instantly remember their terrifying moments.

I could go on and on.

Today we have 7 nations together and 300 million Turks.

NATO is military alliance, NOT economic, jesus..
Understand the obvious. I mean to say Turkey can trade with US and Europe.

And you don't have to invest heavily in defense because you are part of NATO. This directly affects your economy. Hope you understand it.

As for ethics and all, a country which has shown such growth in Space, scientific publications, defense industry etc., they have proved their worth through hard work and resilience.

And they didn't bow down to US pressure, this shows pride.

If you want to argue, argue with rational, not same old rhetoric.

Kebab is Persian. You biggest export-product, Kebab, is originally Persian:

Kebab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your history is not superior. You guys only had architecture, poetry and science, when you guys came in contact with Persians, Greeks, etc. Or else you are free to provide me with Turkish architecture in your ancient homeland; Central-Asia/Mongolia.

On the other side Persians are wiped out from history other than their language they have continously been invaded by Superior armies of Arabs and Turks, they have been invaded by arab culture and have no cultural extensions nearly.

Today if you say Persian food they will not know a thing.

Same with other things, the only thing that's left from Persians that is left is language and the carving of pictures onto the wall.

Please stay out of this because we could easily put you to shame.

While it's about military we exported more weapons than you. $1.25 billion.

Alot of help from NATO eh.

Which history? Name on city you guys build before moving to Anatolia and the Middle East?
Sarkel, Balanjar, Karabalghasun, Güzliev, Kiev. There are many more cities I can name.

Kebab is Persian. You biggest export-product, Kebab, is originally Persian:

Kebab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your history is not superior. You guys only had architecture, poetry and science, when you guys came in contact with Persians, Greeks, etc. Or else you are free to provide me with Turkish architecture in your ancient homeland; Central-Asia/Mongolia.

Ordubaliq.jpg

Ordubalık, founded by Uyghurs.

On the other side Persians are wiped out from history other than their language they have continously been invaded by Superior armies of Arabs and Turks, they have been invaded by arab culture and have no cultural extensions nearly.

Today if you say Persian food they will not know a thing.

Same with other things, the only thing that's left from Persians that is left is language and the carving of pictures onto the wall.

Tell me, superior Turks, what else do you guys have brought to Holland and Germany, besides your Kebab, vegetables and fruit?

Please stay out of this because we could easily put you to shame.
While it's about military we exported more weapons than you. $1.25 billion.
Alot of help from NATO eh.
Really, try me. Just because I think Iran has performed well under sanctions, you don't have to go against me.

Even then if you think you can put to shame, try by all means.

Today cities like Athens, all of balkans, most of middle east and North Africa is built on Turkish Cultural legacy.

Only in Ottoman Empire lifetime there has been so many other Turkish empires that lived and went, like Mameluks which was actually called Türkiye, Emir Timur, Babur and many more.

Today Indians and Asians eat Kebab which was brought by Turkish Empires, India has Turkish Baths which is part of the legacy.

Back
Top Bottom