What's new

Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia form Armed Forces of Turkic States

It's very good but need a second strong partner

Can you Imagine ? After That Turkey and Azerbeycan will Purchase the T-129 ,the other Turkic nations then too ? :D

Something says that ,that will be happen :)

Does it have charters like NATO's article 5 and 4

I would love a strong union between Turkic states. But i don't see it happening right now; maybe in the future.

@Deno I can understand off-topic, but seriously, post-of-no-value?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Turkish people were not too sensitive to inclusion of non-Turkish nationalities, maybe Pakistan and Afghanistan could join this coalition to make it more potent Force. So Turkey Plus the six former soviet republics plus Afghanistan and Pakistan could make a continous land mass.

If the Turkish people were not too sensitive to inclusion of non-Turkish nationalities, maybe Pakistan and Afghanistan could join this coalition to make it more potent Force. So Turkey Plus the six former soviet republics plus Afghanistan and Pakistan could make a continous land mass.
I'd love to see it but unfortunately Afghanistan is too unstable. Turkish army is responsible for the capital Kabul's security but the Afghan security forces are far from being capable of maintaining security in the country, once NATO pulls out all our forces unless Turkey sends a whole army to take over Afghanistan, they will fall in mercy of local terrorist groups such as Taliban.

As for Pakistan we have great brotherly relations also supported by the mutual acts of friendship throughout history. but Chinese influence is very strong there. We need border connections with central asian Turkic states. For that there will be a struggle between us and Russia and Iran in Causcasia. There's a long road ahead of us.

Title of this thread is ''Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia form Armed Forces of Turkic States''. I am pretty sure that it is not Linguistic and Genetic Discussions on Central Asian Nations.

Stay on topic.

Turkic speaking nations call for further cooperation
5 June 2014
Turkic_presidents1.JPG

4th Turkic Council hosted by Turkey kicks off in Bodrum

Last edited by a moderator:
how its not related with the topic?

Topic is about Turkic countries forming an some type of joint Armed forces.... "Türk Dili Konuşan Ülkeler İşbirliği Konseyi 4. Zirvesi" has not nothing to do with it. They discussed about energy, transportation and culture not about millitary stuff.

What about Uzbekistan? It's not Turkic?

Yeap, but they are the black sheep of the family, Kırgız and Kazak have bad blood with Uzbeks.

Back
Top Bottom