What's new

Azerbaijan downs Armenian helicopter

LOL :lol:

Armenia warns Baku of consequences of helicopter shooting

Armenian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Artsrun Hovannisyan, said on Wednesday, “This is an unprecedented escalation and the consequences for Azerbaijan will be grave."

Earlier in the day, Azerbaijan announced it had downed an Armenian MI-24 combat helicopter after it “attempted to attack positions of the Azerbaijani army near (Karabakh's) Agdam district."

However, Yerevan rejected Baku’s claim, saying the military helicopter was merely carrying out a training flight.

the Armenian media reported that all the three crew members of the helicopter lost their lives in the deadly incident,.

The two ex-Soviet Caucasus nations claim the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh, which is largely populated by Armenians but located in Azerbaijan.

MG
@rmi5 i advise u to take their warning seriously other wise the consequences for Azerbaijan will be grave when the war starts and all of their helicopters run away !! !! all your money for those missile will wast :tsk:

Their stupidity cost them lives

but brings a folk together they can show it to their folksmen as a act of barbarity and hate against them.. they can use it in this way for propaganda.. the average Armenian TV wathcer will see it so: bad turks attacked us again..

it will distract from inner political and economical problems..

but brings a folk together they can show it to their folksmen as a act of barbarity and hate against them.. they can use it in this way for propaganda.. the average Armenian TV wathcer will see it so: bad turks attacked us again..

it will distract from inner political and economical problems..
Armenians already lost all contact to reality a long time ago so nothing new......

i am so glad that Azerbaijan army decided to shoot the helicopter down. it's a good merit to have patience and brush off one's misdeeds, but if you don't give a proper response at some time, they will keep throwing mud at you. good job bros :cheers:

Actually, They were aimed to hide their weakness, poorness thanks to "Armenia strong" propagandas which is based on small border incidents. When their snipers targetted more Azerbaijani soldiers than their losts, They started writing impressive legend stories. They support their propagandas with servicing Azerbaijani soldiers uniforms to media. They created a public perception like "they have state of art hardwares, money but Addition to Russian support, We have brave soldiers who is able to beat Turks at every likely incidents" but It is the first time They got a serious response and lost an attack helicopter. That's why They have lost their propaganda grounds over their nation so They will try to provocate the situation to change it in favour of themselves so We should pay more attention to borderlines...

Armenia responds..........

e52d984c116d4a0dd98f2959480b7124.jpg

Last edited:
Armenian soldiers smashing bricks with Turkish and Azeri flags...

View attachment 151427

Their inferiority complex is ridiculous. :disagree:
what can they do ?? russians own all their country's wealth from land to factories and it's all were the result of opposed turkic , their gov's last card is the karabakh , the only thing keeping this country is azerbijan that's how they unite their people and hide the internal problems and their incompetencey :disagree: bunch of assdholes take the country and steal it's wealth so they could make great wealth in USA and EU this is sad history of armenia :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Armenian General exposes his country
Fri 14 November 2014 12:33 GMT | 7:33 Local Time

134822.jpg

Movses Hakobyan confirmed Azerbaijani Defense Ministry's statement.
The commander of the occupation forces in Nagorno-Karabakh, General Movses Hakobyan made a sensational statement.

According to Oxu.Az, on November 14 during a conversation in the course of joint tactical military exercise of the Armenian armed forces, Hakobyan commented on the incident with the helicopter which was shot down over Karabakh.

The Armenian General said:

"At the frontline of "NKR" and Azerbaijan the Armenian military helicopter was shot down on November 12 at a distance of only 20 meters from the enemy positions."

According to Hakobyan, "at the moment is not yet possible to approach this area."

It should be noted that this Hakobyan's statement confirms all statements of the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry in connection with the downed Armenian helicopter.

Thus, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry earlier issued a statement that the Armenian helicopter was over the positions of our troops and tried to attack our positions.

In turn, the Armenian side denies this, saying that the helicopter was flying not over the frontline, and carried out training flights away from the positions of Azerbaijani troops.
News.Az

I hear the kardashian clan is mobilsing. The plan is for the female arm to envelop the entire Azeri force between their legs. Azeri troops will be using fuel air bombs, as the region is vast...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself lol.

I hear the kardashian clan is mobilsing. The plan is for the female arm to envelop the entire Azeri force between their legs. Azeri troops will be using fuel air bombs, as the region is vast...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself lol.
I dont think the azeris will fall for her fake ***.

Back
Top Bottom