What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Like I'm trying to tell yall... These are Russian agents, the whole army command are Russians and from Armenian blood... Yall should trust me... I am a real AZ turk, none of these Armenian, Persian, Russian Cryptos, hiding their roots...
What is going on? This is ridiculous.

Soviets dont exist anymore, Azerbaijan is an independent country and can invite any state to build a base in its waters.
You are not the international law and as long as AZ has its own coast, you and your satanic russian fathers can't do shit about it... Now gtfo dirt u already talking too much
Caspian sea technically is a lake. there is no international law and it does not apply to it. Iran gave up it's right over it to ease tensions and there is a big condition in the agreement that clearly states no foreign military should be there neither NATO, Israel nor US. if any party try to jeopardize the deal the situation will go back to the previous situation. i am not trying to derail thread it's the law and the deals i am simply saying those again. why you think Iran has the right to explore oil and gas in the others maritime borders?? if soviet union collapsed it's their fault not us.

AZ can invite whomever they want - thats the law, there is no agreement and Iran couldn't do anything about it - you know that, I know that... And if Iran keeps being this hostile towards AZ sooner or later Iran will get into real trouble, you have a lot more to lose than AZ... The US don't want no neo USSR, and no Iran chaosing the whole region... I don't like them, and I don't like the evil Russian, Iranian axes... But it seems like we have no other choice
Caspian sea technically is a lake. there is no international law and it does not apply to it. Iran gave up it's right over it to ease tensions and there is a big condition in the agreement that clearly states no foreign military should be there neither NATO, Israel nor US. if any party try to jeopardize the deal the situation will go back to the previous situation. i am not trying to derail thread it's the law and the deals i am simply saying those again. why you think Iran has the right to explore oil and gas in the others maritime borders?? if soviet union collapsed it's their fault not us.

The guy is not an Azeri. Don't waste your time. He insults Azerbaijan Army, people and calls them Russian Agent. Most of Iran hating trolls are of Turkish origins. This guys quotes reminds of mme in this forum.

He is asking for American presence in caspian sea, just imagine that. Lmao

AZ can invite whomever they want - thats the law, there is no agreement and Iran couldn't do anything about it - you know that, I know that... And if Iran keeps being this hostile towards AZ sooner or later Iran will get into real trouble, you have a lot more to lose than AZ... The US don't want no neo USSR, and no Iran chaosing the whole region... I don't like them, and I don't like the evil Russian, Iranian axes... But it seems like we have no other choice
no problem if you think you can do it, then do it. if any former soviet union country want's the sea, it should ask from Russia not Iran.

The guy is not an Azeri. Don't waste your time. He insults Azerbaijan Army, people and calls them Russian Agent. Most of Iran hating trolls are of Turkish origins. This guys quotes reminds of mme in this forum.

he is azari residing in turkey. did you noticed how our government sichip in this matter again?? it is our fault, we should never negotiated on our rights. just look at the turkey and their mavi vatan project. we did exactly opposite of it. azarbaijan letting Israel in, now threatening to invite US/NATO. we should have invaded their shores and re annex them. instead we negotiated.:tsk::tsk:

he is azari residing in turkey. did you noticed how our government sichip in this matter again?? it is our fault, we should never negotiated on our rights. just look at the turkey and their mavi vatan project. we did exactly opposite of it. azarbaijan letting Israel in, now threatening to invite US/NATO. we should have invaded their shores and re annex them. instead we negotiated.:tsk::tsk:
Guess why you didnt do it, a tipp, its not that you didnt do it because you are so kind.

my ancestors, we all are and were AZ turks! My ancestors were fighting Irani and Armenians, even Russians... My family was serving from back then in the ottoman empire military til now in the turkish army higher command ranks, retired meanwhile but anyway... They served in bosnia, Kosova, and at the Syrian and Iraqi boarder.... I don't like the US, I don't like arabs, irani shahboys and racists, and zionists in general... Any questions left...? I don't have to tell you köy çocuğu nothing about my family but stop talking about them

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Soviets who made the deal with you not Azerbaijan, if anything then its Russian concern as the successor state of soviets not Azerbaijan which is a new state.

Its exactly that, Azerbaijan is not your backyard dont overestimate your capabilities.

Which doesnt exist anymore.
let me assure you something, it is not dick measure contest. if azarbaijan does not comply with the agreement and drags NATO/US to Caspian sea the previous deals would not matter anymore. and we are very well capable of defending our interests...

Which doesnt exist anymore.
their fault, they should have existed and take care of their former states and their interests.

Back
Top Bottom