What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Looks like that Azerbaijan FM Elmar Mammadyarov has resigned in the midst of millitary escalation. Still waiting for confirmation...

Wtf is happening... On g

let me assure you something, it is not dick measure contest. if azarbaijan does not comply with the agreement and drags NATO/US to Caspian sea the previous deals would not matter anymore. and we are very well capable of defending our interests...
Who are you to dictate Azerbaijan its FP to begin with?

Iranian members, It seems ME section didn’t satisfy your ego so you jumped on this thread to drail the subject. Just know that noone visits this thread to read “Iran strongg” bullshits so don’t waste your energy for nothing. Just keep this thread clean and care your own business in your own corner. Azerbaijan is not an Iranian matter and will never be. Acknowledge these words as the final warning for you in this thread !

Brother... They keep tagging and quoting me in their section for almost two days in a row, trying to convince, convert or missionize me to become a persian, telling me that AZ should get annexed already, get bombed, that I'm not Azeri cause I am a turk, talking about that turks are from Iranian blood, defending their support for Armenia etc.. The mod in their section told me to block them, but thats no solution - they are some real sick racist cnts
Iranian members, It seems ME section didn’t satisfy your ego so you jumped on this thread to drail the subject. Just keep this thread clean and care your own business in your own corner. Azerbaijan is not an Iranian matter and will never be. Acknowledge these words as the final warning for you in this thread !

Iranian members, It seems ME section didn’t satisfy your ego so you jumped on this thread to drail the subject. Just know that noone visits this thread to read “Iran strongg” bullshits so don’t waste your energy for nothing. Just keep this thread clean and care your own business in your own corner. Azerbaijan is not an Iranian matter and will never be. Acknowledge these words as the final warning for you in this thread !
i am simply answering the questions which is well within forum rules.

i am simply answering the questions which is well within forum rules.

You are creating the matter and then hiding behind the “answering question” excuses. I know very well the actual reason of your pain in this thread so better stop drailling the thread and let the Azerbaijani TURKS talk about their internal matters. If It was a Persian matter, The members would have quoted you. Don’t worry about it.

Thats why your country is Second to Italy in mafia. You let criminal go away with their crimes, you become a mafia driven country

Jesus! You spreading Mullah propaganda as you are paid to do this. You think Iran is a good example to imitate for any country of this planet? Hell!
Do you know the criminal/Mafia rate in Germany between 1933-1945? Zero! You think we should get applause for those success?

They are beyond time, beyond mind, just beyond
Jesus! You spreading Mullah propaganda as you are paid to do this. You think Iran is a good example to imitate for any country of this planet? Hell!
Do you know the criminal/Mafia rate in Germany between 1933-1945? Zero! You think we should get applause for those success?

I want to listen Iranians pov. Its interesting and tells me alot. In my opinion, if Russia and Armenia push AZ further, they just think about a Nato membership. No matter what "friend" Iran say. At least an US military base.

he is azari residing in turkey. did you noticed how our government sichip in this matter again?? it is our fault, we should never negotiated on our rights. just look at the turkey and their mavi vatan project. we did exactly opposite of it. azarbaijan letting Israel in, now threatening to invite US/NATO. we should have invaded their shores and re annex them. instead we negotiated.:tsk::tsk:

You would lose badly. I have an alternative. Close the border to Armenia. Support AZ in everyway of Karabagh conflict. Force Armenia to leave Karabagh.

What do Iran get from that? Support of ALL Azeris. Russia will lose influence in Armenia. You get more in AZ. Turkey must open the border to Armenia (cause Karabagh case solved). Armenian economy will recover slowly. You open the border again, and the trade between you will increase. Not because they will love you, because they need you.

You would lose badly.
i would love to hear your opinion on how would we loose badly??
Close the border to Armenia
What do Iran get from that?
Armenia did let Iran to invest heavily in their infrastructures and we gain billions of dollars from them. what is the benefit of azarbaijan to us??
What do Iran get from that? Support of ALL Azeris. Russia will lose influence in Armenia. You get more in AZ. Turkey must open the border to Armenia (cause Karabagh case solved). Armenian economy will recover slowly. You open the border again, and the trade between you will increase. Not because they will love you, because they need you.
lol so we should reach out to azarbaijan?? we actually did in the first stages of war with armenia when they were marching toward garabagh. we engage with armenia militarily in a short period too. but the azarbaijanis refused our assisting and put on the pan turkism rhetoric and claimed north-western region of Iran belongs to newly formed AZ. then they allied with israel which if you do not know did operations against us from AZ soil...
so on one side we have armenia which is a economic partner, on the other hand we have a hostile nation which claims our land, harbors israel and will possibly invite US/NATO to region. i ask you, which one would you choose if you were in Iran's shoes??

I think it's important to keep a cool head and think of countermoves. I know the feeling of boiling, but that's when you loose your head.

Don't get provoked. Answer militarily within reason of what's allowed.

Russia bombed a town center most likely as a respons to the attack on M4 where both we and they had wounded soldiers.

But the Armenians probably try to open a front, so IMO we should arm Azerbaijan with what we can that isn't prone to embargo, especially UAV.

If they don't have TB2 atm, then I guess that means we're still using foreign parts on it. And Karayel could have been another potential product, but I guess it's got too many foreign components.

All I can say is keep a cool head, trust in our armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom