2854219.jpg

2854217.jpg

2854218.jpg

2854220.jpg

2854221.jpg

2854222.jpg

2854224.jpg

2854223.jpg

@Captain_Azeri can you tell me the location of these images?

I think he mentioned he doesn't reside in Azerbaijan. He knows as much as we do.

The reporter of those images is Sputnik. You Know that They have a bias in this case, therefore i was doubtful about its location. They might try to demonize Azerbaijan.

Oh did you just want to know whose territory those images are from? They're in Azerbaijani territory, you can tell from the writing.

I thought you wanted an exact location or something.

armenia has more weapons and will likely to win unless azerbaijan is supported by foreign powers as russia has sold iskander missiles and su30 fighter jets to them

armenia has more weapons and will likely to win unless azerbaijan is supported by foreign powers as russia has sold iskander missiles and su30 fighter jets to them

How did you reach this terrible and wrong conclusion, brother?

Azerbaijan has the better and more advanced weaponry and will crush Armenia if Turkey can somehow block the Russians.

Armenia has a few Su-30's, but Azerbaijan can deal with them with their two S-300 batteries.

azerbaijan is Muslim majority country and russia will more likely to support armenia who are christans particularly after Hagia Sophia,S-300 are also russian systems and cannot be trusted,turkey should support azerbaijan,russia only interested in earning money by selling weapons to different opponents and it is in their interest to promote conflict in region
How did you reach this terrible and wrong conclusion, brother?

Azerbaijan has the better and more advanced weaponry and will crush Armenia if Turkey can somehow block the Russians.

Armenia has a few Su-30's, but Azerbaijan can deal with them with their two S-300 batteries.

The Azerbaycani reporter says the Armenian target civilian homes as well, and she gives an example of how a civilian got killed while preparing dinner. These images you shared could be of such attacks.
These rats are good with targeting civilians. Its become their habit to kill innocents.

Azerbaijan must attack and disarm these vermins and collaborate its actions with IRGC.

When Azerbaijan gives a chance to these guys, they will make genocidal vermins eat their own shit.

Irans-Islamic-Revolutionary-Guards-Corps-IRGC-750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom