What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Although the hypocritical west has recognized that Karabagh is held contrary to international law, AZ was also sanctioned - thanks to the Armenian diaspora

AZ arms embargo OSZE: 28.02.1992

The thing that bothers me most is that our Azerbaijani users here don’t share anything about what happens on the border right now. What is the reason for the escalation, what are the views on the conflict in Baku etc.
Due to the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia over the Nagorno Karabagh,the OSCE requested in 1992 its participating members to impose an arms embargo to forces engaged in the conflict,embargo that is still in force as of today.

It is voluntarily enforced,but a number of OSCE participating countries have supplied arms to both countries,Russia,primarily.

So,they buy Russian weaponry,because they actually don't have the choice. Azerbaijan is making shopping in countries willing to sell them weapons,Russia and Israel among the few....

Let’s not forget the fact that as a former USSR Republic most of their elite is well connected to the former Communist party and Secret Services so they have the connections and are corrupt as f*ck too. Of course that they will sign lucrative deals with their buddies and steal as much as they can.
Even in a Former Communist block country like Bulgaria you can see such behavior even though we are part of EU for 13 years now and or NATO for 16. Russian lackeys and Communist swines sure love to steal and cheat.

The thing that bothers me most is that our Azerbaijani users here don’t share anything about what happens on the border right now. What is the reason for the escalation, what are the views on the conflict in Baku etc.

I was asking for these updates. But I do not think they know either.

Let’s not forget the fact that as a former USSR Republic most of their elite is well connected to the former Communist party and Secret Services so they have the connections and are corrupt as f*ck too. Of course that they will sign lucrative deals with their buddies and steal as much as they can.
Even in a Former Communist block country like Bulgaria you can see such behavior even though we are part of EU for 13 years now and or NATO for 16. Russian lackeys and Communist swines sure love to steal and cheat.
We cannot tell you more about the conflict than we know ... if you live abroad you have limited access to information, although AZ is very transparent, unlike Armenia! we get our data from twitter and news portals that are even accessible ... after all, there are restrictions on AZ ... Russia is like an octopus and will not leave you alone and try to suck the last drop like a vampire ... and the elite is still benevolent towards Russia, but not as much as it used to be and the young population, in particular, is gradually emancipating itself from Russia and Iran and is finding its way back to its own identity and religion - to its own culture ... Russian is also spoken less and less and that's a good thing! I am sure that AZ will soon override the arms embargo and contact Turkey directly...There are already common maneuvers, and negotiations on drones and combat helicopters are also taking place...

goosebumps!
Ec6eBGfXoAMofqu

Baku today. The people demand the liberation of Karabakh.

Back
Top Bottom