What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Armenia hides casualties. We've seen this type of behavior multiple times recently. Like earlier this year when Turkey killed hundreds of Syrian troops yet Syria didn't reveal any losses until the footage was released. Once Azerbaijan gets its TB2s we will see how many troops Armenia loses.

Most non-NATO militaries don't reveal their losses.
He speaks as Armenia is a state, f*cking terrorists of WWI, playing statehood. It's completely natural that a French comes in defence of his former terrorists.

Last edited:
He speaks as Armenia is a state, f*cking terrorists of WWI, playing statehood.
these french frog people house the biggest Armenian diaspora in Europe... like Germany is the biggest haven for the PKK in Europe... so what do yall expect from this kind of user in the Turkish section? the one "US"-boy is Irani, I bet this frog is either PKK, also Arab or crypto Armenian... we have also a lot of crypto greeks around here, these "Romanian" people... so much bullshit at PDF, laughable

The Armenian casualties a way higher than 2. The videos released by Azeri MoD shows dozens of direct strikes on their camps and bases. They just don't want to admit their sky-rocketing losses.

And, Azerbaijan has 11 martyrs.

Also, videos are circulating on twitter showing Armenian soldiers in coffins being delivered to their villages. they are new because they were recorded with tiktok.

The Serbs did the same in Bosnia during the 90s. First they said 12,000 when the real number was actually closer to 25,000

These Orthodox fascists never reveal their true losses. Then they claim civilians "died" from shelling when the Bosnian Army did not even have the means to launch long range artillery strikes. It's all a con to hide their numbers.

I know that these Armenian fascists are biggest criminals in history. In some cases even worser than the Serbs. Big liars who are propped up by certain Western countries.

Right now I am going to pray and make dua for Azerbaijan. May Allah SWT grant swift Victory to Azerbaijan and may those who were killed in Khojaly genocide be avenged.

these french frog people house the biggest Armenian diaspora in Europe... like Germany is the biggest haven for the PKK in Europe... so what do yall expect from this kind of user in the Turkish section? the one "US"-boy is Irani, I bet this frog is either PKK, also Arab or crypto Armenian... we have also a lot of crypto greeks around here, these "Romanian" people... so much bullshit at PDF, laughable

I have a good idea. Evaluate the users accordion to their arguments/posts not ethnicity or citizenship, huh.

Some forces trying to drag Turkic nations into another big war - so they can pursue their actual plans ... Armenia is just a decoy

Our enemies always cry about the Armenian fakecide as a way of pressuring Turkey not to step in and help recapture Azerbaijan's rightful land. Why? Because it'll open up a direct corridor from Turkey to Central Asia. Yes the Caspain Sea is the way, but still. For the first time in a long time, Turks will be connected all the way from Thrace to the Altay mountains. This scares the hell out of all our enemies.

Turkey should continue to expand its military capabilities while quietly helping Azerbaijan. Then when the day comes the corridor should be opened up by force!

That's exactly what I'm doing, my friend - that's exactly what I'm doing! Only the intentions or the nature of their intentions are also recognizable

Yes, of course, and you are smart enough to find them out.

Yes, of course, and you are smart enough to find them out.
Yes - only a totally retarded, stuck, spastic son of a bihh doesn't recognize that straight away, my friend;)

Our enemies always cry about the Armenian fakecide as a way of pressuring Turkey not to step in and help recapture Azerbaijan's rightful land. Why? Because it'll open up a direct corridor from Turkey to Central Asia. Yes the Caspain Sea is the way, but still. For the first time in a long time, Turks will be connected all the way from Thrace to the Altay mountains. This scares the hell out of all our enemies.

Turkey should continue to expand its military capabilities while quietly helping Azerbaijan. Then when the day comes the corridor should be opened up by force!
preach it, brother! finest realtalk -

Back
Top Bottom