What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Let's make those pipelines, then you would see how they will want those pipelines ;) believe me dude, I know Turkmens very well and know how they truly feel about Russia, and what they really want ;)
No doubt about this but first get rid of this guy. :sniper:

Turkey and Azerbaijan were separated 500 years ago ( during sultan-shah rivalry). Western Turks (Anatolia&Azerbaijan) and Turkmenistan were separated 1000 years ago. We share with you more than we share with them. I see Turkmenistanis far distant cousins of ours than Azerbaijani Turks. Lets keep unity between Turks in Near East (ME and Caucasus).

Tell it to Tayyip.... :meeting:

Turkey and Azerbaijan were separated 500 years ago ( during sultan-shah rivalry). Western Turks (Anatolia&Azerbaijan) and Turkmenistan were separated 1000 years ago. We share with you more than we share with them. I see Turkmenistanis far distant cousins of ours than Azerbaijani Turks. Lets keep unity between Turks in Near East (ME and Caucasus).

Dude, We are all close. at least all Oghuz Turks are very close. even part of Azerbaijani tribes were/are living close to turkmens at all of these years that you mentioned. They are just geographically located at too much eastern locations :lol: it's no big deal ;)

Every $hit happens for a reason. Turkmenistan does not want to be our enemy but she is forced to act so, since Russians want them to do so. Turkmens have no other option, since all of their income, which is gas, is in control of Russians. build the pipelines and make them independent from Russia, then they will become best friends with Azerbaijan ;)
I met couple of Turkmen during my stay at this hostel. They were very friendly people but I kind of felt they were little bit Russified. Do you think they have pan-turkic identity? I know Kazakh people have and especially their PM when you read what he says.

I met couple of Turkmen during my stay at this hostel. They were very friendly people but I kind of felt they were little bit Russified. Do you think they have pan-turkic identity? I know Kazakh people have and especially their PM when you read what he says.
Yes, I would say that they have no less pan-turk identity than us. For Central Asian countries, we only need to work on Uzbeks in this regard. They have too much islamization, and also a big farsi(Tajik) minority.

Islamizatjon is Not a proplem russification and farzi is a Big Problem but their bietest Problem is Islam kamirov a soviet head and brutal dictator

He is the perfect epitome of a Dictator. :D

they see me rollin' they hatin :D

hmG5wqr.png

Turkic states are in the ban of russian dictators.... They are more close to russia.

We are not talking about being best buddies with Russia.
Remember how France and UK fought against each other for more than 100 years. remember how Germans fought against France and UK in two world wars. remember that how USA nuked Japanese. With being emotional, all of these countries should vaporize each other 10 times for doing such atrocities against each other. But, all of them have friendship, NATO, EU, ... together. The same should happen for Russians and Turks and that's what it meant by friendship.
To be true we Ahiskas dont hate nor dislike Russians since we hold Stalin for what happened in 1944.
We were comrades who fought against fascism together and many of us still live together

Back
Top Bottom