What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Lately many exercises between the two countries... and Azerbaijan is also arming like crazy.

We shouldn't make Armenia that much afraid otherwise they will have nightmares and many sleepless nights :lol:

Harop Loitering Munition of Border Patrol

xfldVt_47do.jpg

Lately many exercises between the two countries... and Azerbaijan is also arming like crazy.

We shouldn't make Armenia that much afraid otherwise they will have nightmares and many sleepless nights :lol:

Muh 1.5 Trillionz

we don’t need Russian fighters; we’ll buy Italian 45 and Pakistani 48; we’ll be enough for 15 years)) then we'll see))

JF-17 still uses Russian engines, so we will have reliance on Russia regardless, and however good JF-17 is for its price, both Su-35 and Su-34 are the best aircraft in their perspective fields.
Su-34 is the best fighter-bomber and Su-35 is the best 4th generation fighter.
Additionally both Su-34 and Su-35 would be using Turkish weapons, as well as Aselsan Targeting Pod.
Now can you imagine Su-34 loaded with SOMs, Tubitak and Aselsan guided munition.
Although I think Su-35 might be an overkill, as JF-17 + PL-15 BVR missiles are more than enough to deal with nearly every regional air threat

su-34-russia-takeoff-1170x610.jpg

JF-17 still uses Russian engines, so we will have reliance on Russia regardless, and however good JF-17 is for its price, both Su-35 and Su-34 are the best aircraft in their perspective fields.
Additionally both Su-34 and Su-35 would be using Turkish weapons, as well as Aselsan Targeting Pod.
Now can you imagine Su-34 loaded with SOMs, Tubitak and Aselsan guided munition.
Although I think Su-35 might be an overkill, as JF-17 + PL-15 BVR missiles are more than enough to deal with nearly every regional air threat

View attachment 567823
If you buy Jf-17, all your problem will be the engine. And China is working on a new engine for Thunder if I am not mistaken. But if you buy Su series all aircraft, all of it will be your problem. You know Russia is supporting Armenia and they even gifted armenia 4 jets for very cheap price. Just think, why did Russia ''gifted jets'' to armenia? Because they are trying to have a balance between you and armenia. Even if you think, they gifted to armenia in the same time they want to sell it to you. So technically you will pay for armenian jets...

I know, Su-34 and Su-35 is great jets. Really, I must say they are much better than JF-17. (JF-17 is a light jet) but dont jump to trap of Russians. If you have 24+24, 48 Jf-17 no one from the region would dare to attack you, anyway.

https://jam-news.net/armenia-buys-four-of-russias-newest-fighter-jets/ Lets not forget that...

View attachment 567823

In some aspects I agree with you but .....

One Su-35 fighter costs at least $ 80 million without weapons - (flying resource su-35 6000 hours )
for this money you can buy tactical missile systems and 155 mm artillery

Back
Top Bottom