What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

what's the meaning of this word?

turkey has a very strong airforce but in region saudis have the best airforce even better than israelis

Saudis have maybe the most modern Aircrafts, but...

Bruce Riedel, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and former CIA analyst, said in 2016 that Washington and London could effectively pull the plug on the Saudis’ bombing of Yemen whenever they liked, since “the Royal Saudi Air Force cannot operate without American and British support”.
Source: The Guardian

I would even say that the small Jordanian AF is more capable, let allone IAF or TuAF.

Last edited:
Saudis have maybe the most modern Aircrafts, but...

Bruce Riedel, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and former CIA analyst, said in 2016 that Washington and London could effectively pull the plug on the Saudis’ bombing of Yemen whenever they liked, since “the Royal Saudi Air Force cannot operate without American and British support”.
Source: The Guardian

I would even say that the small Jordanian AF is more capable, let allone IAF or TuAF.
that's completely right but the question is would US and BR abandone KSA in case of war?? actualy i think they support any war involving arabs specially KSA because it's gonna make them rich.

Rifle developed on AR platform by local private company "GreyWolf"

i1hTf7fJc20.jpg

Spike ER2 - Azerbaijan became the first customer of the new extended range ER missile (10kms), I believe Azerbaijan even received the missiles before IDF, over the last 10 years, Army and Border Guards have received more than a thousand Spike missiles of all types.

Special Forces Operator

52655739_557690244712751_3936350020288286487_n.jpg

According to some sources, Air Force may have ordered even more than 24 JF-17 Block 2+, it is believed Air Force has ordered a total of 4 squadrons (48 aircraft) with an option of 4 more. JF-17s for Azerbaijan will be the most advanced version, equipped with Italian AESA, Aselsan Avionics and Targeting Pod.

JF-17-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom