What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Actually Azerbaijan simply buy ISrael against Armenia.. There is a reason why Israel cannot accept Armenian genocide..

or because Israel provides latest drone, radar, SAM technology to Azerbaijan, right now Border Patrol alone operates the most advanced MALE drone in the region.

or because Israel provides latest drone, radar, SAM technology to Azerbaijan, right now Border Patrol alone operates the most advanced MALE drone in the region.

Do you include Turkiye into your 'regional analysis'

yep, Border Patrol's Hermes 900 is currently the most advanced MALE drone in the region, that is of course until I get confirmation of Heron TPs which we ordered 16 of, including production license.

p1726160_main.jpg

yep, Border Patrol's Hermes 900 is currently the most advanced MALE drone in the region, that is of course until I get confirmation of Heron TPs which we ordered 16 of, including production license.

View attachment 477245

Lets compare it...

I mean look that stupid flir on the front, what do youintent to monitor from above? Human or jumbojet?

Normally actually Azerbaijan only compare itself against south Caucasus which means GEorgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan...
As i always said, Im against our presidents policy, but on the other hand, he is a pussy, if Turkey gets stronger, eventually he will have table tennis balls to change it... But, Turkey was smart, they made him to invest in Turkey like 20 billion, all in one basket.. so he actually depend on Turkey now.. gas and petrol goes from there...
But, we are also Turks, Erdogan once tried to use it, and the relations became so bad and They went toward Russia.. after that they made relations again..

Well... for this matter...it seems Israel "may want" to swim in that direction...
Head of their parlament cancelled it.. Israel for now will never risk to make relations bad...

its using SkEye WASP Giga-Pixel Sensor

View attachment 477255

Well i have write in the front side, still i don't see the benefits of scanning huge scare but with limited zoom capabalities. You cant fly maximum altitude for that. Similar project Aselsan is working on that, still our anka is far better then that hermes. Our drone have standard better flir Aselflir what makes it havier.

Go try zoom in from maximum altitude and try to watch your enemy with that.

Look aselpod and the latest generation pod aselsan cats same quality but smaller and lighter...

Well i have write in the front side, still i don't see the benefits of scanning huge scare but with limited zoom capabalities. You cant fly maximum altitude for that. Similar project Aselsan is working on that, still our anka is far better then that hermes. Our drone have standard better flir Aselflir what makes it havier.

Go try zoom in from maximum altitude and try to watch your enemy with that.

Look aselpod and the latest generation pod aselsan cats same quality but smaller and lighter...

because scanning large areas is perfect for Border Patrol?

Hermes has higher endurance and payload than Anka
and Elbit has a large number of ready sensors for Hermes.

Azerbaijani military advances on tense Nakhchivan-Armenia border
The appearance of new Azerbaijani positions has sown "panic" in a nearby Armenian village, one resident reported.

https://eurasianet.org/s/azerbaijani-military-advances-on-tense-nakhchivan-armenia-border
Azerbaijan have been capturing a lot of posts.. I mentioned above... They want to put pressure in Armenian army that eventually they give up... If Azerbaijan can get Turkish sam and some Hurjet, most probably with string leadership, they will attack there... after 2025 may be..

Back
Top Bottom