What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Spike NLOS (25-30 km range):

82fed4f7aa0d.jpg

ccc863fd87d1.jpg

d801251117d0.jpg

in the second and third photo is actually Uvision Hero 900 Suicide Drone, giving Coast Guard Long Range (250kms) Land Strike capability.

8-IMG_4557.jpg

In this video at 1:07, Coast Guard is also using Hermes 900 for maritime patrol

AIR_UAV_Hermes_900_Maritime_Patrol_Elbit_lg.jpg

Azerbaijan also has Harop, which has a range of 1000kms :D

So thats the next generation Harpy? Damn, you have some very nice toys.
I hope you will put it to great use, if the day comes.

Can you tell me how many fighter aircraft you have, since someone told me that the wikipedia article was not up to date

So thats the next generation Harpy? Damn, you have some very nice toys.
I hope you will put it to great use, if the day comes.

Can you tell me how many fighter aircraft you have, since someone told me that the wikipedia article was not up to date

18 MiG-29s and more than 40 Su-25s, both will be u upgraded.

That Hermes 900 has some interesting and impressive features. Azerbaijan should hand one over to SSM for inspection if you know what I mean :D

New satellite control center built in Azerbaijan
The construction was carried out jointly by Azercosmos OJSC and French Airbus Defense and Space.

Currently, Azersky and SPOT 6 satellite of Airbus Defense and Space are used to provide a more qualitative service for remote probing of the Earth.

One of the advantages of the control center is the opportunity created for using the resources of the Pleiades 1A and 1B satellites, commercial rights of which belong to Airbus Defense and Space. Satellites grouping will create ample opportunities for remote observation of Earth's surface and increase the efficiency of obtaining new images.

https://www.azernews.az/business/117728.html

Pleiades_1B.jpg

Azerbaijani Armed Forces are improving everyday. Everyday high tech equipment is being purchased and is entering service. I hope the Turkish Defense Industry also will improve fast. The percentage of the domestic made parts will increase in the products to that level that We can be independent and can be competitive enough in order to take the place of Israel in Azerbaijan regarding the purchases of high tech military equipment.

Back
Top Bottom