12.7 mm remote stabilized weapon station of Tufan

25p3jb6.jpg

Interior

315hmz8.jpg

C4nxBnYWcAEmaWr.jpg

C4nxDYfWEAAPbzw.jpg

C4nxDYZXUAAfuN-.jpg

Last edited:
Armenia tried to break through Azerbaijan’s positions on Karabakh front in direction of Khojavend-Fuzuli, losses are reported

In the night from 24 to 25 February, the units of Armed Forces of Armenia attempted to penetrate to the Karabakh frontline positions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces in different directions with the purpose of large-scale sabotage.

The Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijan informs that actions of the enemy were detected in time thanks to constant tracking of enemy, all ambushes and outposts.

"Divisions of Armed Forces of Azerbaijan took decisive measures to prevent the penetration of the enemy into our defense. Heavy fighting clashes occurred between the enemy who tried to seize favorable positions on Khojavend-Fizuli direction of the frontline and our units.

Units of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan, which lied in ambush in this direction and met the enemy’s attack, forced the enemy to retreat," the Ministry said.

The Azerbaijani side suffered losses as a result of clashes. Having obtained no progress in different directions, the enemy is currently bombarding our positions with heavy artillery. In accordance with the operational situation, adequate retaliatory measures are taken against fire positions and in places of congestion of the enemy.

http://abc.az/eng/news_25_02_2017_102262.html

Son of the bitches....can't we bombard some of their positions ?

Armenia tried to break through Azerbaijan’s positions on Karabakh front in direction of Khojavend-Fuzuli, losses are reported

In the night from 24 to 25 February, the units of Armed Forces of Armenia attempted to penetrate to the Karabakh frontline positions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces in different directions with the purpose of large-scale sabotage.

The Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijan informs that actions of the enemy were detected in time thanks to constant tracking of enemy, all ambushes and outposts.

"Divisions of Armed Forces of Azerbaijan took decisive measures to prevent the penetration of the enemy into our defense. Heavy fighting clashes occurred between the enemy who tried to seize favorable positions on Khojavend-Fizuli direction of the frontline and our units.

Units of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan, which lied in ambush in this direction and met the enemy’s attack, forced the enemy to retreat," the Ministry said.

The Azerbaijani side suffered losses as a result of clashes. Having obtained no progress in different directions, the enemy is currently bombarding our positions with heavy artillery. In accordance with the operational situation, adequate retaliatory measures are taken against fire positions and in places of congestion of the enemy.

http://abc.az/eng/news_25_02_2017_102262.html

Son of the bitches....can't we bombard some of their positions ?

This happens at same day which NATO General Secretary Jen Stoltenberg visited Armenia. Interesting, indeed quite interesting.

@Azeri440 qardaş,
Mən başa düşmürəm niyə biz gərək hərbi avadanlıqlar almaq haqqında təkid edak?
sən bilirdinmi qara baqı əlimizdən çıxartdılar qardaş?. ayıb olsun Elhama, o mehv olmush pislik satqın, qara baq haqqında saziş etdi. əvəl israeli gatdi Iranı qıcıqlandırmaq uçun o haramzadə israeliləri yol vredi anayurdumıza. Arstaq qardaş, Elham saziş etdi. Satqın köpə
You lost Karabağ because of Israel ?

No, Israel never helps us in that matter, the prob;em between us and Armenians.
The bad thing is their presence which helped to isolate us and lose Iran's protection. That's so easy to understand.
Don't expect the media to tell you about Iran's effort to liberalize Qara-baq from occupation. Elham is a goat
Iran's protection ? When did Iran protected Azerbaijan from anything ?

I am pro Iran and proud of it.
Oh, forget the previous question.

What do you think of Turkey ?

Hey moderator where are you? Explain me why my posts were deleted. The reason it says is off topic discussion. Lol look at @CareTaker claims to be a Azerbaycan Turk and pro iran? and calling (Ilham Aliyev)Elham? a goat.
gets an applause deff

Excuse is poor English... lol
Live in your wet dreams kid. I don't care about you, likely this would be my final quote in this forum. This forum tells you to be anti Iran, it's almost two months i had an eye on those guys.
Live your life and have respect to other points of view.
Regards

REMINDER. Stop off-topic discussion. Thread subject is as follows:

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Back
Top Bottom