What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

@Kamil_baku @Azeri440

Kardesler, savastasiniz. Rusya Firat'i asarsa bizde onlarla savasacagiz. Gürcistan'a güvenebilirmiyiz ?
I will never believe Georgians to be honest! But, as this project also good for them, they might be willing to coorporate.. Also, they will be next to stronger partner.. Thats why Turkey should definitely develop its army technology ASAP...

By the end of 2016 Azerbaijan will begin production of UCAVs, its unclear which UCAVs Azerbaijan will locally produce
but Azerbaijan was previously interested in Chinese CH-4, United 40 of UAE and armed version of Anka.
its worth to mention in 2012 Azerbaijan bought 16 Heron TPs along with license for local production for $300 mil.

Heron_TP_2.jpg

az.azeridefence.com/azerbaycan-gelen-il-zerbe-pua-larinin-istehsalina-baslayacaq/

By the end of 2016 Azerbaijan will begin production of UCAVs, its unclear which UCAVs Azerbaijan will locally produce
but Azerbaijan was previously interested in Chinese CH-4, United 40 of UAE and armed version of Anka.

Hopefully, it's gonna be ANKA.

Last edited:
We are with our brothers' Azerbaijan forever and ever. You can not trust Georgia cause russia want to stop transportation between Turkiye and Turkic world Thats why they ll invade Georgia... Like Karabağ. ..

Azerbaijan use sarp system on these vehicles... Also, they added 107mm rockets(made by roketsan) in to the truck area..
View attachment 280124

Artillery shots by Azerbaijan... Their vehicles and the base was destroyed...
Oxu.az - Ordumuz erməniləri belə vurdu – VİDEO

Also Azerbaijan will produce tank ammunitions...

And, our defence ministers are together, to secure the TANAP project all together against Russian attack!
Oxu.az - Türkiyə, Azərbaycan və Gürcüstan birgə müdafiə olunacaqlar – YENİLƏNİB

actually they use an F-350 for 107mm

ikinci video lezzet eledi!

I hope we will see soon a joined Turkish Task Force with Azerbaijan and finally a land corridor connection through Nahcivan. We have to realize that and free Karabag from Russian-Armenian occupation. That's only 30 km and historic Azeri territory.

Back
Top Bottom