What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Turkish Pit-Bull VX 4x4 by Katmerciler in use by Internal Troops , the original producer is Alpine Armoring

aKUwU1m.png

pit-bull-vx-swat-truck-17jpg.jpg

Azerbaijani artillery killed Armenian colonel with this attack after one Azeri soldier was killed..

our MOD reported 7 dead on their side, seems about right judging by the hits
my only question is why is the language in Russia? we don't use any Russian UAVs nor is the Russian language a preference on our orders.

@Azeri440. I wrote before t you brothers, you should be alerted that Russia can make sabotage acts. An oil platform is burning.

Azerbaycan'da yangın faciası: 32 ölü!

doesn't have anything to do with Russia , Azerbaijan has radar coverage of the entire Caspian Sea and a well equipped Coast Guard to deal with any situation.

anyway, so far only 1 death is confirmed and 30+ missing
hopefully many are found alive

hopefully many are found alive

Yes we hope that all.

Don't underestimate individual sabotage possibility, I wrote that also RORO terminal and ships must protected.
In Adriatic Sea Greeks have the greatest and a very modern RORO fleet, but after crisis in Greece some burnt, surprising and unexpectedly. Insurance paid to the owners.

The last I want to say is that earthquakes happen very often after crisis with Russia. That might be a conspiracion theory, but did you heard about Russian HAARP system.

Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes we hope that all.

Don't underestimate individual sabotage possibility, I wrote that also RORO terminal and ships must protected.
In Adriatic Sea Greeks have the greatest and a very modern RORO fleet, but after crisis in Greece some burnt, surprising and unexpectedly. Insurance paid to the owners.

The last I want to say is that earthquakes happen very often after crisis with Russia. That might be a conspiracion theory, but did you heard about Russian HAARP system.

Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then someone should say Erdogan it is essential for turkey to have a harp system too

Guys, i have very close friend that who work in high position in SOCAR, especially with those gas and oil fields in the sea.. He told me that day that(i thought he was also there, called to make sure he is safe), there were issues started some days ago for strong wind. They couldnt fix it... (he said they fixed it, but seems like they didnt take the safe procedures.. thats why the government is silent now, they want to take the responsibility away...

I also thought Russians did it, but this is the pure answer...

Guys, i have very close friend that who work in high position in SOCAR, especially with those gas and oil fields in the sea.. He told me that day that(i thought he was also there, called to make sure he is safe), there were issues started some days ago for strong wind. They couldnt fix it... (he said they fixed it, but seems like they didnt take the safe procedures.. thats why the government is silent now, they want to take the responsibility away...

I also thought Russians did it, but this is the pure answer...

the oil platform itself is left over from Soviet Union and I wouldn't say the government is taking responsibility away
the president himself ordered an investigation right away and announced day of mourning
head of SOCAR himself flew right away to the incident area and inspected the rescue operations.

uY46IxsvjzU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom