What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Has Azerbaijan received any training equipment (simulators) from Turkey ?

Yes, Azerbaijan uses HAVELSAN Artillery Forward Observer Training Simulator

HAVELSAN to sell Artillery Forward Observer Simulator to Azerbaijan | TR Defence

Coast Guard

12141129_1004708569615489_2948564326633477672_o.jpg

according to this info , Azerbaijan has access to 2 spy satellites

Moreover, Azerbaijan's satellite operator Azercosmos operates the AzerSky low-orbit satellite.

Azersky has a broad range of applications including defense and security, emergency response, the exploration of natural resources, maritime surveillance, sea faring, environmental protection, urban planning, cartography, and tourism.

The satellite is capable of shooting 6 million square kilometers of the surface of the Earth. The resolution of the images obtained will be 1.5 meters. The satellite will work in orbit for 12 years.

Pictures taken from AzerSky will be used in agriculture, the Communications and High Technologies Ministry reported earlier. The satellite will capture photos of the earth's surface before late 2015.

Pictures will be obtained both from the AzerSky satellite and the Pleiades satellite of the French Airbus Defence and Space Company. The resolution of images obtained from the Pleiades satellite, is 0.5 meters, and 1.5 meters from the Azersky satellite.

Second satellite program to cost over $191M - AzerNews

Azercosmos also received software upgrades for AzerSky

@Azeri440 , @Kamil_baku

Brothers, Do you want me to do something regarding Azerbaijan military/defence industry introduction efforts in here ? New thread or new sticky thread or update suggestions of threads regarding Azerbaijani military?

@Azeri440 , @Kamil_baku

Brothers, Do you want me to do something regarding Azerbaijan military/defence industry introduction efforts in here ? New thread or new sticky thread or update suggestions of threads regarding Azerbaijani military?
I think azerbaijani military photos&videos and defence industry news could be seperated

Back
Top Bottom