What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

I got one question. If Azerbaijan got so much Military strength, why it's failing to defeat Armenian Terrorists!

Why they are buying weapons from Israel? They got Pakistan, even Turkey! It will just keep Israeli Military factories running. Israel got some Economic failures. Let it be like that.

Because they havent even started fighting them, Are you even up-to-date of whats going on in the world?

Well its because Israeli currently developed weapons that Turkey and pakistan either dont have or is develeping, An example show above by ASQ-1918 the Barak-8 Anti-missile system...

Because they havent even started fighting them, Are you even up-to-date of whats going on in the world?

Well its because Israeli currently developed weapons that Turkey and pakistan either dont have or is develeping, An example show above by ASQ-1918 the Barak-8 Anti-missile system...

I asked it because even being a Muslim nation, Azerbaijan worked according to Israeli Interest! I do understand it has some connection with Iran, but Israeli base is also a threat for Pakistan. Never mind but India got covert bases of Israel. Most of the border equipment are from Israel. I thought they were some kind of desperate trouble from Russia,not getting any support from Turks. Later, Pakistan had to ask Azeri ambassador not to let Israel use their bases. They granted. But the question remained. Why they don't work according to the will of Muslim nations! They seems way too loyal to Israel.

I request you to look for Chinese Technology more than opting for Israeli one. You are just keeping their Military factory on the run. Chinese Anti-missile technology is second to the Russia.

I think it's right time for Turkey to take on Armenian Terrorists. No doubt Greece is under great trouble so it gives Turkey an edge. Nato will always back Turkey because of Syria War. Now Turkey should launch for an Armenian War. No doubt NATO will never disagree. After all, the real truth is Russian Troops are in Syria now to guide Assad forces with the usage of weapons made in Russia!

First of all you seem to forget the business side of this. Israel are one of biggest trade partners of Azerbaijan.

Secondly there are of course also political reasons for close cooperation. Iran is as much of a threat to Azerbaijan's security as it is to Israel, no matter what some people might say. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Morover Iran has been closely cooperating with Armenia, so what kind of Muslim brotherhood do you talk about? Iran has always been hostile to Azerbaijan and this is not neccesarily connected to Israel. There are many issues, such as ethnic Azeri Turks in Iran, secularity of Azerbaijan conflicting with theocracy of Iran and disputes in Caspian Sea.

Lets look at realities instead of emotions.

First of all you seem to forget the business side of this. Israel are one of biggest trade partners of Azerbaijan.

Secondly there are of course also political reasons for close cooperation,. Iran is as much of a threat to Azerbaijan's security as it is to Israel, no matter what some people might say. Morover Iran has been cooperating with Armenia, so what kind of Muslim brotherhood you talk of is beyond me. Even without Armenia, Iran has always been hostile to Azerbaijan and this is not neccesarily connected to Israel. There are many issues, such as ethnic Azeri Turks in Iran, secularity of Azerbaijan (while at the same time having a majority Shia population) conflicting with theocracy of Iran and disputes in Caspian Sea.

Lets look at realities instead of emotions.

Azeri & Indian Alliance to Israel breaks the balance in Sub-Continent. The last thing we want is a base in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is yet considering to provide Israel a base. My theory is why don't you go for Chinese defence tech. rather than Israeli. China already came out of the fence of Russia. They are an independent power. They are about to 3 fold their Maritime strength. It will give you even save shield and good alliance with Pakistan. Pakistan already is playing a third party role between Iran and Azerbaijan. I wish you best of luck at regaining your legitimate lands.

We also start to have defence cooperation with China, we negotiated purchase of MRL and ballistic missiles, but I don't know about the outcome of these negotiations, however the official who talked about it (back in 2011 may) seemed certain about a deal.

I don't see why we should not continue to cooperate with Israel on defence matters, they have excellent technologies and we already have very close relationship with them. In fact they have emerged as a vital defence partner for Azerbaijan. There are many things which Israeli defence industry does better than other countries.

We also start to have defence cooperation with China, we negotiated purchase of MRL and ballistic missiles, but I don't know about the outcome of these negotiations, however the official who talked about it (back in 2011 may) seemed certain about a deal.

I don't see why we should not continue to cooperate with Israel on defence matters, they have excellent technologies and we already have very close relationship with them. In fact they have emerged as a vital defence partner for Azerbaijan. There are many things which Israeli defence industry does better than other countries.

India got several covert bases operated by Israel. They even confronted PAF through India. The mission was to destroy Pakistani Nuclear facilities. Azerbaijan should be careful about this. It's ok with whoever you want to have relation with, but don't give them Air bases. Once they come, they will never go without a war. By the way, they are even considering an air base in Cyprus. Most probably in the facilities of Britain.

Azerbaijan has to do what ever is better for its national interests (some goes for all countries), whether its Israel or Russia. Its absolutely reasonable to go for Israeli equipment because its top notch, plus they have common interests.

I think it's right time for Turkey to take on Armenian Terrorists. No doubt Greece is under great trouble so it gives Turkey an edge. Nato will always back Turkey because of Syria War. Now Turkey should launch for an Armenian War. No doubt NATO will never disagree. After all, the real truth is Russian Troops are in Syria now to guide Assad forces with the usage of weapons made in Russia!

There is a Russian factor, George. NATO Will chicken out when sh.t hits the fan. We are catching up with Russians anyway. Once we got enough firepower, Russia Will think twice.

Azerbaijan has to do what ever is better for its national interests (some goes for all countries), whether its Israel or Russia. Its absolutely reasonable to go for Israeli equipment because its top notch, plus they have common interests.

Very much agreed, Currently Azerbadyani has several threathing factors such as Russia, Armenia and Iran all at the same time. As a neighbour and a brotherly nation we tottaly understand the current situation Azerbadyan is facing thats also probably the reason why no single Turkish politcian complains about it.

And besides Azerbadyan tries to buy as many Turkish Equipment as possible TR-122 Sakarya, TR-103, T-155 Panther, MPT, Altay and many more. Notice that most Israeli bought equipment are stuff that we currently dont have or are still developing...

We also start to have defense cooperation with China, we negotiated purchase of MRL and ballistic missiles, but I don't know about the outcome of these negotiations, however the official who talked about it (back in 2011 may) seemed certain about a deal.

I don't see why we should not continue to cooperate with Israel on defense matters, they have excellent technologies and we already have very close relationship with them. In fact they have emerged as a vital defence partner for Azerbaijan. There are many things which Israeli defense industry does better than other countries.

We have some beautiful stuff like Al Nasr,Al Khalid Tank, H4 and H2 bombs, JF17, Anza mark III, Hatf 1 and two (less then 300 km) and can be export and some other good toys if you are interested.

We have some beautiful stuff like Al Nasr,Al Khalid Tank, H4 and H2 bombs, JF17, Anza mark III, Hatf 1 and two (less then 300 km) and can be export and some other good toys if you are interested.

If you Transfers technology, they might be interested in deal. Nowadays, it is upto receivers' to evaluate from a Pool of providers. Those who give most, wins.

Almost All programs Turkishd defence industry carries out, have been opened for Azerbaijani participation including Altay Tank. Although Turkish officials actively participated into many meetings to tell the importance of such serious technological challange programs, Azerbaijan only interested in Turkish infantry rifle and 105mm Howitzer developments as a partner. What Azerbaijan does is directly ordering the military toys as soon as possible. That's why They can't dare to waiting development but getting the systems directly. Israel is the country which mostly benefits from Azerbaijani current policies...

Back
Top Bottom