What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

o_O

whats with them? they dont fit..

Hungary and Finland are grandchilds of Hun Turks, Huns mixed there with local communities and created those nations.
BatiHun.png

you can find too much Turkish words on their language also when you look their map you will see lots of Turkish named settlements. Even Turan Kurultai made in Hungary everyear Bilgi | Kurultáj

Magyars says that we are grandchilds of Atilla and they love Turkish too much.
Atilla’nın torunları Avrupa’yı korkuttu | GAZETE VATAN

Even Bulgars are grandchild of Huns but they changed too much and they see us as enemy! Bulgar name coming from Bulgamak mean is üremek (proliferate).

@[TR] Ahmet . Bro. I was in Helsinki and Baltics and Poland. Fins hate it even you say we have common Ural Altai language. There is also a little minority of Tatars

Hungary and Finland are grandchilds of Hun Turks, Huns mixed there with local communities and created those nations.
BatiHun.png

you can find too much Turkish words on their language also when you look their map you will see lots of Turkish named settlements. Even Turan Kurultai made in Hungary everyear Bilgi | Kurultáj

Magyars says that we are grandchilds of Atilla and they love Turkish too much.
Atilla’nın torunları Avrupa’yı korkuttu | GAZETE VATAN

Even Bulgars are grandchild of Huns but they changed too much and they see us as enemy! Bulgar name coming from Bulgamak mean is üremek (proliferate).

Magyar ppl are ppl from the steppes that is the only connection to us

Finland does not fit they have nothing to do with stepp ppl for now they are nearer to Europeans

Magyar does not belong to altaic family branch they have Turkish words yes but russian also that is because they had contact with Turkish and other Turkic languages.. For example we also have many many Arabic or French words much more than Magyars have does this means we are French?

also you can see many turkic named cities or rivers etc in russia does that mean russians are all turkic?

the nowaday slawic bulgars have nothing to do with the turkic bulgars its just the name..

So the good thing is that Magyar ppl care for the steppes thing.. but look at their anthem:

Himnusz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :

Now the plundering Mongols' arrows
You swarmed over us
Then the Turks' slave yoke
We took upon our shoulders.

How often came from the mouths
Of Osman's barbarian nation
Over the corpses of our defeated a..

huns were not all turkic.. they had been a mix of everything..

@[TR] Ahmet . Bro. I was in Helsinki and Baltics and Poland. Fins hate it even you say we have common Ural Altai language. There is also a little minority of Tatars

i know bro also when i encountered with fins in antalya they were so cold people, i was thinking they are warm people when i read book of Beyaz Zambaklar Ülkesinde but they were not, even i didnt contact with them.

Magyar ppl are ppl from the steppes that is the only connection to us

Finland does not fit they have nothing to do with stepp ppl for now they are nearer to Europeans

Magyar does not belong to altaic family branch they have Turkish words yes but russian also that is because they had contact with Turkish and other Turkic languages.. For example we also have many many Arabic or French words much more than Magyars have does this means we are French?

yea i see,

also you can see many turkic named cities or rivers etc in russia does that mean russians are all turkic?

yea when i look Russia from google map, it is something like Turkic country, but unfortunatelly many of Turkic people dissolved or assimilated over there.

So the good thing is that Magyar ppl care for the steppes thing.. but look at their anthem:

Himnusz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :

Now the plundering Mongols' arrows
You swarmed over us
Then the Turks' slave yoke
We took upon our shoulders.

How often came from the mouths
Of Osman's barbarian nation
Over the corpses of our defeated a..

huns were not all turkic.. they had been a mix of everything..

i see but many of accusations about Turks made by British and French, as you know they provoked people who live in Ottoman areas and changed history book add somethings etc. to make people enemy to us. Maybe this poem writed at this period as purposeful.

Back
Top Bottom