What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

It seems that they are wearing ballistic vests from Delta. (Georgia)

url

Looks more like Condor Quick Release Plate Carrier

maxresdefault.jpg

@Azeri440

Selam kardeşim,

Do you have any insight about what kind of joint exercises have been held?

so far , in a year

Air Force has held 2 joint exercises with Turkey , while the army has held 3 within the last month

Joint Exercises in Nakhchivan and Baku , and current joint exercise are being held in Turkey , along with Georgia
(haven't found any vids or photos to post regarding the current exercise)

exercise in Nakhchivan were simulating an enemy invasion and counter attack , no information has been released regarding joint exercises in Baku.

as for Air Force , very little has been shown regarding TurAz 2014/15 , apart from some demo shown to defence minister

but they cover all the areas , from dogfighting all the way to rescue of a pilot.

so far , in a year

Air Force has held 2 joint exercises with Turkey , while the army has held 3 within the last month

Joint Exercises in Nakhchivan and Baku , and current joint exercise are being held in Turkey , along with Georgia
(haven't found any vids or photos to post regarding the current exercise)

exercise in Nakhchivan were simulating an enemy invasion and counter attack , no information has been released regarding joint exercises in Baku.

as for Air Force , very little has been shown regarding TurAz 2014/15 , apart from some demo shown to defence minister

but they cover all the areas , from dogfighting all the way to rescue of a pilot.

Nowadays, I have read some news that Turkey could estabhlish some military bases abroad, especially in an Arab country.

What has been done in exercises could give us some clue that what is tried to be founded and to what extent.

I still cannot make it clear whether Experience gaining or actual participation plan it is.

What do you think?

Nowadays, I have read some news that Turkey could estabhlish some military bases abroad, especially in an Arab country.

What has been done in exercises could give us some clue that what is tried to be founded and to what extent.

I still cannot make it clear whether Experience gaining or actual participation plan it is.

What do you think?

Experience. With the new defence minister ,every branch has been holding constant sizable exercise

Back
Top Bottom