What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

This would be good, but this will not be the map. ARM still control massive amounts of NK. region 5 is way too small. And listening to putins speech, it seem that this ceasefire will allow them to negotiate a permanent solution. Well, I can tell you, there is no solution that Armenians will ever accept and give up other dreams of greater armenia. I'm sure that AZE did the best they could. But this will restart in a few years.
It doesn't matter ..... Economic progression along technological proliferation will keep the Azeris on the edge ( some people will find it hard to believe but US no longer keep much of technological edge over the rest of the world ) Armenian diaspora will bitch all they want but they won't change reality on the ground . Hell , if they do trying something funny they only give more justification for the The Azeris on the legality causes to connect nakchivan with the rest of the territory .
All of this could be achieved only with their steady effort to modernize their military while keep most off the essential in house ( ammo production and such )

Yes its very strange, there are two bodies that land. the second one lands after a couple of seconds. perhaps it was very high in the air. yes digging already buried bodies always ends badly in this war as we have seen in other videos.

This is truly a disturbing thing to watch. Even more so for ARM people. They really should just leave the territory.
Nothing strange about it. They are opening the mouth of the tunnel as most likely there are other soldiers trapped inside. Any soldier would do the same thing regardless of a second potential drone strike. If you know your comrades or friends are in a dire situation, you go help even in face of danger and potential death. Those Armenian soldiers were indeed very brave, regardless of which side they were fighting on.

Had armenia negotiated at start of war it would have been far better

It should thank russia for saving it ***
This would be good, but this will not be the map. ARM still control massive amounts of NK. region 5 is way too small. And listening to putins speech, it seem that this ceasefire will allow them to negotiate a permanent solution. Well, I can tell you, there is no solution that Armenians will ever accept and give up other dreams of greater armenia. I'm sure that AZE did the best they could. But this will restart in a few years.
Yes..but it would be hard to believe azeris settling of anything less..because we all knew the capital will fall in few days.

So will armenia turn away from its word..that indeed is a possibility ..russia presence will make it complicated for azeris to do anything
Is there a map that explains this?
Posted

Last edited:
Armenians document 1400 Azerbaijani martyrs in Karabakh. If the fighting goes on, the 7 regions would be a blood bath for both sides.

My guess armenian saw they are losing so they decided to go for nuclear option i.e bombing oil facilities with blastic missles..russia got super pissed and called both parties to agree or it will force an agreement ..
Thus both sides agreed

As long as azeris get 7 districts plus shusha they will be VERY happy ..as those were orginally azeri areas

China will not provide armenia anything ..they will provide same drones to azerbaijan with oil in exchange ...

Also gas pipeline are planned to go to china from azerbaijan

Plus pakistan factors in here with respect to diplomatic push

Armenia has one daddy only russia..and russia did ulitimately came for help

China sells to who gives them money. China sold military hardware to Armenia before, never to Azerbaijan.

As for oil, Azerbaijan's oil is a drop in the bucket compared to those of Canada, Iran, KSA, Venezuela. China don't need any oil from Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Armenians document 1400 Azerbaijani martyrs in Karabakh. If the fighting goes on, the 7 regions would be a blood bath for both sides.

China sells to who gives them money. China sold military hardware to Armenia before, never to Azerbaijan.

As for oil, Azerbaijan's oil is a drop in the bucket compared to those of Canada, Iran, KSA, Venezuela. China don't need any oil from Azerbaijan.

Unlike all those countries you mentioned, a pipeline from Azerbaijan to China is less likely to be in danger of being cut off in the even China goes to war with one of many western nations. Should an Iran-Pakistan pipeline be build and it is connected onwards to China, the. Azerbaijan will decrease in its importance. But until then, China would do well to keep as many potentially reliable suppliers onboard.

big mistake to allow Russian troops into NK. ARM will continue fighting russians will block azeiri advance

If Armenia refuses to take the deal Russia will move away. Btw Azerbaijan has defense treaty with Turkey so anyone attacking it's territory is an attack on Turkey. They are safe in the region. Turkish troops will be also deployed at the border regions

If AZE get the 7 districts and in my estimate they only hold about 15% of NK. from Hadrut to Shushi. the bulk of NK is in the north and above Fuzuli. But we will see the final maps soon before we can calculate the extent of AZE control of NK.

The biggest question is what will be the status of the ARM held NK? if it will be sovereign ARM territory thats very different to ARM occupied territory.

if any inch of NK remains occupied ARM territory, thats a big problem for AZE because it remains a frozen conflict and all the infrastructure build in the future will be destroyed the next time the fighting starts. And without having clearly defined international borders fighting will start again.

Also big issue is if ARM held NK remains occupied by ARM, will armenia be allowed to arm that area and spend the next 20 years building up its military there?

Without all these answers its hard to say who go the better end of the deal. Of course, its better than what AZE had 7 weeks ago, but new deal might not be better than what AZE would have if it just stopped the war now without any agreement.
IMO the following variables have also played into equalizing this NK equation:
  1. Election of Biden, so the US establishment is back with a bang
  2. Both Russia and Turkey need a quick end and a reasonable fix for none can afford a restless South Caucasus aka “Blakwater” style
  3. AZ has got a reasonable deal given the ground realities. They have won a war against huge adversities to begin with after a long time. National euphoria is reaching the sky
  4. Turkey has got another land connection to AZ, and it’s shorter. Can construct pipelines to get Caspian energy resources, not to mention nominal trades
  5. Turkey can now fully concentrate on the East Med and the Northern Syria/Irak, which are sure to warm up. Reis Erdo'an is already prepping folks to get “good news” from the exploration activities in the East Med. And, Libya is already there

Fighting will restart in 5 years when Armenians have Wing Loong 10 attack drones.

dude, please have some self respect, and stop, no one wants those shit drones, and biden/kamala arent going to pay russia and china so armenia can have drones. just stop with the nonsense. At this point if you dont stop, its completely negligent of the mods to stop the spamming that is happening in this thread. it ruins the quality of this thread and website.

If Armenia chooses not to follow the treaty that their PM signed whatever the reason then it's done deal. Azerbaijan gets one more very big argument for their struggle. And Armenia will lose Russia's support and other international support. Putin put himself in front of the cameras and signed the deal. This will anger Putin so much. Armenia lost almost %30 %40 of their military equipment. Lots of experienced personnel. It will take forever to reciver from this. If they decide to continue they will loose all karabag and maybe more for sure.

So don't look at this civilian unrest. When you are ultra nationalist and they tell you then you are winning thats how tou are gonna react. Government knows they were about to collapse militarily. They don't have any other option to honor the treaty they signed.

All the American drones we have seen in action so far are inferior to the turkish once this is facts. Specifically the giant one they used couple of years ago can easily get brought down.

1. If they are hiding drones then how can you know about their existence or performance? I think you are just making some wild guesses and assumptions.

2. We have atleast seen the Chinese drones do great and again as you claimed previously this is what the chinese chose to reveal and as for what they may be hiding we don't know but as for what we saw despite doing great but still got outperformed and this is based on what we have seen and their performances.

I don't think you either know this for a fact because you say they use secrecy? How can you know about that? Your assuming things about the unknown
Okay, it's clear that I'm not gonna get through to you, considering you're just strawmaning me.

Someone else deal with him, I can't deal with this level of fanboyism.

Fyi, you're acting as bad as tai hai chen, the only difference I see is that you support Azerbaijan, instead of armenia.

Last edited:
If anything we can take from this war, is this. Take back your land no matter how much casualty. It gives incentive for Assad to take back internationally recognized Syrian land from Turkey backed rebels. All eyes on Syria next.
If Armenia chooses not to follow the treaty that their PM signed whatever the reason then it's done deal. Azerbaijan gets one more very big argument for their struggle. And Armenia will lose Russia's support and other international support. Putin put himself in front of the cameras and signed the deal. This will anger Putin so much. Armenia lost almost %30 %40 of their military equipment. Lots of experienced personnel. It will take forever to reciver from this. If they decide to continue they will loose all karabag and maybe more for sure.

So don't look at this civilian unrest. When you are ultra nationalist and they tell you then you are winning thats how tou are gonna react. Government knows they were about to collapse militarily. They don't have any other option to honor the treaty they signed.

Biden absolutely hates Putin. Biden would love to drag Armenia into US camp.

Why would Azerbaijan ever agree to this? Makes no sense.

[EDIT] : nevermind, I sort of get why now, though it's still unclear what made Azerbaijan agree to this.

Well, either way, seems like the Armenian army is rejecting the deal, and going to continue fighting. Azerbaijan now has complete international legitimacy to push ahead with military operations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom