What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Haftar enjoyed early success but once Turkey was freed from Syria the battle changed he was pushed back across the desert while the UAE chinese drones didn't help him at all against the GNA, Syrian militia and turkish commandos and couldn't survive himself. You can bring down the chinese drones but bringing TB2 is proved to be very difficult. They are elusive so no. Turkey is the no.1 leading country in Drone technology by some good measure
China and us are nearing or have developed powerful stealth drones. Turkey is behind by quite a lot.

China and us are nearing or have developed powerful stealth drones. Turkey is behind by quite a lot.

You can claim stealth or what not. On the frontline Turkish drones outperformed the chinese drones this is something Hafter can tell you and the UAE since they were pushed back using that technology. They simply just got outperformed.

The terrain was also ideal for such battle since it is open terrain and drone heaven

You can claim stealth or what not. On the frontline Turkish drones outperformed the chinese drones this is something Hafter can tell you and the UAE since they were pushed back using that technology. They simply just got outperformed.

The terrain was also ideal for such battle since it is open terrain and drone heaven
Turks operated their drones while militia members operated downscaled chinese drones. China has dozens of drones with different capabilities and if operated by a team of professional would do just as good if not better.

Haftar enjoyed early success but once Turkey was freed from Syria the battle changed he was pushed back across the desert while the UAE chinese drones didn't help him at all against the GNA, Syrian militia and turkish commandos and couldn't survive himself. You can bring down the chinese drones but bringing TB2 is proved to be very difficult. They are elusive so no. Turkey is the no.1 leading country in Drone technology by some good measure
That's because the UAE withdrew its drones, after early successes, as it didnt feel that Haftar needed those drones anymore.

Also, the claim that the TB2 is harder to shoot down is a bold claim. Can you show me the data? From what I can tell, the Wing Loong and the TB2 have been shot down a number of times, across multiple battlefields.

The number 1 leading drone nation is the US, and they're ahead by a hundred miles. While China is still developing advanced stealth drones, and Turkey has only just beginning, the US is moving on to programs like the loyal wingman, which allow for interoperability between manned and unmanned fighter jets, against both ground and air targets.

Let's not let fanboyism blind us.

I can arguably say that Turkey is probably number 1 in terms of an almost fully developed military doctrine surrounding drones in active combat situations. Even the US hasn't used drones in the same way we're seeing Turkey use them.

That's because the UAE withdrew its drones, after early successes, as it didnt feel that Haftar needed those drones anymore.

I can arguably say that Turkey is probably number 1 in terms of an almost fully developed military doctrine surrounding drones in active combat situations. Even the US hasn't used drones in the same way we're seeing Turkey use them.

Is that somewhat of an excuse for the Wing because it got outperformed. UAE didn't withdraw it's drones and no The US doesn't have superior drone technology compared to Turkey nor China. I also admit that both nations are advanced in Drone technology but just personally feel due to performance alone Turkey is my Number 1. Performance is everything especially for these who want to purchase things you follow the performance not the brand or developer but the performance

In summary it is debatable whether just going to capital and taking it was a better startegy vs signing a peace deal.
I believe azeris were persuaded by russian
To sign the deal..
Although its more then what azeris could have even imagined a month ago, it still short of what was expected to happened anyway i.e total defeat..

But then there was concern that armenia might use the nuclear option i.e target oil facilities in proper azerbaijan using askander blastic missles..

Under these circumstances its an acceptable compromise that you gained half of NK and all 7 districts with peace grantoor this time.

Again its more then what azeris could have even imagined a month ago.

Protestors have take control of Armenian parliament. Pushinyan has fled the country to Sochi. Armenians want his head. Even if Pushinyan signs the ceasefire treaty, the parliament won't ratify it. Fighting continues. Armenians kick out Russian miltiary base in Armenia. Biden / Harris moving in to build US military base in Armenia. They hate Turkey.

Is that somewhat of an excuse for the Wing because it got outperformed. UAE didn't withdraw it's drones and no The US doesn't have superior drone technology compared to Turkey nor China. I also admit that both nations are advanced in Drone technology but just personally feel due to performance alone Turkey is my Number 1. Performance is everything especially for these who want to purchase things you follow the performance not the brand or developer but the performance
China and us have far more advanced stealth drones e.g.

China also doesnt like to sell their top tier stuff like j20s

Protestors have take control of Armenian parliament. Pushinyan has fled the country to Sochi. Armenians want his head. Even if Pushinyan signs the ceasefire treaty, the parliament won't ratify it. Fighting continues. Armenians kick out Russian miltiary base in Armenia. Biden / Harris moving in to build US military base in Armenia. They hate Turkey.

The new president has 2 months to take office, and the Russian base will be fired and will be replaced by the Americans.

You're more idiot than I thought

In summary it is debatable whether just going to capital and taking it was a better startegy vs signing a peace deal.
I believe azeris were persuaded by russian
To sign the deal..
Although its more then what azeris could have even imagined a month ago, it still short of what was expected to happened anyway i.e total defeat..

But then there was concern that armenia might use the nuclear option i.e target oil facilities in proper azerbaijan using askander blastic missles..

Under these circumstances its an acceptable compromise that you gained half of NK and all 7 districts with peace grantoor this time.

Again its more then what azeris could have even imagined a month ago.

If AZE get the 7 districts and in my estimate they only hold about 15% of NK. from Hadrut to Shushi. the bulk of NK is in the north and above Fuzuli. But we will see the final maps soon before we can calculate the extent of AZE control of NK.

The biggest question is what will be the status of the ARM held NK? if it will be sovereign ARM territory thats very different to ARM occupied territory.

if any inch of NK remains occupied ARM territory, thats a big problem for AZE because it remains a frozen conflict and all the infrastructure build in the future will be destroyed the next time the fighting starts. And without having clearly defined international borders fighting will start again.

Also big issue is if ARM held NK remains occupied by ARM, will armenia be allowed to arm that area and spend the next 20 years building up its military there?

Without all these answers its hard to say who go the better end of the deal. Of course, its better than what AZE had 7 weeks ago, but new deal might not be better than what AZE would have if it just stopped the war now without any agreement.

So basically the azeris get everything except
The capital and some sorrounding areas

Never the less a 90% victory half acheived off the battlefield ..so i think azeris will take it since they would need resources for rehabilitation over a million citizens and russia was the wild card they couldn't afford to insult

Is there a map that explains this?

Well, it doesn't matter what yours or my feelings are, facts remain facts.

The UAE did withdraw its drones. It temporarily brought them back, but withdrew them again, after a very controversial strike.

US drones have far better performance than Turkish and Chinese drones, that's just a fact. From total ceiling, to payload, to hot/cold terrain, the US is FAAAR ahead in terms of performance, and its proven that through its use of drones in thousands of strikes, in a wide variety of regions. Neither Turkey, nor China can say the same.

US drones are also 100% made in the USA, from engine, to optics, to air frame. Turkish drones still rely on foreign parts. China, while 100% locally made as well, still has major quality control issues, when it comes to engines.

It seems the only reason why you think turkey is far ahead is because Turkey is fairly open about when it uses its drones, including sharing footage.

The US tends to be more secretive, to the point that until recently, it banned the sales of its armed drones for for over a decade, only recently lifting the ban.

Meanwhile, customers of Chinese drones tend to use them in controversial fashion, so they're secretive as well. We tend to find out when they're used by either third party organizations, or CCTV (or similar) footage.

Back
Top Bottom