What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Actually, most attack helicopters can, and in fact, most can carry far more, and frequently do. I believe the z10 attack helicopter can carry up to 12 laser designated bombs, plus a main gun.

This is nitpicking.

Doesn't matter. In the context of our original argument, it really doesn't matter.

Perhaps.
Yes it matters, longest combat mission for a Predator drone mission was more than 20 hours. All you mentioned was average in how many hours drones are usually used. So it can be more than 5 or less than 5.

Great victory for Azerbaijan, that we all knew was coming. Very smart of the Azeris to except the surrender by Armenia. They regain almost all of their territories and the remaining NK region stays within Azerbaijan as an autonomous region, not part of Armenia or some made-up country.
Seems like there will be complete demilitarization of the NK autonomous region and there will be Russian soldiers along with potentially Turks to ensure the terms of surrender are enforced and Armenia will not be allowed to re-arm any forces in that region.
Their military itself will take 10yrs at least to rebuild after the amounts of materials and trained personnel that were killed in this war. Not to mention, there will be large purges within the existing ranks and people leaving the forces or not joining in the future.
This is what happens when you feed your population false bravado. In the end you have to eat your own words and at the same time face the wrath of the people you misled with your lies.

big mistake to allow Russian troops into NK. ARM will continue fighting russians will block azeiri advance
Isnt the peace deal signed now? Azerbaijan ended the war with its mistake of shooting down the Russian Mi-24.

Okay, it's clear that I'm not gonna get through to you, considering you're just strawmaning me.

Someone else deal with him, I can't deal with this level of fanboyism.

You don't have the evidence of the performance the drones you are claiming to be superior nor evidence of their existence. Don't just throw it away as fanboyism just because you don't have the full intel

Why would Azerbaijan ever agree to this? Makes no sense.
Makes total sense. Continuation of war, even if the results would have been the same would just have taken more toll on both civilians as well as the Azeri military. Very wise decision from their leadership to accept the Armenian surrender without further bloodshed.

If Armenia chooses not to follow the treaty that their PM signed whatever the reason then it's done deal. Azerbaijan gets one more very big argument for their struggle. And Armenia will lose Russia's support and other international support. Putin put himself in front of the cameras and signed the deal. This will anger Putin so much. Armenia lost almost %30 %40 of their military equipment. Lots of experienced personnel. It will take forever to reciver from this. If they decide to continue they will loose all karabag and maybe more for sure.

So don't look at this civilian unrest. When you are ultra nationalist and they tell you then you are winning thats how tou are gonna react. Government knows they were about to collapse militarily. They don't have any other option to honor the treaty they signed.

The ARM army must not accept this act of betrayal, this giving up of ancient ARM lands. the armed struggle of the ARM army must continue within Armenia itself and domestic enemies of armenia must be neutralised.

Rise up glorious ARM army and destroy your domestic enemies.

Isnt the peace deal signed now? Azerbaijan ended the war with its mistake of shooting down the Russian Mi-24.

It has nothing to do with that. They lost Shusha which meant Armenia technically lost so Pas made the best decision which was securing the capital in one final negotiations. The peace-deal surrender was due to Shusha's fall and that is what everyone was saying after Shusha fall and the corridor was closed that it was over for Arm. The breakthru came with Shusha's fall

Yes it matters, longest combat mission for a Predator drone mission was more than 20 hours. All you mentioned was average in how many hours drones are usually used. So it can be more than 5 or less than 5.
Now you're just arguing niche scenarios, and nitpicking, instead of actually arguing the main point.

Dude, just stop.
You don't have the evidence of the performance the drones you are claiming to be superior nor evidence of their existence. Don't just throw it away as fanboyism just because you don't have the full intel

On and I suppose you have all the intel in the world. I suppose Turkey's intel agencies personally answer to you, and hand you all the files all the time.

Stop strawmaning me, and actually take this seriously, otherwise our conversation is done.

Dude, you're acting like taihaichen.

Anyway, I'm done for now.

big mistake to allow Russian troops into NK. ARM will continue fighting russians will block azeiri advance
That is my concern but it might back fire
Afterall there are only 2000 troops they may simply with draw if armenians dont keep there word

A continuing war will benefit azeris at this moment

Now you're just arguing niche scenarios, and nitpicking, instead of actually arguing the main point.

Dude, just stop.
No, you just ignoring what I mentioned. You talk average of how long drones can be used and it is insignificant to be used in combat. I just stated that some drones have been used up in the air far long than your so called average 5 hours of combat time. You are the one who is nitpicking and ignoring the usage of drones. But thats on you on about drones.

That has nothing to do with the war. Azerbaijan apologized and offered compensation. So far as the world is concerned, Russia has no casus belli. Russia itself doesn't want to get involved militarily, so this argument makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom