What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Thomas C. Theiner
@noclador

#Armenia's toxic diaspora: Our soldiers will take to the mountains and hide under the trees from #Azerbaijan's drones! In autumn? At 3-5000 ft? In 100% broadleaf forests? Ok... ... ...

Oh you have no idea. The fanaticism of the ARM soldier is unshakable. As we speak, ARM allies in france are putting thousands of evergreen conifers into pots and shipping them into Armenia. Avery ARM soldier will soon have a potted plant on top of his head, and the useless turkish drones will be useless. Those drones will se nothing but potted plants running around the battlefield. The resistance will go on. ARM is unbeatable

It seems the Azeris and ARM communicate with each other in broken russian. I guess it makes sense

Lol

I'm not surprised looking at the Syrian conflict and all, it's not done any good and the PR went from bad to horrible for the Russian arms industry.

I wonder what the Israelis think about their weapons being used against Armenians? Does anyone in politics there care what any of the voters think?

The idea that a 30 year occupation can be rolled back must be something that is actively considered in Israeli thoughts. Or maybe they think, it will never happen to us? The arabs are too useless?

I wonder what the Israelis think about their weapons being used against Armenians? Does anyone in politics there care what any of the voters think?

The idea that a 30 year occupation can be rolled back must be something that is actively considered in Israeli thoughts. Or maybe they think, it will never happen to us? The arabs are too useless?

I think you already know the answer to that question. :)

I think you already know the answer to that question. :)

I’m not sure I do. Because their weapons have been very useful so far. And their control of our press has led to a situation where you hear nothing about this war in the Anglo west. If they wanted to, in a day they could turn the press against the bad “muuuuzlims” and the poor Christians being genocided.

For some reason they haven’t. Now I know AZE pays them for weapons and sells them oil, but you can’t buy those people. They are not exactly poor. And they have the US federal treasury which just gives them money. So I can’t figure out what made their government take the AZE side and stand for justice for once.

Maybe they want a secular Muslim country as a friend? But why? What benefit is it to them? Forget this Iran stuff. AZE can’t help them against Iran.

So, I really don’t know

Armenians have a crazy leader who is sending them to be obliterated from the air. Someone should tell this guy due to air superiority and a good organizational structure of the Azerbaijan army, his army is losing the war. He needs to come up concessions and commit himself to the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and withdraw the remaining forces from Nagorno-Karabakh. What a manic!

Prime Minister Pashinyan:

"We are in a very difficult situation, we have no one but ourselves ... All Armenian men should get up and go to military headquarters"

Look at this madness. Are these guys normal? If you're outgunned and your army crumbles, you don't create human waves and expect a different result.

Anna Vaçikovna, wife of Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan:

"We form women's unions with 13 women and start training ... then we will go to the front. We cannot surrender our country to the enemy"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom