What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Armenians have a crazy leader who is sending them to be obliterated from the air. Someone should tell this guy due to air superiority and a good organizational structure of the Azerbaijan army, his army is losing the war. He needs to come up concessions and commit himself to the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and withdraw the remaining forces from Nagorno-Karabakh. What a manic!

Prime Minister Pashinyan:

"We are in a very difficult situation, we have no one but ourselves ... All Armenian men should get up and go to military headquarters"

Anna Vaçikovna, wife of Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan:

"We form women's unions with 13 women and start training ... then we will go to the front. We cannot surrender our country to the enemy"

Their Leadership is in a suicide mission, they forcing people into busses to go to war.

I wonder what the Israelis think about their weapons being used against Armenians? Does anyone in politics there care what any of the voters think?

The idea that a 30 year occupation can be rolled back must be something that is actively considered in Israeli thoughts. Or maybe they think, it will never happen to us? The arabs are too useless?
Well , for the israelis today is as long as uncle sam were with them then the rest was all but negotiated ( literally ! ) . in it's heart the jews are pragmatist as it get . the US for today it could turn China tommorow . Who knows ... we don't know the clues and angles are for today but the jews are never known to make a loosing bet .
It is not the arabs are completely useless per se but as long as their complex social rigidity and ridiculously overproud thingking ( especially the sauds ) was still persist in their community then nothing going for change for a while ...
I know that haramains was in their costudy but if they were thinking all of us will always going to folow their whims whatsoever without substansial reason or causes then they definitely need some kick in the head as refreshment for a starter before we all could sit and talk one and another with enough sincerity between ummah

Last edited:
All caused by drones?
Yes. Both by direct bombing and by directing artillery/rocket etc. firing to the pinpointed locations....
Bayraktar TB2 is >90% indigenously produced. They use commercial turboprop engines. They're making a JV with a Ukrainian company to produce their own engines. TUSAS is also trying to sell their models...

The bottleneck was the HR camera from Canada, which is now sanctioned due to AZ-ARM conflict. But, Bayraktar has enough in the stock to produce 1 TB2/week. ASELSAN has its own camera products for Anka. A scaled down version is in production to be used in TB2. Only drawback it's little heavier, which may reduce its loitering time by 10%-20%.....

Turkey has done her homework before challenging the Satans....

Last edited:
I wonder what the Israelis think about their weapons being used against Armenians? Does anyone in politics there care what any of the voters think?

The idea that a 30 year occupation can be rolled back must be something that is actively considered in Israeli thoughts. Or maybe they think, it will never happen to us? The arabs are too useless?
The Israeli folks can't be too happy with the Christians either!!!! They have got a memory to erase.....

Azerbaijan strategy is perfect from day one.
They started the war month before winter.
The occupied the plains first and tried to cutoff Armenian supplies.
After the lachin corridor falls, Armenian at high mountains with no supplies, ammunition and fuel will starve to death.
Its what Pakistan tried to do in kargil. Same strategy but better implementation.

Azerbaijan strategy is perfect from day one.
They started the war month before winter.
The occupied the plains first and tried to cutoff Armenian supplies.
After the lachin corridor falls, Armenian at high mountains with no supplies, ammunition and fuel will starve to death.
Its what Pakistan tried to do in kargil. Same strategy but better implementation.

Yes, only issue we had a Ganja Patwari for a leader (Nawaz).

Inappropriate Language
Yes, only issue we had a Ganja Patwari for a leader (Nawaz).

That kanjar, he is azab for pakistan, a true lanaat, khanzeer kee olad, kutta hay. i hope to see him die a miserable death telecasted live.
Armenians soldiers in the video are stating "they had no real food since weeks and the guy with the camera says he will report them to the military court."

As it is obvious from the below videos, the effect of aerial and ground campaign of the Azerbaijani army can be seen from these videos:

seems like some air burst weapons too

That kanjar, he is azab for pakistan, a true lanaat, khanzeer kee olad, kutta hay. i hope to see him die a miserable death telecasted live.

seems like some air burst weapons too

Inshallah, I hope as well, and during my life time I want to make sure he's permanently buried.

I'm sure even the Angel of Death would be giving lanat on that pig while dragging him away in the grave.

Looks like its game over for Armenia. Once Azerbaijan overtakes the corridor it will make Armenia suffer, from 40% territory gain it will be 60%. Azerbaijan will move north from the corridor and try to surround the Nachchivan territory, and from North push west to conquer the border area and the corridor.

Good plan in place.

20201027_024506.jpg

Looks like its game over for Armenia. Once Azerbaijan overtakes the corridor it will make Armenia suffer, from 40% territory gain it will be 60%. Azerbaijan will move north from the corridor and try to surround the Nachchivan territory, and from North push west to conquer the border area and the corridor.

Good plan in place.

View attachment 682964

They’ll close those two routes and push Azeri Infantry to clear the mountain ranges and bring in amour, the Armenians are finished.

Who does Kahn represent? didn't a majority vote for him?

How can there be a serious war in the subcontinent when both sides have nukes? it would seem insane.

Imran Khan is the first nationalist leader of Pakistan in recent times, who is represented in every province of Pakistan (unlike opponents.)

Indi is making no secret that it wants to invade Azad Kashmir and undo CPEC from there, that is probably where the coming limited war will be.

I fully expect Pakistan to triumph, like how Azerbaijan has done.

Nukes won't be used.

Back
Top Bottom