What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Ah, so you have personal experiences with Pakistanis. We are very close in NA, in general, Turks, Pakistanis, and Balkan/Caucasus Muslims get along great.

I don't think Russia will support Armenian adventurism after NK is taken by Azeris.

If Iran attacks Azerbaycan, this will bring in Pakistan, Turkey, and even Taliban against Iran.

Not to mention internal unrest.

I dont think Iran will do such a thing.
I mean if Azeris try to connect to Nakhichivan that cud drag iran into the conflict.

Bro @MM-E was banned? What was the reason?

Yes, the Armenian goal of diplomacy is not about implementing the ceasefire genuinely; it is about getting either CSTO or the Americans to come in and assist them in this war. They would continuously violate the ceasefire, and after they get hammered, they would run to their brothers in CSTO or the West.

He got banned for getting to emotional in a debate with a saudi and it was not that bad. He just got carried away while not saying bad stuff

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 26

Trend:

Guided by the principles of humanism, Azerbaijan is unilaterally ready to return bodies of Armenian soldiers via the International Committee of the Red Cross, Assistant to the Azerbaijani President, Head of the Foreign Policy Department of the Presidential Administration Hikmat Hajiyev wrote on his Twitter page, Trend reports.

"Since October 18 our appeal remains unanswered by Armenia. By this ignorance Armenia tries to hide its real military losses by Armenian people. Thus, it becomes clear again that Armenia does not want to take the bodies, because the current military-political leadership is afraid of reaction, the anger of the people".

And in late March, during a visit to the United States, Tonoyan openly rebuked the Azerbaijani side’s zero-sum “land for peace” formula for conflict resolution, in which a bilateral settlement would require that the Armenian side first make territorial concessions to Azerbaijan. Instead, he called on Armenia to prepare to pursue “new war for new territories”

wow this man is a genius. Who needs land for peace? Peace comes from talking more land. hmmmm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom