What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Iran has suffered immense economic hardship for a non-existent military nuclear program, largely thanks to the mullahs ineptitude, meanwhile DPRK even without any resources has become a major nuclewar power. So perhaps, the hardliners have a valid point. It is quite silly for Iran to run a toothless nuclear program while incurring the wrath of the west. Either test a nuke or shut down this expensive farce.

Iran has suffered immense economic hardship for a non-existent military nuclear program, largely thanks to the mullahs ineptitude, meanwhile DPRK even without any resources has become a major nuclewar power. So perhaps, the hardliners have a valid point. It is quite silly for Iran to run a toothless nuclear program while incurring the wrath of the west. Either test a nuke or shut down this expensive farce.
People of DPRK made tremendous sacrifices though. Now they’re safe from all invaders until nukes become useless

What makes you think the Azeris will fail? Or are you implying that they've stopped their offensive?

Either way, your logic is flawed.
There is nothing wrong with my logic as you put it. My post was in response to the ceasefire that the US had hobbled together but looks like Armenia already broke that within hours. Looks like Azeris will take their land back the easy way or the hard way. In either case, Armenia seems keen to get add more insult to injury for themselves, which is totally fine by me.

I was a little concerned that the US had bullied AZE into stopping the offensive. Thank goodness everything is back on track.

Armenians are so high in their own propaganda of superior race, superior religion that it is impossible for them to back down.

EVen when Azerbaycan takes Nagorno-Karabakh, I feel strongly that Armenia will not stop attacking them.

If Russian backed ceasefire does not hold after NK comes back to Azerbaycan and Armenia keeps behaving belligerently, Russia will let Azerbaycan attack Armenia, to defend its territory.

Armenians are so high in their own propaganda of superior race, superior religion that it is impossible for them to back down.

EVen when Azerbaycan takes Nagorno-Karabakh, I feel strongly that Armenia will not stop attacking them.

If Russian backed ceasefire does not hold after NK comes back to Azerbaycan and Armenia keeps behaving belligerently, Russia will let Azerbaycan attack Armenia, to defend its territory.

You may be right. I thin there is a lot of delusion going on. They believe their own propaganda. Its common amongst orthodox populations that have suffered under the ottomans.

You may be right. I thin there is a lot of delusion going on. They believe their own propaganda. Its common amongst orthodox populations that have suffered under the ottomans.

If you look at Armenia and their strongest supporter, Iran, both are filled with incredible delusions about superiority of race and religion.

It is the same mindset, and it makes them vulnerable to making big mistakes.

If you look at Armenia and their strongest supporter, Iran, both are filled with incredible delusions about superiority of race and religion.

It is the same mindset, and it makes them vulnerable to making big mistakes.

Iran would have to be their second strongest supporter. Russia Created them and arms them for free.

I don't see Iranians as having race and religious superiority delusions. Not the ones I've met. I've met quite a few.

Mind you, the Armenians I've met have without exception been utterly descent, reasonable and polite people. and I've also met many of them. I cant figure out that such a people would be engaged is such injustice in their neighbourhood.

Interestingly, I've also met many turks, and a vast majority have been rude, violent and unpredictable and just plain crazy and neurotic. One guy keeps trying to shake my hand in the middle of the covid pandemic. I've been in physical fights with many. Maybe its a cultural thing, only decent ones I've met were a taxi driver that talked for an hour about how much he loves Erdogan (we had something in common there) and a turk who actually had Bosnian ancestry I met in Istanbul airport. So I don't know. politics does not always translate into good human to human relations.

Iran would have to be their second strongest supporter. Russia Created them and arms them for free.

I don't see Iranians as having race and religious superiority delusions. Not the ones I've met. I've met quite a few.

Mind you, the Armenians I've met have without exception been utterly descent, reasonable and polite people. and I've also met many of them. I cant figure out that such a people would be engaged is such injustice in their neighbourhood.

Interestingly, I've also met many turks, and a vast majority have been rude, violent and unpredictable and just plain crazy and neurotic. One guy keeps trying to shake my hand in the middle of the covid pandemic. I've been in physical fights with many. Maybe its a cultural thing, only decent ones I've met were a taxi driver that talked for an hour about how much he loves Erdogan (we had something in common there) and a turk who actually had Bosnian ancestry I met in Istanbul airport. So I don't know. politics does not always translate into good human to human relations.

I am not talking about Iranians in general, just the state propaganda. You can see it even on this thread. Every conversation about Armenia and Azerbaycan ends up in genetics for them. Race and religion has been toxically fused in both societies.

As for Turks, I have good relationships with them here in the US, along with Arabs and Iranians too.

Always had good relations with Bosnians and Albanians.

I am not talking about Iranians in general, just the state propaganda. You can see it even on this thread. Every conversation about Armenia and Azerbaycan ends up in genetics for them. Race and religion has been toxically fused in both societies.

As for Turks, I have good relationships with them here in the US, along with Arabs and Iranians too.

Always had good relations with Bosnians and Albanians.

Yes, it does end up in charts and DNA arguments. lol. I dont know that much about Iran honestly. Or shiite islam except for what I see on TV and the Iranians meet. It wasn't that long ago that I found out that there are so many Azeris in Iran. Also in the west you get many Iranians that say they are "persians" and I just try to stay away from them. But there are many iranians that have an Armenian background, so we down know who's posting what and why. Some Iranians I knew at school used to call each other "Armenian" as an insult when one of them did something objectionable.

But the Iranians never talked about religion much. I guess some of them called the arabs their "loyal foot soldiers". reference to some Iranian backed groups i suppose. But i dont know how much of to was superiority and how much just having a laugh. Because its kind of true. They use them very skilfully as loyal foot soldiers.

Pakistanis I've met were very interesting and switched on, very intellectual. Excellent people.

Yes, it does end up in charts and DNA arguments. lol. I dont know that much about Iran honestly. Or shiite islam except for what I see on TV and the Iranians meet. It wasn't that long ago that I found out that there are so many Azeris in Iran. Also in the west you get many Iranians that say they are "persians" and I just try to stay away from them. But there are many iranians that have an Armenian background, so we down know who's posting what and why. Some Iranians I knew at school used to call each other "Armenian" as an insult when one of them did something objectionable.

But the Iranians never talked about religion much. I guess some of them called the arabs their "loyal foot soldiers". reference to some Iranian backed groups i suppose. But i dont know how much of to was superiority and how much just having a laugh. Because its kind of true. They use them very skilfully as loyal foot soldiers.

Pakistanis I've met were very interesting and switched on, very intellectual. Excellent people.

Thanks bro, we Pakistanis strive towards learning in general. It is one of our strong points. Plus we have the empathy of Muslims worldwide instilled into us by our forefathers.

Yeah, most of the Iranians and Afghans in the West are against their home countries. I have even met some Pakistani ANP and MQM people who hated be due to my loyalty for Pakistan or being religious.

In the diaspora, you get weird types.

Back
Top Bottom