What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The Soviets never transferred anything, they maintained that NK would REMAIN with Azerbaijan, as it never belonged to Armenia, ever. That's what the documentation said.

Soviets are wrong. Half of Karabakh is historically ethnic Armenian for example Stepanakert, Shusha. Half of Karabakh is historically ethnic Azerbaijani for example Hadrut, Fuzuli. Why should all of Karabakh be in Azerbaijan? ICJ will decide. Half of Karabakh will be in Armenia. Half of Karabakh will be in Azerbaijan. Based on historical ethnic composition. Soviets be damned.

Soviets are wrong. Half of Karabakh is historically ethnic Armenian for example Stepanakert, Shusha. Half of Karabakh is historically ethnic Azerbaijani for example Hadrut, Fuzuli. Why should all of Karabakh be in Azerbaijan? ICJ will decide. Half of Karabakh will be in Armenia. Half of Karabakh will be in Azerbaijan. Based on historical ethnic composition. Soviets be damned.
ICJ will decide nothing.

You're talking out of your ***.

This is why I hate the very concept of ethno states, because idiots like you think it will solve everything.

ICJ will decide nothing.

This is why I hate the very concept of ethno states, because idiots like you think it will solve everything.

USSR is dead. Soviets are gone. Whatever Soviets decided for Karabakh. Is null. The ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Armenia. Even Aliyev gave up after about 1,000 Azerbaijani soldiers killed, thousands more crippled for life, hundreds of tanks destroyed.

ICJ will decide nothing.

Russia is ethno state. China is ethno state. Every country in Europe is ethno state. Only few countries like Canada, the US, Mexico, Australia are not ethno states.

Last edited:
The Soviets never transferred anything, they maintained that NK would REMAIN with Azerbaijan, as it never belonged to Armenia, ever. That's what the documentation said.

You're continuing to talk out of your ***, and even I'm getting tired of it.

Really? US and Co used it many times.

USSR is dead. Soviets are gone. Whatever Soviets decided for Karabakh. Is null. The ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Armenia. Even Aliyev gave up after about 1,000 Azerbaijani soldiers killed, thousands more crippled for life, hundreds of tanks destroyed.

Russia is ethno state. China is ethno state. Every country in Europe is ethno state. Only few countries like Canada, the US, Mexico, Australia are not ethno states.

Hundreds of Azerbaijani tanks were destroyed, but you have a maximum of 10 tank destruction videos from the beginning of the war. You say 1000 Azerbaijani soldiers died, but all you do is take a random Azerbaijani military photo on the internet and share it because they died. (This includes a photograph of a famous Turkish singer who did his compulsory military service 20 years ago). Every day the Azerbaijanis give up, but every day the maps are updated and they take photos of the places they take back. I really wonder when a poor person like you who believes in his own lies will actually be banned from this forum.

5f917309554285124016c7b7.jpg

HERE ARE SOME OF THE AZERIAN SOLDIERS KILLED. AZERIANS WILL GIVE UP.

640xauto.jpg

66433_cover_rect.jpg

tam-121-yil-sonra-ortaya-cikti-iste-ataturk-un-12975013_3534_m.jpg

Im a bit sad we wont see Azeris taking back their area forcefully by kicking out the occupiers, but if they get the rest of their land back via diplomacy, I suppose that is good too. As long as they get 100% of their territory back and the NK region is demilitarized completely. They can have semi-autonomy if that is what Azeris agree to.

Im a bit sad we wont see Azeris taking back their area forcefully by kicking out the occupiers, but if they get the rest of their land back via diplomacy, I suppose that is good too. As long as they get 100% of their territory back and the NK region is demilitarized completely. They can have semi-autonomy if that is what Azeris agree to.

Armenia will never return the historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh to Azerbaijan. This half includes the capital Stepanakert and Shusha. About half of the people in Karabakh live in Stepanakert. If Azerbaijanians want to have the historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh then they can fight for it but they'll lose tens of thousands of men at least for a pyrrhic victory.

You have no idea how international laws and treaties are handled, so just shut up, and learn.

Russia is not an ethno-state, Chinese is not an ethno-state, and most of European nations aren't ethno states either. These are all multiethnic nations, you're a fool for believing otherwise.
What makes you think the Azeris will fail? Or are you implying that they've stopped their offensive?

Either way, your logic is flawed.

tvit_foto_araik_251020.jpg

"As photo shows meeting of commanders of Armenian armed forces taking place at kindergarden. They camouflaged military headquarters inside kindergarden risking the lives of kids. What else one can expect from warcriminal who killed civilians w/missiles? No pang of remorse
@ICRC," he wrote.

Now they hold military meeting inside kindergarten room, what you can expect from bunch of coward. They should use skirt instead

Really? US and Co used it many times.
Can you elaborate? I feel like I'm misinterpreting your words here, so I wanna make sure I understand fully, before I make a comment.
View attachment 682657

This guy probably skipped on his routine patrols up in the mountains...
Probably a high ranking official, who doesn't have to do grunt work anymore.

...either that, or a conscript.

Russia is not an ethno-state, Chinese is not an ethno-state, and most of European nations aren't ethno states either.

Ethno states have 1 official national language. For example, Ukrainian is national language in Ukraine.

What makes you think the Azeris will fail? Or are you implying that they've stopped their offensive?

Either way, your logic is flawed.

Azerbaijan is not willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of men to take the historically ethnic Armenian part of Karabakh.

Can you elaborate? I feel like I'm misinterpreting your words here, so I wanna make sure I understand fully, before I make a comment.

Probably a high ranking official, who doesn't have to do grunt work anymore.

...either that, or a conscript.

My apologies I meant to say White Phosphorus Munitions, both US and Israel use these.

Back
Top Bottom