What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Guys, please come and take some time to appreciate my thread on Turks, Azeris, and Turkic people.

We can show our support and love here. It will attract more Turkish kin to our forum, in sha Allah, improve the vibrancy of PDF as a serious international forum.

65400175-60a9-4c64-b7b6-12fddad7d6b1_850.jpg
I ve read several occasions that Furkish members left this forum. What is the reason ? Was it individual decisions overtime or a group decision to leave altogether ?

its personal to me. My kids would not have a grandpa if it wasn’t for those missiles. (Not my father but their mums father).

a small Bosnian town was causing great problems for Serb supply lines. They tried to take it but hand no chance. Heroic defence. So the Serbs brought armour. Lots of it. Like 10 tanks and IFV’s. And lots of infantry. Massive assault. So the defenders saw the armour and thought, oh crap. We’re dead. Town will fall for sure. And then these guys came from out of town very soon after with boxes and suitcase type of things. They were Bosnian guys but from out of town, some special unit. But only like 3 or 4 of them. And they set up the equipment and when the Serbs advanced they took out 5-7 tanks and a few IFV. And it was all on fire and the battle was over very quickly. Serbs never again brought armour to that area. Grandpa survived.

I tell my kids what happened. The same story. I tell them they if it wasn’t for those missiles from Pakistan they could not visit their grandpa. He’d be dead as well as their relatives probably. So they are little, but they know all about Pakistan.

its personal to me. My kids would not have a grandpa if it wasn’t for those missiles. (Not my father but their mums father).

a small Bosnian town was causing great problems for Serb supply lines. They tried to take it but hand no chance. Heroic defence. So the Serbs brought armour. Lots of it. Like 10 tanks and IFV’s. And lots of infantry. Massive assault. So the defenders saw the armour and thought, oh crap. We’re dead. Town will fall for sure. And then these guys came from out of town very soon after with boxes and suitcase type of things. They were Bosnian guys but from out of town, some special unit. But only like 3 or 4 of them. And they set up the equipment and when the Serbs advanced they took out 5-7 tanks and a few IFV. And it was all on fire and the battle was over very quickly. Serbs never again brought armour to that area. Grandpa survived.

I tell my kids what happened. The same story. I tell them they if it wasn’t for those missiles from Pakistan they could not visit their grandpa. He’d be dead as well as their relatives probably. So they are little, but they know all about Pakistan.
I think he is still alive... He was commander of ISI.. when UN demanded him for trial.. Pak excused that his mental condition is not right. Lt General Javed Nasir.. @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Man see humbleness... No one can say he was a 3 start general.. And Saudi helped financially to Bosnian war
1603657476733.png

I think he is still alive... He was commander of ISI.. when UN demanded him for trial.. Pak excused that his mental condition is not right. Lt General Javed Nasir.. @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Man see humbleness... No one can say he was a 3 start general.. And Saudi helped financially to Bosnian war
View attachment 682597

yes good one, he can’t remember anything lol. Yes saudis financed it all later. Turks provided military cargo airlifts and training. NATO provided for bombing of their command and control facilities, But that was all later. We had to survive 1992 first. And that’s Iran and Pakistan. More Pakistan.

BTW
They’ve all agreed to a ceasefire. So the pressure to save Armenia is huge. Hopefully ARM agrees to a total withdrawal. Or the AZE should continue

Hopefully ARM agrees to a total withdrawal. Or the AZE should continue
what about Alieyv, that NK can have their tradition preserved? is he talking about semi-autonomous like identity of NK? that will completely throw up Armenians will to fight. Or something Like Lebonan solution.. where one office belongs to each community.. Sunni, Shia , Christian.. So if PM is Sunni, Speaker is Shia and Christian can be federal minister something...

Armenia hasnt even takent he gloves off yet and people are already celebrating an azeri victory.
Armenia can bury all of azerbaijan if it unloaded its missiles at Azeri oil facilities just as a starter....

If you were the commander of the Armenian Army. And you saw your enemy had a huge precision strike advantage thanks to their drones.

would you make a stand on flat grounds, and get all your men butchered on unfavorable terms?

or would you do exactly what the Armenians done.

Dont mass to give targets to Azeris. heavily ambush and bleed the azeris every step, and make tactical withdawls into the mountains. What the ARmenians refer to as "fluidity of modern warfare"

the Armenians are actually smart. the land they gave up was almost indefensible. They preserved their forces and inflicted heavy losses on azeris. and are now gearing down for the real phase of the war.

once again i repeat this. the poor azeri troops are being led into a death trap due to some bad propaganda, and a handful of "cool" drone images.

The Artaskh republic has lost control of the Iranian border which is crucial for civilian trade and supply via trucks. In addition, Lachin is in range of AZ artillery and is the key Armenian supply route into the war zone. Armenians have a lot of room to improve in countering drones. They need to start spreading out troops and not clumping in the trench lines to deter drones from attacking and also camouflage their air systems better.

Armenians have lost 100s of tanks, vehicles, 10s of MLRS, IFVs, and artillery etc. They cannot replace the destroyed and captured equipment very easily. AZ likely has more losses being the attacker and less documentation due to less use of drones by the Armenian side, but they are shoving all their chips in and have a quantitative superiority. It doesn't look like the Armenians will be able to regain much of the lost territory in the southern region and may face another war next year if a ceasefire holds. But we do not know much about Azeri loses other then that they are likely significant and will in all probability require Aliyev to significantly build his military back up after the conclusion of this round of fighting.

I have doubts that Azerbaijan will actually launch a major offensive from the north. I believe they'll move from the south to north, perhaps along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border, to completely surround the mountains, cut off all supply lines, and slowly move towards the center. Though, going along the border, also risks Azeri troops coming into the firing lines of Armenian troops in Armenia proper, which Azerbaijan can't heavily retaliate, nor properly defend against, due to fear of CSTO being invoked.

It seems that so far the northern front has been used as a diversion by Azerbaijan to draw Armenians away from the main battles in the south.
Perspectives | Armenia’s military position in Nagorno-Karabakh grows precarious

Very informative article, thanks for sharing.

is azeri goal to reach nakhchivan?

No. That would mean invading Armenia proper. AZ would lose any goodwill they have at the moment if they invaded Armenia, the Azeris can't justify an invasion of Armenia proper. CSTO would also be invoked.

Pakistan never engages in foreign wars and plus Pakistan is busy fighting India about Kashmir so Pakistan is no help there.
Since when have you become the official spokesman for the Pakistani army? You are doing a great job imitating comical Ali on this thread and coming across as a complete nut job. Not only spreading misinformation but celebrating death which shows us plenty about your upbringing - now don’t disrespect honourable members on this side insinuating you know about Pakistan army policy and directive - now carry on minister of disinformation and spouting verbal diarrhoea

But I don't have any idea how pakistan brought the missiles in. You can't find out anywhere. Nothing open source. They just showed up on the battlefield and in areas i know, they would take out 6-7 tanks per battle. Amazing stuff at the time.
"Hidden Imam" phenomena....

Armenians have deputed PKK by dressing them in AZ uniform!!! What losers!!!

PKK/YPG/YPD etc. = Armenia
Azerbayjan = Turkey

Ermenistan ve PKK terör örgütünü işbirliği yaptığı toplantı fotoğrafı.

Last edited:
what about Alieyv, that NK can have their tradition preserved? is he talking about semi-autonomous like identity of NK? that will completely throw up Armenians will to fight. Or something Like Lebonan solution.. where one office belongs to each community.. Sunni, Shia , Christian.. So if PM is Sunni, Speaker is Shia and Christian can be federal minister something...

Well the 100,000 Armenians in NK will have to share that area with 50,000+ Azeris that will move back. so some sort of power sharing in NK.

But many Armenians have left, the ones that will stay will have to return the property they have taken etc.

Soon population of NK will be 50-50 AZE ARM.

threre won’t be any corridor to Armenia except for the legal border crossings

the rest of Azerbaijan will go back to normal.

aliyev should not accept less than that

I've got a great video of a battlefield interview with a medium ranking serbian officer. He's asked about the progress of the war, he says, its going terribly. They ask him, "but we have better weapons and equipment right?". He does some sort of a nervous cough and stutter, and some strange noise and movement with his body, (clearly traumatised) and says "they've got missiles now, i don't know form where, asia, or far east asia, and they're killing us". Those were the pakistani anti tank missiles that traumatised him. It was very funny to watch.

And I can tell you, when the war started, we were badly outgunned as I mentioned and our president did basically what Pashinyan did now, called every leader in the world for help. out of muslim countries turkey, saudi they all said we can't help in a serious way help unless USA allows it. Only Iran and Pakistan said "we will help regardless of what anyone thinks" and they did immediately.

I know how Iran shipped it (747 planes via croatia, intercepted by croatians who told US right away that Iran was doing it and they wanted the US to tell them what to do with it. US told them they can't instruct them. but they mustn't take it for themselves and they mustn't tell anyone weapons have arrived).

But I don't have any idea how pakistan brought the missiles in. You can't find out anywhere. Nothing open source. They just showed up on the battlefield and in areas i know, they would take out 6-7 tanks per battle. Amazing stuff at the time.

A relative of mines from father side was sent to Bosnia at the time as well --

Great story!
About how the Pakistanis were able to get that in.
Now I wouldn't quote me on this but I read somewhere that it was via shipping. And that makes sense because around that time, Pakistani intelligence had a robust network over shipping lanes. Thats how they smuggled a lot of material for their nuclear program as well.

Anyhow, what I do know for sure is that many Pakistanis volunteered to fight as well. And often the anti tank missiles were operated by Pakistani crews, especially initially. They also performed as advisors for the employment of the anti tank missiles.

Well the 100,000 Armenians in NK will have to share that area with 50,000+ Azeris that will move back. so some sort of power sharing in NK.

But many Armenians have left, the ones that will stay will have to return the property they have taken etc.

Soon population of NK will be 50-50 AZE ARM.

threre won’t be any corridor to Armenia except for the legal border crossings

the rest of Azerbaijan will go back to normal.

aliyev should not accept less than that

I think ICJ will settle the issue. The historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Armenia. The historically ethnic Azerbaijani half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Azerbaijan. The Soviet decision that transferred the entire Karabakh from Armenia to Azerbaijan will be nullified.

After losing hundreds of tanks and nearly 1,000 men (which implies thousands of men crippled for life) out of the 10,000 men deployed for battle, Azerbaijan decided to give up on the historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh for example Stepanakert, Shusha.

Last edited:
I think ICJ will settle the issue. The historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Armenia. The historically ethnic Azerbaijani half of Karabakh will be incorporated into Azerbaijan. The Soviet decision that transferred the entire Karabakh from Armenia to Azerbaijan will be nullified.

After losing hundreds of tanks and nearly 1,000 men (which implies thousands of men crippled for life) out of the 10,000 men deployed for battle, Azerbaijan decided to give up on the historically ethnic Armenian half of Karabakh for example Stepanakert, Shusha.

The Soviets never transferred anything, they maintained that NK would REMAIN with Azerbaijan, as it never belonged to Armenia, ever. That's what the documentation said.

You're continuing to talk out of your ***, and even I'm getting tired of it.

Azerbaijan has conquered a large amount of land in short time and they have no real intentions of ceasefire what makes you think it holds. You have been saying hyperbolic stuff from the time first bullet was fired. I have no idea what your intentions are but you are spamming this place. You are even worse then the LEGENDARY CHEMICAL ALI..

On a side note to the MODS..

I have no idea why this guy is active on this forum. What is wrong with the mods. This is blatant trash bro! I also noticed you perma-banned @MMM-E but yet again this POS trash is here with Autism spamming the forum.

Atleast @MMM-E was productive and had some good posts and insights

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s possible but Napalm Bomb the whole mountain range over a period of weeks and then send in the Azeris?
Napalm is illegal to us in international conflicts.

Not to mention, it would cause devastating damage to the environment, making this reclamation completely pointless for the Azerbaijanis.

Back
Top Bottom