What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Guys, please come and take some time to appreciate my thread on Turks, Azeris, and Turkic people.

We can show our support and love here. It will attract more Turkish kin to our forum, in sha Allah, improve the vibrancy of PDF as a serious international forum.

65400175-60a9-4c64-b7b6-12fddad7d6b1_850.jpg

Pakistan never engages in foreign wars and plus Pakistan is busy fighting India about Kashmir so Pakistan is no help there.

Armenia claim of Azerbaijani loss so far. Actual number of KIA is about 1000 not about 7000 as claimed.

Last edited:
Armenian artillery shoots from Armenia proper. Azerbaijanis can't shoot back or else CSTO chapter 4.
plz man this CSTO chapter 4 crap, u r using like old torn smelly underwear... get past it. not gonna happen. u think Armenia will keep hitting and in case Azeris strike back the underwear will come into play?
U think the world is full of shit, right? No it doesn't work like this. abuse of it will drag in many powers... at this point of time no one wants to be dragged in.... alot is coming and powers houses are focusing dere... so one wants to be involved to the the degree of massive all out war especially in this region.
Just follow the tone of big players u will get an idea but u being Austin well, u cant understand rather u will again share Su30 video :hitwall:
the region of focus is not this one.

Don't tell us what we can or cannot do. Serbs were very shocked. at we did to help Bosnia.

According to us, there is no country called Armenia.

I've got a great video of a battlefield interview with a medium ranking serbian officer. He's asked about the progress of the war, he says, its going terribly. They ask him, "but we have better weapons and equipment right?". He does some sort of a nervous cough and stutter, and some strange noise and movement with his body, (clearly traumatised) and says "they've got missiles now, i don't know form where, asia, or far east asia, and they're killing us". Those were the pakistani anti tank missiles that traumatised him. It was very funny to watch.

And I can tell you, when the war started, we were badly outgunned as I mentioned and our president did basically what Pashinyan did now, called every leader in the world for help. out of muslim countries turkey, saudi they all said we can't help in a serious way help unless USA allows it. Only Iran and Pakistan said "we will help regardless of what anyone thinks" and they did immediately.

I know how Iran shipped it (747 planes via croatia, intercepted by croatians who told US right away that Iran was doing it and they wanted the US to tell them what to do with it. US told them they can't instruct them. but they mustn't take it for themselves and they mustn't tell anyone weapons have arrived).

But I don't have any idea how pakistan brought the missiles in. You can't find out anywhere. Nothing open source. They just showed up on the battlefield and in areas i know, they would take out 6-7 tanks per battle. Amazing stuff at the time.

Last edited:
It is reported that a video from inside the qubadli city leaked and people in Azerbaijan started celebrating. This promted Aliyev to make an announcement and probably ordered the video above.

I believe this point onwards Azerbaijan government does not want to announce gained territory. They want to proceed with less speculation. But leaks such as this one kind of forces them to make acknowledgements. Nevertheless it is good news.

you(people in general) really really REALLLY need to get this delusion of Armenia surrendering karabakh out of your heads.

its soo unrealistic its beyond absurd. in terms of mentality, The armenians are 10x times more fanatically determined then the average pakistani is to kashmir.

karabakh is armenia to them. its their lands they have lived on for 1000s of yeaars. and have seen first hand what happens when they fall under turkish rule...

this is a war for survival. they will fight tooth and nail to the last man, woman and child. if azerbaijan wants karabakh, its going to have to genocide it from the last armenian. Period.

any armenian general or president who tries to "surrender it" would be hung up by their balls in downtown yerevan.
Yes..
You are right thats how they won the wars before
But they are no talibans..

Also the ground realities ..they dont have ingredients for a insurgency..for first half of the population has left NK already

Less than 100,000 remain..what will they do..

Depending on whether azeris can hold their positions to what come next the war may be over in 1-2 weeks

I've got a great video of a battlefield interview with a medium ranking serbian officer. He's asked about the progress of the war, he says, its going terribly. They ask him, "but we have better weapons and equipment right?". He does some sort of a nervous cough and stutter, and some strange noise and movement with his body, (clearly traumatised) and says "they've got missiles now, i don't know form where, asia, or far east asia, and they're killing us". Those were the pakistani anti tank missiles that traumatised him. It was very funny to watch.

And I can tell you, when the war started, we were badly outgunned as I mentioned and our president did basically what Pashinyan did now, called every leader in the world for help. out of muslim countries turkey, saudi they all said we can't help in a serious way help unless USA allows it. Only Iran and Pakistan said "we will help regardless of what anyone thinks" and they did immediately.

I know how Iran shipped it (747 planes via croatia, intercepted by croatians who told US right away that Iran was doing it and they wanted the US to tell them what to do with it. US told them they can't instruct them. but they mustn't take it for themselves and they mustn't tell anyone weapons have arrived).

But I don't have any idea how pakistan brought the missiles in. You can't find out anywhere. Nothing open source. They just showed up on the battlefield and in areas i know, they would take out 6-7 tanks per battle. Amazing stuff at the time.

Great to hear this brother. Pakistan masterminded the support for the resistance to help Bosnians, just like we did in Afghanistan against USSR.

So the Armenians are shooting fake videos of Azeri soldiers. They claim them as Syrian mercenaries too.

I wonder if we can find this child actor in any of the media being churned out by Armenia and Iranian propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom