What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Ethno states have 1 official national language. For example, Ukrainian is national language in Ukraine.

1603681555876.png

No country works like that in today's world apart from Israel (maybe) and certain gulf states....

Ethno states have 1 official national language. For example, Ukrainian is national language in Ukraine.
That's not how ethno-states work, you absolute moron.

Azerbaijan is not willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of men to take the historically ethnic Armenian part of Karabakh.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The very basis of your argument is flawed, and suggests that Azerbaijan will end up with casualties that high in the first place.
My apologies I meant to say White Phosphorus Munitions, both US and Israel use these.
Ah.

So white phosphorus is actually also a banned munition, but let's be honest, who's gonna punish the US and Israel? Azerbaijan is neither Israel, nor the US, it actually would be punished severely.

Also, I don't believe White Phosphorus is a type of Napalm. I thought it belonged in the same chemical warfare category as chlorine.

Looks like the ARM broke the ceasefire after a few minutes

Lol. I bet the dentists are busy pulling dental records.
That's not how ethno-states work, you absolute moron.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The very basis of your argument is flawed, and suggests that Azerbaijan will end up with casualties that high in the first place.

Ah.

So white phosphorus is actually also a banned munition, but let's be honest, who's gonna punish the US and Israel? Azerbaijan is neither Israel, nor the US, it actually would be punished severely.

Also, I don't believe White Phosphorus is a type of Napalm. I thought it belonged in the same chemical warfare category as chlorine.

Yes, falls under Chemical Weapons Convention but there are lots of loops holes and loose interpretation basically making it legal to use. You can say it’s used to camouflage movement or illuminate an area; similar bull shit US and Co. uses, granted Azeris aren’t either but use the same talking points and point out specific times it was used in similar scenario. If they still insist on bitching just let them keep on bitching.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan has conquered a large amount of land in short time and they have no real intentions of ceasefire what makes you think it holds. You have been saying hyperbolic stuff from the time first bullet was fired. I have no idea what your intentions are but you are spamming this place. You are even worse then the LEGENDARY CHEMICAL ALI..

On a side note to the MODS..

I have no idea why this guy is active on this forum. What is wrong with the mods. This is blatant trash bro! I also noticed you perma-banned @MMM-E but yet again this POS trash is here with Autism spamming the forum.

Atleast @MMM-E was productive and had some good posts and insights

Bro @MM-E was banned? What was the reason?
Looks like the ARM broke the ceasefire after a few minutes

Yes, the Armenian goal of diplomacy is not about implementing the ceasefire genuinely; it is about getting either CSTO or the Americans to come in and assist them in this war. They would continuously violate the ceasefire, and after they get hammered, they would run to their brothers in CSTO or the West.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom