What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Last edited:
Thanks bro, we Pakistanis strive towards learning in general. It is one of our strong points. Plus we have the empathy of Muslims worldwide instilled into us by our forefathers.

Yeah, most of the Iranians and Afghans in the West are against their home countries. I have even met some Pakistani ANP and MQM people who hated be due to my loyalty for Pakistan or being religious.

In the diaspora, you get weird types.

Yes, indeed, very weird types in diaspora. The ruling elite are not going to migrate to the west usually. This is the problem with many in australia. you get the worst of the worst. The scariest are the english, who were deported form england and forced to come to Australia. And then everyone else.

Me too, I'm just a bosnian peasant. But i always got along with Pakistanis and other sub continent people too. Bangladeshis are very very nice and friendly. Indians are friendly but as i said, they just say the most peculiar things, I can help but see them as a whole nation of stand up comedians. "vegetarians don't make bad smells" and other comments.

I even dated a Pakistani girl once. She was very hot, she may have done some modelling, but she was a christian and I think she wanted someone a little more christian than myself. out of all the muslim Pakistanis, I meet the christian one. lol

What a very clever and articulate man. I think AZE should be lucky to have him as a leader.

I dont know if they paid Fox news to to these interviews, but i know when US cable channels have debates or interviews about palestine, they get the smartest most articulate jew and the slowest, dumbest, plaestinian that either has a speech impediment or speaks no english at all.

This is a refreshing change.

doubt it due to russian treay, but Turkey and Azerbaijan will love it. That will bring both Russia and Turkey in direct conflict. if they got the territory that will be only to build a pipeline from baku all the way to Izmir.
This will likely drag iran also into the conflict.

Yes, indeed, very weird types in diaspora. The ruling elite are not going to migrate to the west usually. This is the problem with many in australia. you get the worst of the worst. The scariest are the english, who were deported form england and forced to come to Australia. And then everyone else.

Me too, I'm just a bosnian peasant. But i always got along with Pakistanis and other sub continent people too. Bangladeshis are very very nice and friendly. Indians are friendly but as i said, they just say the most peculiar things, I can help but see them as a whole nation of stand up comedians. "vegetarians don't make bad smells" and other comments.

I even dated a Pakistani girl once. She was very hot, she may have done some modelling, but she was a christian and I think she wanted someone a little more christian than myself. out of all the muslim Pakistanis, I meet the christian one. lol

Ah, so you have personal experiences with Pakistanis. We are very close in NA, in general, Turks, Pakistanis, and Balkan/Caucasus Muslims get along great.

This will likely drag iran also into the conflict.

I don't think Russia will support Armenian adventurism after NK is taken by Azeris.

If Iran attacks Azerbaycan, this will bring in Pakistan, Turkey, and even Taliban against Iran.

Not to mention internal unrest.

I dont think Iran will do such a thing.

Ah, so you have personal experiences with Pakistanis. We are very close in NA, in general, Turks, Pakistanis, and Balkan/Caucasus Muslims get along great.

I don't think Russia will support Armenian adventurism after NK is taken by Azeris.

If Iran attacks Azerbaycan, this will bring in Pakistan, Turkey, and even Taliban against Iran.

Not to mention internal unrest.

I dont think Iran will do such a thing.

Personally, I think Bosnians would get along better with Azeris than with Turks. both us and Azeris spent ~70 years under communism. So the mentality is maybe more similar. Turks that I meet in australia are very business minded. Where as bosnians would enjoy more talk about politics, literature and other stuff that doesn't make you much money. The first time I met a turkish person in my life, in primary school, I lent him some money for lunch and he refused to pay me back lol. I never thought this was even possible, everyone knows you have to pay things back. I didn't get my 20 cents back (a lot of money for a kid in primary school back then) until i went to his house and had a "confrontation".

Pakistanis are very easy to talk to, they dont stop and bosnians dont stop. just dont talk about cricket. Bosnians dont know or care about cricket. lol

But Pakistanis are not all the same, pashtuns are I'd say more different than sindhi and punjabis. Most I've met are sindhi and punjabi. only Pashutns I've met were afghani.

Also,

If AZE take back NK. ARM will have to just stop. it will be very hard to do, but it would be national suicide to continue.

You may be right. I thin there is a lot of delusion going on. They believe their own propaganda. Its common amongst orthodox populations that have suffered under the ottomans.
It's the same with the Indian Hindu folks, who were conquered and ruled by the Turkic dynasties' for 600 years. For example, in an air skirmish with Pak last year, they lost 2 fighter jets (they couldn't even lock any Pak jet), got precisely bombed via SOMs, had their airspace jammed to such an extent they shot down their own chopper and fired their SOMs into the wrong locations (open space), YET they propagate and believe like they won.....

Last edited:
But Pakistanis are not all the same, pashtuns are I'd say more different than sindhi and punjabis. Most I've met are sindhi and punjabi. only Pashutns I've met were afghani.

I wouldn't say this is true, because although I am Punjabi, many of my family are Pukhtoon.

Diaspora in general came in the 90s when ethnic parties dominated Pakistan, but the Pakistanis now are much more united.

I am honestly surprised sometimes at what the say and end up correcting them due my fair bit of knowledge of Pukhto, Hindko, and Pukhtoon history/leaders/poets etc.

Those ethnic parties who always hated each other and killed rival groups are all united together now against Imran Khan.

It's the same with the Indian Hindu folks, who were conquered and ruled by the Turkic dynasties' for 600 years. For example, in an air skirmish with Pak last year, they lost 2 fighter jets (they couldn't even lock any Pak jet), got precisely bombed via SOMs, had their airspace jammed to such an extent they shot down their own chopper and fired their SOMs into the wrong locations (open space), YET they propagate and believe like they had won.....

These people are too emotional and unprofessional to fight actual wars.

They just keep spitting out whatever comes to their minds, and the Indians even revealed the movements of their own troops and such to Pakistanis, because of their lack of discipline.

There is a big war coming and I am sure India will balkanize after it.

It's the same with the Indian Hindu folks, who were conquered and ruled by the Turkic dynasties' for 600 years. For example, in an air skirmish with Pak last year, they lost 2 fighter jets (they couldn't even lock any Pak jet), got precisely bombed via SOMs, had their airspace jammed to such an extent they shot down their own chopper and fired their SOMs into the wrong locations (open space), YET they propagate and believe like they had won.....

Thats fir sure, but also, I was watching an aljazeers documentary about BJP in india and there are generations in india that know nothing about the Mughal dynasties and their knowledge of india is pre Mughal and post WW2. Remarkable. They also believe that India invented the jet engine 2,000 years ago. no joke.

Thats fir sure, but also, I was watching an aljazeers documentary about BJP in india and there are generations in india that know nothing about the Mughal dynasties and their knowledge of india is pre Mughal and post WW2. Remarkable. They also believe that India invented the jet engine 2,000 years ago. no joke.
They can be lured into killing human being for the sake of cows, so anything is possible...

I wouldn't say this is true, because although I am Punjabi, many of my family are Pukhtoon.

Diaspora in general came in the 90s when ethnic parties dominated Pakistan, but the Pakistanis now are much more united.

I am honestly surprised sometimes at what the say and end up correcting them due my fair bit of knowledge of Pukhto, Hindko, and Pukhtoon history/leaders/poets etc.

Those ethnic parties who always hated each other and killed rival groups are all united together now against Imran Khan.

These people are too emotional and unprofessional to fight actual wars.

They just keep spitting out whatever comes to their minds, and the Indians even revealed the movements of their own troops and such to Pakistanis, because of their lack of discipline.

There is a big war coming and I am sure India will balkanize after it.

Who does Kahn represent? didn't a majority vote for him?

How can there be a serious war in the subcontinent when both sides have nukes? it would seem insane.

Personally, I think Bosnians would get along better with Azeris than with Turks. both us and Azeris spent ~70 years under communism. So the mentality is maybe more similar. Turks that I meet in australia are very business minded. Where as bosnians would enjoy more talk about politics, literature and other stuff that doesn't make you much money. The first time I met a turkish person in my life, in primary school, I lent him some money for lunch and he refused to pay me back lol. I never thought this was even possible, everyone knows you have to pay things back. I didn't get my 20 cents back (a lot of money for a kid in primary school back then) until i went to his house and had a "confrontation".

Pakistanis are very easy to talk to, they dont stop and bosnians dont stop. just dont talk about cricket. Bosnians dont know or care about cricket. lol

Any experience with Bengali people? would love to visit Bosnia one day :enjoy:
Also,

If AZE take back NK. ARM will have to just stop. it will be very hard to do, but it would be national suicide to continue.
Armenians in Karabakh will very hard to control for Azeris, they will not accept Azerbaijan rule.

At times like these, Moderation needs to step in as he is making a mockery of the forum and its members. He should be open about his identity and stop changing it over and over.
He is one of those antifa inspired clowns, who think that countries like iran, russia, and syria are at the forefront of struggle against the old colonial superpowers. Thus you see him supporting even a genocide like we saw the one in Syria.

His anti Tukish stance is clearly pkk antifa inspired. Dude is extremely delusional at best.

Any experience with Bengali people? would love to visit Bosnia one day :enjoy:

Armenians in Karabakh will very hard to control for Azeris, they will not accept Azerbaijan rule.

Bangladeshis are the nicest, friendliest, most kind people in the world. One bangladeshi I know married a very very hot bosnian lady. Good for him.

You're welcome to visit. Most bosnians are not as open minded as me, they are at heart small town people that are suspicious of outsiders and uninterested in the wider world. They would not know the difference between an indian, Bangladeshi or a space alien. So don't expect too much.

As to armenians in NK, they were under turkish rule for ~800 years? you would think they would be used to it by now.

Back
Top Bottom