What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

This is basically last chance for Azerbaijan to take back NK. If not, NK will do referendum and join Armenia and Russia will recognize that and Azerbaijan will never be able to take back NK because Armenia is CSTO attack on Armenia = attack on Russia.

Pakistan should sell Azerbaijan JF17s asap.

Are you serious? Neither Russia nor China will allow Pakistan to sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan due to Turkey's backing of Tatar and Uighur separatism. JF-17 uses Russian engine and Chinese radar. Plus, even if Pakistan is allowed to sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan can't afford it due to low oil price wrecking havoc on Azerbaijan economy they are basically in a depression lol.

Better choice is another Kosovo or South Ossetia or Abkhazia.

I don't know about those other regions but Kosovo has geographical access to Albania and then to the sea through them, I think. They are ethnic kins. In case of N-K, a large alienated population almost all surrounded by Azerbaijan is not going to work.
And then also not forget the N-K region is legally a part of Azerbaijan.

So to prevent setting a bad precedent and to lessen the chances of future conflicts, it is best to make a compromise as I had suggested above. Both sides lose some but both also gain--the peace.

Are you serious? Neither Russia nor China will allow Pakistan to sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan due to Turkey's backing of Tatar and Uighur separatism. JF-17 uses Russian engine and Chinese radar.

Azeri MoD website:

1601519518845.png

Azerbaijan can't afford JF-17 due to low oil price wrecking havoc on Azerbaijan economy they are basically in a depression lol.

that's something else altogether.

you were proposing that politics would prevent azeris from getting any china based or russian gear

1601519682404.png

Back
Top Bottom