What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

that's something else altogether.

you were proposing that politics would prevent azeris from getting any china based or russian gear

View attachment 675029

Maybe possible a few years ago but not in today's politics. Turkey pissed everyone off fighting Greece, Egypt, UAE, KSA, Iran, Iraq, Russia. Russia will never sell anything to Azerbaijan.

there is a lot more than meets the eye... Pakistan and Azerbaijan have been cooperating for more than 2 years...

Russia will never sell anything to Azerbaijan.

i really don't think the russians want any of the caucasus countries to fully embrace the EU/US camp.
for that reason they won't ignore azeris.

besides russia has a habit of supplying opposing sides with gear

Maybe possible a few years ago but not in today's politics. Turkey pissed everyone off fighting Greece, Egypt, UAE, KSA, Iran, Iraq, Russia. Russia will never sell anything to Azerbaijan.

Turkey is asserting its past glory and i have no doubt they will pull it off. Pakistan is with them

i really don't think the russians want any of the caucasus countries to fully embrace the EU/US camp.
for that reason they won't ignore azeris.

besides russia has a habit of supplying opposing sides with gear

Russia even betrayed Georgia which is Orthodox Christian. Azerbaijan is not even Christian. Russia don't need Azerbaijan. They can't join NATO because of disputed territory.

Jihadi in Azerbaijan.

Moscow is concerned about reports of the transfer of illegal armed militants to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, asserting that Russia is against the move and calls for their withdrawal from the area without delay.

"We are deeply concerned about these processes, which lead not only to an even greater escalation of tensions in the conflict zone, but also create long-term threats to the security of all countries in the region", the statement says, adding that the ministry is calling on the leadership of both states "to take effective measures to prevent the use of foreign terrorists and mercenaries in the conflict".

Turkey is asserting its past glory and i have no doubt they will pull it off. Pakistan is with them

not a chance.
the slight opportunity for influence was present during the arab spring when ikhwan affiliated parties were gaining momentum left and right (kind of like the bolsheviks and the spartacus uprising). that opportunity is long lost now..

if we look at it from am military angle - 1920, countries like egypt and the gulf states were toothless.

look at them today - armed to the teeth. even egypt alone can rival turkey toe-to-toe.

No way Pakistan can sell JF17 without Russian approval. JF17 engine is Klimov RD-93MA.

Despite so many anti Russian comments, it was Russian technology that powered Pakistan defence crowne jewel.

China won't allow export of JF-17 to Azerbaijan either unless Azerbaijan breaks tie with Turkey.

I do admit that if the conflicts drags on against azerbaijan's favor they will probably steer into the US camp. If that happens they probably won't see too many hurdles in getting jets due to the favor that that they enjoy from israel...

Back
Top Bottom